This is Billkwando's wife (planning a surprise) AKA. Rot feels like he's been SUCKERED!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol

You'd have to have been here is the right expression for all you farmers

More like "You'd have to be there" would be the best and most clean pro way of doing it...that "have to have"...lol...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Why did they rent a house for twenty years instead of buy one

More like "You'd have to be there" would be the best and most clean pro way of doing it...that "have to have"...lol...

I am losing my english

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
You'd have to have been here is the right expression for all you farmers/
I am losing my english
http://english.stackexchange.com/qu...have-had-to-be-vs-would-have-had-to-have-been
no, you are not. shits about infinitive disciplines or somesuch{I don't care that much} and to state you needed to have been in a place during a time past. I'm bad at English, but...

*correcting of was right~if someone was?!
The sound of the preposition of♥is similar to the sound of 've--the shortened form of the helping verb have. As a result, of is sometimes misused in contractions.

Usage

Have♥often functions as an auxiliary verb (or helping verb). In speech and informal writing, the contracted form 've♥is sometimes used with the verbs could, must, should, would, may, and might.

#isitahelpingverb ...yeah sorry I don't care about my grammar, I really don't wanna cause headaches!

aren't they wrong and they should say in place of, not in contractions?

Anyhow hope the dudes life got/gets better. as far as rent, because you didn't get a loan? they weren't selling...thought they might lose more by trying to buy vs?

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Tell me when will you be mine...

Billy Billy Billy Kwwwaaaannnnndddoo

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This kind of donation shit kinda reminds me of another member and his drug problems...

P.S.-Anyone want to donate to my car fund? My fuckin old ass Yukon is slowly dying and I need a down payment for a new vehicle.

Last edited:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
So, they'll refund everyone's money with the tax refund check delayed by a clerical error, right?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Billkwando is a good guy, we played a lot on XBL back in the early days of my XBL gaming, we had a lot of fun.

Women don't think like men do, she meant well but yeah it was a bit out there for the sharks to feed on, only @ NG.com, lol.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
UNSURE... how I feel about this...

BUT... if they used the money I gave them for bills... I am gonna be pretty upset...

xANGORZ_ROTx

Hahaha I just saw this. No we didn't, but you can see why I wouldn't wanna wake the sleeping bear by bringing all this up here. It's nice to know folks are thinking of me, I guess. ;)

20151217_225728.jpg

It's amazing, so thanks again, you guys.

As bad off as we are at the moment, after what happened before, I didn't feel right coming here and posting another GFM link.

Hopefully things get better soon. I just want go back to worrying about piddly day to day shit again. It sucks when you're doing the best you can and it's still not enough.

That's life, I suppose. :vik:

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That guitar looks sick, enjoy it to the max and let all those worries wash away with a melting scale! Congrats, sounds like you well deserve it!