Watches

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Whenever someone says, "I dont wear a watch, I just use my phone." Well, isn't that why the wristwatch was invented? So you didnt have to pull a watch out of your pocket? :buttock:

Anyway, what's up, Lagduf? Get a job as a porter on the Kenya Express? :D
For real, though, there's something timeless about a pocket watch with a chain connected to it. No pun intended. Be sure to post a pic if you get one.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I think this looks like a nice sports watch- textured dial, titanium, for under $400

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I paid far less than that also as I found it on his site. I agree the white and cream faces are very nice.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I think this looks like a nice sports watch- textured dial, titanium, for under $400

I'll be damned. I just watched that video last night as it was recomended to me on the tube. I'm not an intergrated bracelet watch fan TBH, but that Citizen is tight. Whats the case size?

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I'll be damned. I just watched that video last night as it was recomended to me on the tube. I'm not an intergrated bracelet watch fan TBH, but that Citizen is tight. Whats the case size?
Did he say 40 mm?

SC-ULTRA

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I've never owned anything that would be considered a "proper" timepiece, but out of what I've had, my favorite looking trash was a Raketa Kopernic I had about 20 years ago. It was terrible. The crystal was plastic, scratched easily and would fog up right in the center after about five minutes. Maybe the movement is decent, but I doubt it. Those hands though... Surprised to see so many for sale still. Factory must have had quite a run.

2265590c360d72711816cbac6b250de83278a0d6.jpegRaketa_Kopernik_Black_11_1200x1200.png