Who else refuses social media of any kind?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Facebook mostly for the slot games and one group and it's under an assumed name. Don't do the tweets or other stuff. I don't even text as my cellphone is for business and emergencies.

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Pretty sure neo-geo.com is a form of social media... SO YOU'RE ALL ON AT LEAST ONE! :keke:

The cruelest form... but a form nonetheless.

/throws tinfoil hat in nearby recycle bin/
/immediately called a "fagit" by filtyrear and\or madman, for recycling/
/re-reads post, nods head/
/fashions a modified tinfoil helmet/

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Facebook mostly for the slot games and one group and it's under an assumed name. Don't do the tweets or other stuff. I don't even text as my cellphone is for business and emergencies.

Searching facebook for Orcademan.....

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
No facebook never could figure out why people wanted to hunt down people they used to know. Youre not apart of my life for many reasons. So why try to fake a relationship that isn't sustainable on it own.

I have a twitter account for getting sports rumors and updates.

I genuinely hate humanity outside of my family and friends I've had since childhood.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Facebook is just about the creepiest shit you could possibly invent, and that's before a billion drooling retards grant them access to ubiquitous microphones, GPS receivers, and SIM cards.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Nope. Not a one. Giant waste of time.

That said, I am on a couple of forums which are kind of like the primitive version of social media. However, unlike Facebook, I'm not exactly worried about Shawn or Rot selling all of my personal information, tracking all of my movements and watching while I masturbate.

Hmmm... perhaps I should be.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
NEVER registered for any of those social media platforms shit. Any thing you post can and will be used against you at any time.

I'm not exactly worried about Shawn or Rot selling all of my personal information, tracking all of my movements and watching while I masturbate.

Hmmm... perhaps I should be.

Yeap you should

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Pretty sure neo-geo.com is a form of social media... SO YOU'RE ALL ON AT LEAST ONE! :keke:

Most definitely.

I had a FB, deleted it, have another FB, hardly use it. I’m in some cool movie and music groups so I get notified of new stuff coming out I wouldn’t elsewhere. And it reminds me to wish my close friends and family a happy birthday whereas I’d likely forget otherwise.

Have an unrelated Twitter for Crypto Airdrops (and FB).

I’m big on Whatsapp and Messenger, that’s how I stay in touch with a lot of people.

I’ve got a Linked In account, Instagram (hardly use it), Discord, Twitch. One thing I’ve never gotten into is Reddit. So yeah, I use social media but if it were to all blow away tomorrow I’d get on with my life no problem. My missus on the other hand would likely have a meltdown.

Schnitzel

back to basics
15 Year Member
The cruelest form... but a form nonetheless.

/throws tinfoil hat in nearby recycle bin/
/immediately called a "fagit" by filtyrear and\or madman, for recycling/
/re-reads post, nods head/
/fashions a modified tinfoil helmet/

you are not doing wyo any favors

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Motherfuckers you all has fones and i bet u reed news too.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Had Fecesbook and Instagram, deleted both a few years ago. Like people already said, a giant waste of time.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Obviously I have a Google+ account to access my YouTube channel (and SoundCloud) but I'm not a member of any groups, nor do I use it beyond logging in. You won't see me on FB, Twitter or any other thingie like that. Not interested, this place here is all I need. Not a hater, just don't give a f00k.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's obviously designed for the youth, which has tons of time to spare. It's useful to them, so far from being a waste of time, like it would be for me. Except for Backstube-PR.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Have Facebook, use it purely as a news feed. Hardly interact with anyone on it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Most definitely.

I had a FB, deleted it, have another FB, hardly use it. I’m in some cool movie and music groups so I get notified of new stuff coming out I wouldn’t elsewhere. And it reminds me to wish my close friends and family a happy birthday whereas I’d likely forget otherwise.

Have an unrelated Twitter for Crypto Airdrops (and FB).

I’m big on Whatsapp and Messenger, that’s how I stay in touch with a lot of people.

I’ve got a Linked In account, Instagram (hardly use it), Discord, Twitch. One thing I’ve never gotten into is Reddit. So yeah, I use social media but if it were to all blow away tomorrow I’d get on with my life no problem. My missus on the other hand would likely have a meltdown.

reddit's mods are so fucking gay. But if you have a specific niche or hobby, there are smaller subreddits that have good info. But the larger subreddits that dominate the front page, fuck it.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
NOMNOMNOM! :p
@ votronbadass.
none that i'm aware of.
do use forums/message boards and IRC clients, as they leave it to the channel maker to create the rules for discord.
not open to the idea of a hivemind web, or posting useless 'i took a shit in a gold bog' info.... :(
[edit]
weas pointed to a potential safer option, with file transfer options...
......'Riot.im'... :D

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
a facebook account i don't use
a twitter account to shitpost

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Not the only non-PC that got killed for "spam" recently, it's jewtubes and their cuck employees way to get rid of controversial content.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I use Facebook, easy way to stay in touch with overseas family. Closest relatives are in Toronto and the rest are in Europe. Way better than calling or texting 2 dozen or so cousins with nothing new to really say.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
None i never had use for FB or twitter,beside i've heard FB are for collectards any ways :rolleyes: For the most part message boards are enough for me.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Obviously I have a Google+ account to access my YouTube channel (and SoundCloud) but I'm not a member of any groups, nor do I use it beyond logging in. You won't see me on FB, Twitter or any other thingie like that. Not interested, this place here is all I need. Not a hater, just don't give a f00k.

This is pretty much the same for me also. I have a FB account but as a friend described it, It's a ghost town because I never post on it. The only time I ever use it is when I'm talking to old friends from my High School days. Also fuck Twitter, That platform is the reason a lot of people have lost their jobs or have been attacked over & over by fgt SJWs who have nothing better to do then claim victim points for every single slight that's been done to them.

If it's not them, it's the people who post stupid shit without any thought as to what will happen. Case in point that dumb bitch who made a stupid racist joke while on a flight to Africa only when she finally landed there, she was fired because she didn't think she'd lose her job over a stupid tweet.