trump is pretty much attempting a coup

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
So they can't be white supremacists because they sold silencers to Hamas "allegedly". Lol, Boogaloo boys aren't anarchists you idiot.

the only thing you know about anarchy and anarchism is the definition in the dictionary. You obviously don't know fuck all about anarchism as a political belief..

I think you get the point...you mean motherfucker.

It says in the article the two dumb motherfuckers were claiming to side with Hamas...which is definitely not a "white supremacist" group. Then it mentions the boogaloo bois...

My entire point was that I didn't think it was BLM that started the violence...then you come on here, defend BLM, call me a racist...and help prove my point...then start picking apart my use of the word "anarchists"....what would you prefer? Nazi...how about that? Nazi Hamas Boogaloo Bois were responsible for that violence. You happy now?

*edit

Honestly, I think that you're so ridiculously prejudice against me personally that it really doesn't matter what I have to say. You have it in your head that I'm some kind of idiotic racist. Funny, as I really can't recall interacting with you much over the years...perhaps you saw a picture of me in a hoodie or something...used those amazing deduction skillz of yours.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Likely to be an oft-cited moment:

Just counting the days, over here. Hope we make it.

Imagine if we were looking forward to another term.

Yikes.

The notion that some (many?) police support these actions is like finding out the true extent of the Hydra infiltration of SHIELD.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I think you get the point...you mean motherfucker.

It says in the article the two dumb motherfuckers were claiming to side with Hamas...which is definitely not a "white supremacist" group. Then it mentions the boogaloo bois...

My entire point was that I didn't think it was BLM that started the violence...then you come on here, defend BLM, call me a racist...and help prove my point...then start picking apart my use of the word "anarchists"....what would you prefer? Nazi...how about that? Nazi Hamas Boogaloo Bois were responsible for that violence. You happy now?

*edit

Honestly, I think that you're so ridiculously prejudice against me personally that it really doesn't matter what I have to say. You have it in your head that I'm some kind of idiotic racist. Funny, as I really can't recall interacting with you much over the years...perhaps you saw a picture of me in a hoodie or something...used those amazing deduction skillz of yours.

Nah, just reading your posts is all that needs to be done. Also you're right, nothing you say will change what I think of you. I think you're a turd, and yes, a racist.

Also, their impetus for working with Hamas was money, pure and simple. They're still white supremacists. If you don't understand that these racists will do anything, sell out anybody to get what their image of utopia is in America, then I don't what to say. I have been in the punk rock scene in Eastern Washington for decades now, and being in such close proximity to Idaho, I remember the literal Aryan Nations marches they would have out in the open there. I've met black and latino neo-nazis that hang with white nazi gangs so don't think that a little mingling with "non-white" means that they're not still neo-nazis.

Like I said, you live in a bubble. You've never experienced shit, and you've definitely never met any neo-nazis. Because if you did you would know that these aren't mentally ill people. They are cold and calculating, and know exactly what they're doing when they attack and kill people.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Nah, just reading your posts is all that needs to be done. Also you're right, nothing you say will change what I think of you. I think you're a turd, and yes, a racist.

Also, their impetus for working with Hamas was money, pure and simple. They're still white supremacists. If you don't understand that these racists will do anything, sell out anybody to get what their image of utopia is in America, then I don't what to say. I have been in the punk rock scene in Eastern Washington for decades now, and being in such close proximity to Idaho, I remember the literal Aryan Nations marches they would have out in the open there. I've met black and latino neo-nazis that hang with white nazi gangs so don't think that a little mingling with "non-white" means that they're not still neo-nazis.

Like I said, you live in a bubble. You've never experienced shit, and you've definitely never met any neo-nazis. Because if you did you would know that these aren't mentally ill people. They are cold and calculating, and know exactly what they're doing when they attack and kill people.

Wow...color me impressed. You’re quite worldly.

...and you really have me pegged...well done. Must be all that training from the “punk rock scene”...

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Wow...color me impressed. You’re quite worldly.

...and you really have me pegged...well done. Must be all that training from the “punk rock scene”...

It definitely is, I can spot a piece of shit racist and their rhetoric from a mile away. You're just a closet racist cog in the machine, going to your 9 to 5, coming home and sitting on your ass obviously consuming the BS regurgitated on the MSM.

Also FYI conflating mental illness with racism is some ableist bullshit. So checkmark that for you too.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It definitely is, I can spot a piece of shit racist and their rhetoric from a mile away. You're just a closet racist cog in the machine, going to your 9 to 5, coming home and sitting on your ass obviously consuming the BS regurgitated on the MSM.

Also FYI conflating mental illness with racism is some ableist bullshit. So checkmark that for you too.

Pretty sure I used the word "or" with that comment there, champ. Again...for being so inciteful, you sure are filling in blanks that don't exist.

With that said, you are continuing to impress with each added comment. Please, tell me more about myself.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
No, I have no clue...and honestly, neither do you. The guy could be bat shit crazy with some massive disorder for all we know, or, he could really be a neo-nazi Jew hater. (snip)

People like you love to sit there and armchair QB all of this...so sure of your enlightenment and mental superiority as to be able to reduce a complex situation to your own simple truth in a matter of seconds. The truth is, there is often so much more to this than what you see in real time or the day after.

This is kind of the same ontololgical or epistemic crisis I was talking about, though. Most of the members of congress who objected to the counts *probably* knew they were doing so based on fabricated "irregularities." Many of them explicitly based their objections on what people believed about the election, etc.

I've been a huge fan of the late Robert Anton Wilson and his whole scene: "Convictions cause convicts.’ Whatever you believe imprisons you.”

Loved David Foster Wallace's warnings about blind certainty in "This is Water," etc.

I fully believe that a lot of expertise is a sham.

I've found skepticism toward certainty and expertise to be, personally, very liberating. Some of the arguments I've entered into on these forums have been based around undermining both. It felt like a kind of evangelism.

But, in practice, I've seen uncertainty being used as a refuge and stronghold for scoundrels and charlatans. They undermine authority just so they can set themselves up as the *true* authority and sell you branded supplements. As lobbyists and lawyers, they stress that we really can't be *sure* what caused the cancer clusters around the new factory.

Or, sometimes, they use ambiguity to avoid seeing what's plain. I feel like you're doing that when you pick this kind of battle over a dude whose shirt says he's *staff* for Camp Auschwitz.

Now, I don't know for certain that that guy saw the word "staff" on the back of his shirt. I don't know for certain that he can read. I can't prove he didn't slip into this dimension from another, where the words and symbols on his shirt have totally different meanings.

But there are still things that a reasonable person can infer.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Too much over simplification...and a tool many seem to use now.

The reason I don't spend 5,000 words explaining this to you in gory detail is because it's not remotely complicated and if you can't figure it out based solely on watching the sequence of events and the actions of the people involved, then writing out those 5,000 words is a colossal waste of my time.

If a man wears a sweater that says Camp Auschwitz on it, it is safe to definitively say that a) he's mentally deranged and b) he's a Neo Nazi... and neo nazis are, by their own self-actualized definition, racists, anti-semites and fucking retarded.

However, I'll repeat it louder so maybe you'll understand: THIS IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM. This isn't peaceful protest. This isn't even light vandalism and looting. No matter what things you think Antifa or BLM did over the course of their protests in the past year, none of those things included INVADING THE HOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL LEGISLATIVE BRANCH DURING AN EFFORT TO CERTIFY THE RESULTS OF A FAIRLY HELD NATIONAL ELECTION. You can't equate that. You can't "both sides" that. Any attempt to do so is embarrassingly racist because it assumes that people outraged because of police brutality are somehow the equivalent of people attempting to undermine the foundations of American democracy. And if you don't think that's what those people were doing yesterday, you're a fucking idiot. Full stop.

And if you're going to try to attempt to say that we don't know who these people were, you're blind in addition to being an idiot. These people were, to a man, waving Trump flags, wearing Trump paraphanelia, waving the confederate battle flag, waving "Don't Tread on Me" flags and the crowd contained known leaders of militias, white nationalist groups and a greatest hits of Trump's dipshit cult members. This isn't "lamestream media" telling you that it is. Look at the pictures and videos yourself. Go look at the pictures of the heads of these groups. They're all right there. This is only difficult to figure out if you're being intentionally obtuse or somehow think that anything that comes out of Trump or any of his sychophant's mouths has an ounce of honesty or dignity to it.

Smoke... just stop. There's nothing wrong with being a centrist and there's nothing wrong with second-guessing what you see. However, there's a point where you have to step back, take a deep breath, and see shit for what it is. This has ZERO to do with black people protesting to not be shot and killed by cops. This was five years of egregious lying, dogwhistles and engaging the worst fucking people on earth coming home to roost. Frankly, it was the only natural conclusion to Trump's presidency.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Get ready for an annoying four years.

Ha, stop making cryptic 13 year old
Girl on social media type posts.

What do you mean?

Do you expect the the current Trump supporters to be out in full force the next four years?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Get ready for an annoying four years.

Made it through 38 annoying years so far. The trick is to break them down into chunks.

One way to argue that yesterday wasn't what it looked like is to say that guys like Camp Auschwitz (who apparently didn't meet with too much confrontation from others in the crowd, in any case) were just

Infiltrators from ANTIFA

Personally, that just seems like the same willful reality-warping that provided the pretext for the action in the first place.

Hercules had a pretty good sequence on that theme:

ErJggLiUcAIAA7w.jpeg

ErJggLiVgAAw6Bw.jpeg

ErJggLiUcAEoEFK.jpeg

ErJggLiUcAA_oZe.jpeg

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I don't condone yesterday's actions...I haven't once. I have no clue who all was behind it...seems like some of those QAnon lunatics were in the mix...perhaps some white supremacist's as well, again, no clue until the dust settles.

Okay, I was trying to resist getting angry in this thread. But... seriously. You have no clue who all was behind it? Well, great news. Let me clear it up.

The president was behind it.

Conveniently, there were a few zillion TV cameras pointing at him, so you can see his whole rambling speech to these people. It's on tape. Go watch it. Then come back and tell me with a straight face that we just don't know who's causing this mess.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Kevin Sorbo, Oh boy.

That’s a lot to unpack.

What has happened in society to make it so that nothing can be trusted? Now Herakles would have us believe we can’t even trust what we’re seeing with our own eyes?

I would like to read more about this phenomenon where as you said earlier, doubt and uncertainty has been sold to the people as a lie to further some Charlatans own ends.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's been announced that President Trump will soon release a video message "on healing the nation."

A video for healing.

Gonna laugh if healing involves blanket pardons for the people who broke in.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This is kind of the same ontololgical or epistemic crisis I was talking about, though. Most of the members of congress who objected to the counts *probably* knew they were doing so based on fabricated "irregularities." Many of them explicitly based their objections on what people believed about the election, etc.

I've been a huge fan of the late Robert Anton Wilson and his whole scene: "Convictions cause convicts.’ Whatever you believe imprisons you.”

Loved David Foster Wallace's warnings about blind certainty in "This is Water," etc.

I fully believe that a lot of expertise is a sham.

I've found skepticism toward certainty and expertise to be, personally, very liberating. Some of the arguments I've entered into on these forums have been based around undermining both. It felt like a kind of evangelism.

But, in practice, I've seen uncertainty being used as a refuge and stronghold for scoundrels and charlatans. They undermine authority just so they can set themselves up as the *true* authority and sell you branded supplements. As lobbyists and lawyers, they stress that we really can't be *sure* what caused the cancer clusters around the new factory.

Or, sometimes, they use ambiguity to avoid seeing what's plain. I feel like you're doing that when you pick this kind of battle over a dude whose shirt says he's *staff* for Camp Auschwitz.

Now, I don't know for certain that that guy saw the word "staff" on the back of his shirt. I don't know for certain that he can read. I can't prove he didn't slip into this dimension from another, where the words and symbols on his shirt have totally different meanings.

But there are still things that a reasonable person can infer.

If it wasn't already clear to me before this post, I need to come to office hours for beers and talks at some point before I die.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ha, stop making cryptic 13 year old
Girl on social media type posts.

What do you mean?

Do you expect the the current Trump supporters to be out in full force the next four years?

Um, yeah. Like, totally OMG.

But, if news media can not give Trump any attention, that would make such a huge difference.

There is a large number of Americans who honestly believe Biden is an illegitimate president...what happened yesterday was a sign of things to come.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
If it wasn't already clear to me before this post, I need to come to office hours for beers and talks at some point before I die.

Hey, any time. That's what they're there for.

I just watched the new video, which is actually far more sober and responsible than I expected. There are some very prominent cuts, which makes me wonder how much of it is a product of editing, but I'm still impressed.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Uhm.

What?

Sorry homey, can’t agree with you at all on that.

The Capitol Police certainly could have used force to repel these “protestors” but it appeared there was no need to use deadly force.

My bad, I meant it's OK for regular people to shoot other people to protect their property, not police to shoot.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I think 100proof summed it up perfectly

Needs to be posted on all ends on the internetz.

I'm happy we're calling people other than Muslims terrorists. Before 9/11 they were down the list ..say#3 or so on the federal/FBI watch list. Since then it's all we talked about.

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, christian & right wing extremists... these people are terrorists too.

I suppose left wing extremists are terrorists as well but they're on the bottom of the list because they dream about freeing bunny rabbits and maybe burning down a science lab.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
My bad, I meant it's OK for regular people to shoot other people to protect their property, not police to shoot.

How about people killing other people to defend property they don't own for people they don't know and haven't been asked to be there by?