unsticky this!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Also can you clean up other stickys, like scammers, Phillip seems to be making a comprehensive list.

Also others have asked this thread to be stickied in the tech thread :
Arcade boards that need -5v to work properly

Oh also please allow me to modify the list with updated games I find or others list as well.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Xavier said:
Also can you clean up other stickys, like scammers, Phillip seems to be making a comprehensive list.

+1

Many have asked in the updated scammer's thread for it to be stickied, not sure why it hasn't been done yet.

At the very least, the old one should be replaced with the new one, but the new list is so comprehensive (and links to any and all relevant threads) so I think it's good enough to replace ALL the stickies in the feedback forum.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
when will they unsticky Saturngamer and instead put him in the Memorial section.

and the only reason the 1CC video thread was stickied was because one guy kept bitching about it. yeah, it's a wonderful thread, but if someone wants to contribute, they can just bump it.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Xavier said:

Also others have asked this thread to be stickied in the tech thread :
Arcade boards that need -5v to work properly

Oh also please allow me to modify the list with updated games I find or others list as well.

I second this! As it stands right now, the easiest way I've seen to get this info is to browse through separate pinout sheets that are littered all around the web. Having a properly collated/consolidated list would be a great resource.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
There are two stickied XBox 360 gamertag lists. We don't need the old one.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
this board is dead except for the posters.

we need some active mods just for fucking clean up duty if nothing else. get an intern!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Done, done and done.

This board is not dead, it just bleeds a bit.

Neo Alec, where is this gamertag thread, I can only find Wii stickies in Next Gen.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Done, done and done.

This board is not dead, it just bleeds a bit.

Neo Alec, where is this gamertag thread, I can only find Wii stickies in Next Gen.

who are the mods anymore? most sites have the mods listed, this one hasnt since we upgraded to the new bb version.

it would seem like youre the only one around anymore.:(

i mean theres bobak but ive been seeing less and less of him.

and then everyone else is just completely inactive.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Many of my fellow mods are still around, they just don't post in the regular forums as often as before.

Most of them have careers to follow and kids to rise which takes away a lot of their spare time.

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Many of my fellow mods are still around, they just don't post in the regular forums as often as before.

Most of them have careers to follow and kids to rise which takes away a lot of their spare time.

i totally understand that the mods are busy. but theres plenty of people here 24/7 that could take up some duties.:emb:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
It's in the Online Gaming board. Yes, it's easy to forget that one exists. Thanks.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:

:oh_no:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Tak, kern, qube, Phillip and myself.

Now there's you a hell of a mod squad.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Tak, kern, qube, Phillip and myself.

Now there's you a hell of a mod squad.

I'd do it.

I was mostly joking with all of the 'mod me' stuff in the past, but the sliver of truth in it was that I feel I would be good at just the day-to-day cleaning up chores around here since I'm here at least a couple of times a day.

That's really what I feel this site needs, just someone to maintain it since Tak can't do it all by himself. I actually like the MODS here, but they are just to busy to be here enough. My job affords me the luxury of being here enough to keep up with forum maintenance and the like.

BMU, wasabi, Bobak, all those guys are great; but they just aren't here enough to catch the little shit that regular posters notice. Stuff like old stickys, spambots and the like.

Anyways, I know it won't happen, but if you ever decide on making another MOD just to keep things clean around here, I vote for anyone who obviously visits the site at least once a day :)

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Its interesting how the noob class of 03' has matured over time; our e-stones have dropped, give us some responsibility.

**D-lite doesn't count, he was a douche**

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Hell yeah member class of 2003.

Who would figure that back when we first registered that year that a lot would change and still be here 5 years later? Good times.

Signed,
Member #5959

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Fuck '03, I'm '02, make me a goddamn mod.

I'm here like 6.3 days of the week.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
Fuck '03, I'm '02, make me a goddamn mod.

I'm here like 6.3 days of the week.

Hai. :emb:

If you ask you'll never get it, that's the rule.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Lets Gekiga In said:
Hell yeah member class of 2003.

Who would figure that back when we first registered that year that a lot would change and still be here 5 years later? Good times.

Signed,
Member #5959

yeah man, true.

BTW, Dude, I met Leo E-Zee-Kill Williams and Mick last month!