Warlocks of the Fates AES in Nakano.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Made a shopping trip to Tokyo today, and Mandarake Galaxy in Nakano now has a Warlocks of the Fates AES in the bottom of their "Not for sale" showcase.

Haven't been there since last August, so no idea how long they've had it. I was alone and it was impossible to sneak a pic sadly. The label was clearly hand made, very ugly brown thing. There was also a home made insert that looked like a scanned black and white manga.

Looks very much like a home made conversion, but of course no way to see the insides. Anyway the game is out there, but being locked in that case, it's never coming out again lol.

Hopefully one of you Tokyo locals can sneak a pic some day. You need a buddy to cover you so they don't see lol.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
It should be NCI copy. They wrote that the game would be shown in Mandarake for a while before the release.

Would be nice to see a pic of it :)

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
For real? The label looked like it was made by a 5 year old in Microsoft Paint...

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
For real? The label looked like it was made by a 5 year old in Microsoft Paint...

Have you seen the insert they did for the Japanese B2B and TOTC? Some of the most ugly things I've ever seen....

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Is the demo on display on a monitor, or is it simply a cart labeled as WotF?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
If someone kicks in the case and grabs it, plus it's tested working - ill give you $10k for it.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
If someone kicks in the case and grabs it, plus it's tested working - ill give you $10k for it.
PLANE TICKETS...
to Japan must be less than $10k.

Just sayin'.

Bit of a bummer if we find the cart to only have Power Spikes II on it though. Bit risky.

Probably best if a local lad handles this...

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
PLANE TICKETS...
to Japan must be less than $10k.

Just sayin'.

Bit of a bummer if we find the cart to only have Power Spikes II on it though. Bit risky.

Probably best if a local lad handles this...

I'd do it if I lived in Japan.

Pulls money out of NCI's pocket at the same time.

I'd make carts cheaper.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I've lived in Japan. I wouldn't do so much as jay-walk there.

Resin on the inside of a pipe will get a 1st time offender TWO YEARS OF HARD LABOR, not a ticket like in the USA.

It'd take more than 10k to get me to risk the kind of time at stake...the hustle has to be worth the cost, mang.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
It'd take more than 10k to get me to risk the kind of time at stake...the hustle has to be worth the cost, mang.
BUT...
Warlock of the Fates.

Having lived in Japan and with a clear and concise knowledge of the law (aka consequences) in Japanese territories, I'd say your the right man for the job. We're just processing your CV now! :D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Well, matching donations work for NPR pledge drives...do I hear 20k?

;^)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Better make sure the thing is the real deal first. Two years of hard labor just for an empty AES case would definitely be added to the "Best of ng.c" thread. XD

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
thanks for the pic
Now I suppose we can only wait for NCI for more info on this title

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
NCI gets angry with Mike

From their Twitter account: "10000$ Tonk? what about 30000 like your fake aero fighters 3?"

:vik:

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Offer is now $20k.

Ask the people who run that shop if they are interested in $20k for the game.

NCI thinks they can just run their mouth without proof? I'll buy that game out from under them.

neoconverted

Banned
Offer is now $20k.

Ask the people who run that shop if they are interested in $20k for the game.

NCI thinks they can just run their mouth without proof? I'll buy that game out from under them.

someone has already offered 30k, sorry tonk