What are you listening to at the moment?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I usually listen to hard rock while I workout, but lately Spotify has brought up Metric and their songs will last for the entire workout.

Gold Guns Girls, Empty, Black Sheep. All are bangers.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah I'm sure Ladytron was playing Tatsujin Oh instead of just using the same synth.

Shmuppy

Banned
Even Mozart copied TOA's basslines. Known fact. Nice that you mention 達人王 terry.330. My PCB is happy about your shout out. Great game with awesome soundtrack.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That Malibu Ken Album is awesome. Can't go wrong with King Tubby either.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Nice that you mention 達人王 terry.330. My PCB is happy about your shout out.

Nah, I'm pretty sure you're just happy to let everyone know that you own it. Because somehow that made complete sense.

Shmuppy

Banned
Nah, I'm pretty sure you're just happy to let everyone know that you own it. Because somehow that made complete sense.

You are 100% correct. I am proud to own this game. Something wrong with that? You mentioned it, my PCB got happy about that and I couldn't resist. Does that make sense to you? Cheers

Last edited:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Played through Hypnospace Outlaw, and I still have a bunch of tracks stuck in my head including this masterpiece about shaving:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
^^^ I heard this today too and I'm into it, I'm glad they are making music again

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
^^^ I heard this today too and I'm into it, I'm glad they are making music again

SALEM is one of my very favorite bands, and they definitely have had an impact on my life. I am really happy too, I honestly didn't think it would happen