What's your ethnic make up?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I fucking love how every white person* says they have a little Native American in them, are 1/16th Native America, etc etc.

Even my retarded as hell parents told me that bullshit.

*in 'murika

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
All I know is that my parents, grandparents and grand-grandparents were Germans and of the caucasian type. No Native Americans whatsoever.

Not that I'd care, tough, IMO ethnics and race doesn't play a role in who you are, it's all about socio-economics, at least in this day and age.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Why is it mainly Americans who come out with the "1/8 Portuguese, 1/4 English, 1/8 Chinese, 1/2 Swedish" bullshit?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
My ancestors are from Africa.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Parents both from Ecuador, I was born American. As far as I know the entire family lineage is Ecuador

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
According to my grandparents I'm German, Irish, Spanish, and Native American. I feel that's too brown for Greg :(

Nahh. You're fine. Don't see many Native Americans except when I go north to N. MN. Nothing wrong with spanish - hard working, religious people.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I fucking love how every white person* says they have a little Native American in them, are 1/16th Native America, etc etc.

*in 'murika

Yeah, whenever any white person tells me this it fucking upsets me. Ninety-nine percent of the time it's ; " I have some Native blood,Cherokee". I always ask them to see their CIDB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood), not one knows what the fuck I am talking about. The Man keeps track of true savages.

As Shroom pointed out... white man's guilt.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Americans make a point of talking about where their family is from because America is a land of immigrants and, unlike most European and Asian countries where families have lived within the same 50 mile stretch for hundreds if not thousands of years, most of us have only been here the last couple of hundred years and there's frequently still cultural ties to those homelands (food, religion, etc.) particularly among 1st and 2nd generation folks.

You know... that and America has very little cultural history of its own that isn't embarrassing.

I'm like 80% Irish (3 grandparents are 100%) and the rest is British Isles mutt.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm as black as the inside of a coffin on a moonless night.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

*in 'murika

In some people, it's actually true.
Someone on my Mother's side can trace their parentage back to a name on the Dawes Roll.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Rolls

1/16th doesn't matter though. It's an insignificant amount, as most tribes require a blood quantum of 1/8th at minimum.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Irish, Scottish, and German.

I'm an alcoholic that hates minorities.

But I love YOU, Gohan.

And Serena Williams.

That is one sexy Nubian Princess. :drool_2::drool_2::drool_2:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nahh. You're fine. Don't see many Native Americans except when I go north to N. MN. Nothing wrong with spanish - hard working, religious people.

i want to make sure i read that right.

oh and herb- your ethnic make up is 'sloppy white guy'.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Is this what we mean by 'ethnic make up'?

blackface.png

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Is this what we mean by 'ethnic make up'?

View attachment 29408

e9tTx5J.gif