What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Havent had much time to play this last week but the games i have been playing are
Breakers Revenge
SFA3
Vampire Saviour

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I just got Crossed Swords yesterday! I am excited to give it a try as well. Looks fun.

So far it really is a fun game. The patterns and animations are going to take some getting used to though.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Enjoyed a beer and a few rounds of Crossed Swords 2 tonight. Forever grateful for the MVS version, one of the most unique games I've ever played.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Been playing King of Fighters 99 and getting my butt kicked. Any tips for a new player?

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I have the original Art of Fighting in my AES today.

I'm really want to get good at this game, the first two in the trilogy are my two of my most loved early fighting games for the system.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I have the original Art of Fighting in my AES today.

I'm really want to get good at this game, the first two in the trilogy are my two of my most loved early fighting games for the system.

art of fighting 2 is one of my favourite games on the system. it would of been considered a great game as on the same level as fatal fury special and samurai shodown 2 if it wasn't for that batshit ai.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Had the chance to play King of The Monsters 2 and while I really love the aesthetics (and giant monsters/kaijus) godamn those are some stun windows on bosses. I get locked in throws back to back with no hope to recover.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Been a while so I booted up Breakers Revenge earlier on the multicart. The moves in this game are tight, so fun to just pick up and play. Pielle and the victory jingle are also fucking hilarious.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Been a while so I booted up Breakers Revenge earlier on the multicart. The moves in this game are tight, so fun to just pick up and play. Pielle and the victory jingle are also fucking hilarious.
Pielle is a fun character to play with. Has such good moves and the damn noises he makes is just to funny. Love to abuse his B+D into combos/supermoves. So much fun online

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
So I played through Crossed Swords for the first time today. First of all, I didn't realize how long this game actually was. Yes it is only 8 stages, but those 8 stages are a gauntlet of mind games involving Goat men, Fish men and various Ghouls and Skeletons taunting you as they fuck you up with a combo. Cool bosses though since they seem to only give you a very small opportunity to hit them without them countering.

Last edited:

ginoscope

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I been playing some Baseball Stars 2 on the Wii as I finish getting my mvs cab repaired. I am a sucker for a good arcade sports game.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I been playing some Baseball Stars 2 on the Wii as I finish getting my mvs cab repaired. I am a sucker for a good arcade sports game.

I always have this in one of my slots, my son wants to play it all the time. The only other game he asks for is anything with terry bogard in it, so right now RB2 is in the other slot.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
my son wants to play it all the time. The only other game he asks for is anything with terry bogard in it, so right now RB2 is in the other slot.

good choice ;). real bout 2 a perfect game to get one's terry fix.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I've been playing some of the older games again, including 8 Man, Double Dragon, and KoF95. Can't argue with the later titles being super amazing, but there's something about the older Neo stuff as well, especially games like Crossed Swords! I need to marathon the Metal Slug games for Neo someday...

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I've been playing Andros Dunos for the last week, I personally think its a great game!

I'm stuck on Stage 5 though :(

IMG_0050.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    553.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
As soon as world heroes perfect comes in, ill be on that for awhile, figuring it out.
As for now, just the usual Breakers Revenge, not gaming much since im in the process of moving.

Crossed Swords 2 on MVS done by a member of the forum here, works great and I still like the gameplay of this serie!!
Even today!!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Just looking to spice up a generic response.

You're of course welcome to do it, yet, according to this interview, the developers had quite the opposite in mind...

In the very beginning we were talking about this as a sequel to Pulstar, so "Pulstar Blast" and "Pulstar Plus" were other suggestions. But our team didn't want to use the name Pulstar, because our new game had a different world and gameplay style.

Spicing things up for real, would be calling the game "Zero Hour" or "The Zenith".