TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
so who ended up selling TonK ketsui..

thats basically why he came back

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Uhhh... What? The guys successfully employed and making good $$$. How is that "bad"?

Just commenting on the fact he's got enough money not to be concerned to get it back. I personally wouldn't let it stand if I was scammed like this. I don't think allowing yourself and others to remain victims of a scam is being a "class act". Just my opinion.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
This really isnt the case of a fool and his money will be parted...theres a lot more in to this.. the buyers so badly wanted to get there hands on this cart so bad that they paid huge bucks for it

its an organized counterfeiting scam thats targeting - quoting KPJ - the big fish

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its an organized counterfeiting scam thats targeting - quoting KPJ - the big fish
DavidG is what you would call a "social engineer"

scary smart, & continues to pull strings

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You did? First time I've heard about it.

So you called him up, then? And since when did we start playing that kind of favorites?

Statements like this are embarrassing.

A scam is a scam. I remember I got furious when Dreamh2o tried to scam Chrisr, I just don't agree with blaming the victim.

That's right, Bobak, I told Geddon about it because I found it disturbing.

I was pretty sure that this was a full on scam before, but I learned a bit more as time went on. It's a lot more gray than black and white.

I'm no one's legal counsel here. I am a member of the site, a fan of the neo-geo system, and a moderator. I am allowed to wear all of those hats, regardless of what you think.

ChrisB

Another Striker
DavidG is what you would call a "social engineer"

scary smart, & continues to pull strings

Well I bet when his name is cleared we will be seeing some forgotten euro kizuna's eventually when he clears out that storage unit. :lolz:

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Would be cool to see David post something up - I feel he needs to address these claims.

A lot of people put trust in you - I suggest you say something.

Did you lie to all of us? Did you make these games?

Help us out David.

SSS

neo retired
Just commenting on the fact he's got enough money not to be concerned to get it back. I personally wouldn't let it stand if I was scammed like this. I don't think allowing yourself and others to remain victims of a scam is being a "class act". Just my opinion.

He was more than annoyed and vocal while ole werejaggy was having trouble delivering product, so I don't buy your assumptions.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Would be cool to see David post something up - I feel he needs to address these claims.

Help us out David.
:rolleyes:

yes please...

do help us

david

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm

Help us out David.

He did post something, the 8-slot. I remember you immediately went back to your "see, that's what I thought son, case closed!" attitude...

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

Help us out David.

that's the post of the decade !

TonK

Least Valuable Player
that's the post of the decade !

I wish you'd tell the truth - I have all the emails from mathieu to prove what I've said.

I don't hate you Fred - I just wish you went about this a different way.

Sorry things didn't work out - but you're directing your anger at the wrong people.

DavidG

My story has never changed. I did not make these games. When AF3 was compared to !Arcade!'s conversions, they were not made by the same person. Next, when you compare two confirmed !Arcade! conversions side by side like PI2 and Strikers 1945 you can tell right away it's by the same people. So !Arcade! is not involved here.

Yet when you compare AF3 to PS2 they are way off and don't share any common issues. The tide is shifting to make it look like I made both of these games which isn't possible.

It's also been said that the paper matches PI2 and at the same time is too new. The problem here is that PI2 is almost 10 years old so it has had time to yellow. So which is it? Does it match or doesn't it? I have both and they are not even close.

In order for everything to be fake it would require a level of understanding, resources and cash up front well beyond the return. All in the hopes that the games would sell?

Help us out David.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
He also forgets that I bailed his ass out of trouble last year.
yea right, you really "bailed my ass out" on that one.

I thought every buyer was totally satisfied with their AF3 purchase?

doesn't seem to be the case

SSS

neo retired
My story has never changed. I did not make these games. When AF3 was compared to !Arcade!'s conversions, they were not made by the same person. Next, when you compare two confirmed !Arcade! conversions side by side like PI2 and Strikers 1945 you can tell right away it's by the same people. So !Arcade! is not involved here.

Yet when you compare AF3 to PS2 they are way off and don't share any common issues. The tide is shifting to make it look like I made both of these games which isn't possible.

It's also been said that the paper matches PI2 and at the same time is too new. The problem here is that PI2 is almost 10 years old so it has had time to yellow. So which is it? Does it match or doesn't it? I have both and they are not even close.

In order for everything to be fake it would require a level of understanding, resources and cash up front well beyond the return. All in the hopes that the games would sell?

Photo of bottom board, video of it running.

Why u not do dis?

Status
Not open for further replies.