Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
How much should one add for Shock Boxes and inserts? Example, If AOF 2 MVS is going for $20.00, what should it sell for with Shock Box and insert?

Thank you,

GAMEFAN

$10-11 more if the shockbox is in great condition is the usual I see, I think I used to just do $5-7 higher.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What are prices of NGdev MVS games going for now in days, complete kits? I'm more into Aes but would like to know the difference.

Neo XYX
Fast Striker
Razion

And I want to know prices are on what they are going for on the free Market, not what NGdev sells them for.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Depends on the bare bones reprints vs LE kits and all that. These days I imagine you're looking in the 400-600 range. They announced there won't be any XYX reprints for MVS so that's probably going to be on the higher end.

Also, this could go in the what's it worth thread. n00b.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Depends on the bare bones reprints vs LE kits and all that. These days I imagine you're looking in the 400-600 range. They announced there won't be any XYX reprints for MVS so that's probably going to be on the higher end.

Also, this could go in the what's it worth thread. n00b.

Yea, just thought I would post this here since I don't see MVS NGDEV prices but I do see Aes Prices.

I just bought a Razion reprint Kit on ebay for $640. I know I got ripped off since these kits were probably $400-500 through NGDEV. Every other one I tried to find was $800+. I really wanted it on Aes but you already know how that go's. So I'll stick to the MVS version till I find a deal on Aes, Maybe make a WTB thread and see if I could find these games on Aes for a decent price.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The Fast Striker reprint was around $450 shipped from NGDev. Can't remember what I paid for my Razion LE.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The Fast Striker reprint was around $450 shipped from NGDev. Can't remember what I paid for my Razion LE.

Yea, it's was probably around the same price $450. Nothing special about it, just a kit with a few pieces of art. Whatever, It will do till I score a Aes version.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I removed the NGDev MVS stuff on the last update because of the reprints and didn't want to have confusion until a market for first run v reprint developed.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I removed the NGDev MVS stuff on the last update because of the reprints and didn't want to have confusion until a market for first run v reprint developed.

Got it Mike. Didn't know how much they were going for but just guesstimated it lol.

Hakeshu

n00b
Hello guys,

Started my MVS collection a while ago and have at the moment 55 carts. I would like to know if there's any good place to check prices, did some search and only saw this post. Thanks in advance.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hello guys,

Started my MVS collection a while ago and have at the moment 55 carts. I would like to know if there's any good place to check prices, did some search and only saw this post. Thanks in advance.

Check Page 3 post 64.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What up with FFS loose MVS lately? I followed this guide and sold mine for $15+ shipping but I keep seeing them for like $50-60 lately. It's super fucking common, used to be one of those games that was hard to sell.

Not bitching just wondering if I was missing something. Honestly it deserves any price it sells for goddamned gem.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
What up with FFS loose MVS lately? I followed this guide and sold mine for $15+ shipping but I keep seeing them for like $50-60 lately. It's super fucking common, used to be one of those games that was hard to sell.

Not bitching just wondering if I was missing something. Honestly it deserves any price it sells for goddamned gem.

Honestly it should be around the 30 mark, this 50-60 stuff is just ebay pricing, game is super common. You didn't miss anything but the greed my friend.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
So how much should I give for a copy of Capcom Vs. SNK. 500 to around 700 reasonable for AES? Won't be for another month or so but definitely one of the games I want.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hey Mike, are you planning on doing another update soon?

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
would love an update well, its now just a guide that tells us its worth at least X amount. The only guide up to date is the neogeokult one . I noticed a bunch of game prices were lowered (he mainly focuses on AES), not sure if there's a downward trend for prices or he lowered the price guide after inflating it so he could sell a bunch of expensive AES games. Im thinking the ladder.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
would love an update well, its now just a guide that tells us its worth at least X amount. The only guide up to date is the neogeokult one . I noticed a bunch of game prices were lowered (he mainly focuses on AES), not sure if there's a downward trend for prices or he lowered the price guide after inflating it so he could sell a bunch of expensive AES games. Im thinking the ladder.

What makes you think that Mike would pull a fast one like that? That's a very strong accusation with no proof.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Ya sorry didn't mean Mike, he's really good people. Nothing against him. The guy from Neo geo kult ( i can't remember his username) posted a bunch of English Aes games in the marketplace about a year ago. Conveniently at about the same time, the prices on his guide became very liberal.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That's why price guides are so hard. Everyone has an agenda. The prairiedillo cops price guide is a prime example. If he didn't own the game it was cheap, but willow magically became a 500 game and then within a week he was selling one every two weeks.