Videogame related mass shooting

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Fox News will say that video games, not guns, are the problem.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
At least it was just a shitty madden tournament. Not a whole lot the trump fucks can squeeze out of that shit.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
In other breaking news, the ESRB are set to upgrade the Madden '19 rating to 'R' for "Rampage".

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The one thing I haven't heard one person talk about is the shit talking. For someone to snap like that I highly doubt it was from just losing the tourney.

Maybe it's just me, but most Madden players I've been around make the FGC shit talkers seem downright friendly. I know people like their shit talking, but when you see things like this it really makes me wonder if talking shit is really worth it?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Ah, so when I came 2nd place in 8 player Daytona USA at Gamescom I guess I should have sprayed bullets everywhere? Knew I missed something.

Edit - here’s a pic.

2154AF82-A6A2-45F2-BAFB-62A04D0D9597.jpeg

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
The one thing I haven't heard one person talk about is the shit talking. For someone to snap like that I highly doubt it was from just losing the tourney.

Maybe it's just me, but most Madden players I've been around make the FGC shit talkers seem downright friendly. I know people like their shit talking, but when you see things like this it really makes me wonder if talking shit is really worth it?

ive seen/heard the shittalking around Madden games. People start throwing fists at each other, its great.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
was daddy proud of you? that's him with the bald spot, right?

You sound like a jealous bitch.

Were u there? Me too dude!

Yeah man, shit I didn’t know you were there - could have been fun to play some KOF or something at the Neo Geo bit. I was there on Wednesday & Thursday. Might go back in a year or two :) It was full of smelly nerds, but that’s kinda what you expect.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It probably had nothing to do with losing the game. More to do with he was bat shit nuts and had been planning to off himself for sometime. That sick fuck just wanted to take innocent people with him.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Pam Bondi, the AG ho from FL that wouldn't return the dog she adopted after its original owners were identified (dog, named Master Tank, was lost during a severe hurricane), is of course blaming video games and "location services".

PS: This floozy is employed by FL but is also a paid host on Fox News. Sounds totally legit.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
At least it was just a shitty madden tournament. Not a whole lot the trump fucks can squeeze out of that shit.

at least if someone argues to ban/ restrict/ legislate video games because violence, you can make the argument that since it was a football simulation it should also be banned/ restricted/ legislated. That's a quick shut down argument that's worked twice today for me.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Prehistoric Halo 3? Since we're on a forum touting a system 20 years before that game what does that count as? Beggining of creation?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Prehistoric Halo 3? Since we're on a forum touting a system 20 years before that game what does that count as? Beggining of creation?

Gives an idea of who came up with the list.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Fox News will say that overly competetive football fans, not guns, are the problem.
note even a blunt object can be an effective weapon. Or a vehicle in the parking lot. Gun made it"Easy" to do what he wanted
to but probably didnt get the idea from it, to be practical a short sword that doesnt alert anyone that cant see would be more effective? A couple pocket knives...Nobodies walking around dressed like Voldo so they are easy to cut.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
note even a blunt object can be an effective weapon. Or a vehicle in the parking lot. Gun made it"Easy" to do what he wanted
to but probably didnt get the idea from it, to be practical a short sword that doesnt alert anyone that cant see would be more effective? A couple pocket knives...Nobodies walking around dressed like Voldo so they are easy to cut.

Good point. I suggest we restrict your access to all of these items.