What are you drinking at the moment?

So now ive got to give you a beer lesson?

Fuck yourself.

Bernardus is also fairly mass produced off the shelf shit. Just because you purchased it and arent varied enough in what youve tried, doesnt mean its good.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
So now ive got to give you a beer lesson?

Fuck yourself.

Bernardus is also fairly mass produced off the shelf shit. Just because you purchased it and arent varied enough, doesnt mean its good.
Hahaha amazing. I put Bernardus as top trappist wannabe, with the 12 being about as close as one will get short of going to Westvleteren. Aside from that, the Trappists win for me as most of the older Belgian breweries do...aside from the newer craft there that is mimicking western craft. Bernardus is till fairly small actually and have a pretty modest brewery and quite a few varied styles you can't get in the US, but they have a really beautiful bed and breakfast on the brewery grounds you should stay at and try some of their other stuff. Highly recommend.

Happy to give lessons anytime.

Way to prove nothing and sound like a faggot at the same time.

Youve got no idea of my beer pursuits either little man, get off your high horse.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Thanks for proving my point though, thats the part i really enjoy, its an average beer at best
Please go enjoy your superior ales which are no doubt just tubs of gravy and butter. Even better, start your own thread of "What gravy are you drinking at the moment?"

Try harder pickle junkie, try harder, you lose every exchange with me, yet every so often you feel the need to try me and end up proving my point.

Is bernardus not an average beer?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Try harder pickle junkie, try harder, you lose every exchange with me, yet every so often you feel the need to try me and end up proving my point.

Is bernardus not an average beer?
It is nowhere near average. That's based on objective analysis/review. It has zero to do with my opinion, it's fact. Also you're faggin up the thread coming in here and offering nothing but fat troll insults. Nobody gives a shit what you think is bad. Sorry. You yourself are saying we don't know your "beer pursuits" 😂 (he said while adjusting his fedora). That's the whole point of this thread, dumbass. WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?

Also, gravy isn't beer - as much as you want it to be. But if you put a shot in it, you can post about it here.

Let that butthurt through you! lol, and thanks for reconfirming I was right all along. You’ll be seeing a lot more of my posts in this thread, thanks.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Hahah I look forward to your gravy posts.

You argue a lot like HMG. Just melt into a pile of immediate uncontrollable butthurt. Thinking you are clever while everyone laughs at you. Surely you can do better, step it up.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Again proving my point, keep going
3qzg9h.jpg

Oh this was sweet, had to reread this exchange again and huge garbled pickle junkie responses, calling me out, then proving me right, then resorting to retard half wit insults of frustration, before I went to bed tonight. Haha, you make it too easy. Come at me again anytime and i’ll gladly make you my bitch again in front if the forum.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Oh this was sweet, had to reread this exchange again and huge garbled pickle junkie responses, calling me out, then proving me right, then resorting to retard half wit insults of frustration, before I went to bed tonight. Haha, you make it too easy. Come at me again anytime and i’ll gladly make you my bitch again in front if the forum.
1688528520888.png

Whats losing an argument with me taste like? Surely you know the taste by now. Must taste like cock seeing as how you cant stop yourself.

Damn it was so easy too, always is. Smooth brain drunk and his majong weeb shit. How is that liver doing? Its doesnt feel good beating on a mentally stunted little drunk cripple, unless its you.

Last edited: