What happens when this site goes down....for good?

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
I'll never get to see any of you fuckers anymore. :crying:

And I might actually do something meaningful in life.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
DashK said:
who would fucking care, we'd all forget about it after a month.
Speak for yourself. I'd have to check into therapy.

:chimp:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Wrong forum. This should be in the War Room Lite, also known as "Suggestions"

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I'd go to thenextlevel.com cuz alot of members here post there. that site reminds me of this place too but they aren't nearly as funny as all of you fuckers.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'd probably read more.
or actually play games.
hahah.

Shawn

snkusa.com
This site will go down in the near future, for server upgrades. We would also like to upgrade VB to the newest version. As far as closing the site for good, I can't see that far ahead into the future.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Shawn said:
This site will go down in the near future, for server upgrades. We would also like to upgrade VB to the newest version. As far as closing the site for good, I can't see that far ahead into the future.
The man has spoken amen ;)

Btw if this site were to close i'd hang out in, Digital press and pcenginefx.com more.

H

hermegildo

Shawn said:
:eek:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I would likely have some money in the bank and go back to playing roms. :kekeke:

Everyone (mostly noobs) thinks loopy made all of those inserts on his site anyway so what am i good for? :kekeke:

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i would go to oklahoma and challenge magnaflux to a deathrace in our lincolns and then call it the last hurrah of NG.com

Robert

20 Year Member
Shawn said:

Whaouh, it's a long time since I haven't read a post from Shawn. Glad to see that this forum is not about to close.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
I'll still talk to a few people here on AOL/MSN, but as for the internet... I generally only go on here and ebay really. Maybe MSN news sometimes, but that's all.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Tron 2.0 said:
The man has spoken amen ;)

Btw if this site were to close i'd hang out in, Digital press and pcenginefx.com more.

Ill just be at digitpress.com but those guys...are not as good as our guys. Those guys annoy me sometimes with there rich talk and $50,000.00 collections. There toooo serious about games and collecting. :rolleyes:

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Superfamifreak said:
I'll still talk to a few people here on AOL/MSN, but as for the internet... I generally only go on here and ebay really. Maybe MSN news sometimes, but that's all.
wtf are you on aol for? GIVE ME YOUR SN!!! :D

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'd hang out at digital press and TNL more. TNL guys are alot funnyer than all of you.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Shawn said:

:spock: HOLY CRAP HE IS ALIVE!!!

As for me, if the site goes down, ill actually get some work done for once.:rolleyes: