Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That vehicle in the BG is pretty huge in comparison with the character sprites..
I see that there's juggling which is a good thing.
BB

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Looks quite good! Depends on pricing if I take the plunge. The character designs could have been more attracting. Let's wait and see.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Never in my life have I seen someone hold a stick like that.
I love that he said people were offended by the way he held a damn controller. I have a few things for those people….

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm still trying to figure out why the character sprites appear to shrink when they vertically move away from the background and then go back to the appropriate size when the move vertically toward it.
BB

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Same cart shells and snap-lock cases, and also shipping from Andorra - are these guys related to TerraOnion?

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Same cart shells and snap-lock cases, and also shipping from Andorra - are these guys related to TerraOnion?
Probably. I won't order because it's shipping from Andorra. Also TerraOnion is a racist piece of shit. So if it is him I will never order

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Is it a preorder or are the games about to ship?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener

The game is indeed funded and manufactured by TerraOnion. That's why NeoSD (the TO cofounder Alex) posted development details earlier in this thread.

neosd

Neosd Developer
The game is indeed funded and manufactured by TerraOnion. That's why NeoSD (the TO cofounder Alex) posted development details earlier in this thread.
Yes, i always wanted to make games and what else i could do better that put money back on neogeo. So founded a studio, hired talented veterans and here we are with a great ng game.

Plan is : game costed a fortune, lets recover some money with ng carts and lets try to recover the rest of the investment on modern consoles, if we can do it i am going to put all the money back on another neo geo high quality game, else we will prolly get rid of neo geo limitations and move into a more easy and faster to develop framework to make the next game for modern consoles.

Preorder. The creators say the game is about 80% complete and expect to ship around May of next year. I'll hold out for a digital release.
thats correct, we should have finished the last level at the end of january and then we will move into polishing stage to add powerups, more items and other things we have on the todo list, i expect this will take us about 2 more months. It could be more if we decide we want to add more things, i want to deliver the best possible game and we will add things until we are happy with the final build.

We had a lot of ppl playing the game and everyone (ppl that played the game at Kansas too) said its great. I want us delivering a top game and all the team to be remembered for that, not just a great game. So we will put as much time as needed to move from great to top (thats what the polishing stage is for).

My guess is we will be shipping the game arround may, i would like to have the game out on all systems at the same time (neogeo included)

Hope you guys like it, not everyone has to buy it on neo geo, we will have 25 euros version on : switch, steam, ps4, ps5 and we plan to apply to xbox devs and do a xbox version too (for the rest of the systems we already have daily builds). So anyone wanting to help us to continue doing games, get any of the versions of the game : neo geo, switch, ps4, ps5, steam .

Regards

Alex,

Gennosuke

n00b
Shadow Gangs, interesting. I like the PC game, now curious to see what the Neo Geo version will be like. This Vengeance Hunters... i'll wait to see more info.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Probably. I won't order because it's shipping from Andorra. Also TerraOnion is a racist piece of shit. So if it is him I will never order
Same here. Hard pass. TO will never get money from me.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yes, i always wanted to make games and what else i could do better that put money back on neogeo. So founded a studio, hired talented veterans and here we are with a great ng game.
Hi Alex, and thanks. Any chance of doing further work on the NeoSD Pro's NGCD support? I know Justin Gibbins (the hacker who worked on the SSRPG English patch) is interested in looking at it.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Razoola did the ngcd patches for neosd pro,
isnt the new version of the game working ? the previous version and the original game do work
Yes, the original game and the patch are both able to boot, but there are a lot of sound issues. Per Justin, "The audio issues are undoubtedly related to the game's default behavior of swapping PCM samples from program memory to PCM memory at the start of and after battle, and obviously the MVS isn't designed to do that."

NeoSeeD

n00b

Plan is : game costed a fortune, lets recover some money with ng carts and lets try to recover the rest of the investment on modern consoles, if we can do it i am going to put all the money back on another neo geo high quality game, else we will prolly get rid of neo geo limitations and move into a more easy and faster to develop framework to make the next game for modern consoles.

thats correct, we should have finished the last level at the end of january and then we will move into polishing stage to add powerups, more items and other things we have on the todo list, i expect this will take us about 2 more months. It could be more if we decide we want to add more things, i want to deliver the best possible game and we will add things until we are happy with the final build.

We had a lot of ppl playing the game and everyone (ppl that played the game at Kansas too) said its great. I want us delivering a top game and all the team to be remembered for that, not just a great game. So we will put as much time as needed to move from great to top (thats what the polishing stage is for).

My guess is we will be shipping the game arround may, i would like to have the game out on all systems at the same time (neogeo included)

Hope you guys like it, not everyone has to buy it on neo geo, we will have 25 euros version on : switch, steam, ps4, ps5 and we plan to apply to xbox devs and do a xbox version too (for the rest of the systems we already have daily builds). So anyone wanting to help us to continue doing games, get any of the versions of the game : neo geo, switch, ps4, ps5, steam .

Regards

Alex,
Make a version for the Neo Geo CD and I'll buy it day 1.

Damsco

n00b
Can't wait for Alex to loose his shit over this and completely insult and alienate his customers. What's taking him so long?