Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Don't get into a discussion with DNS regarding Nukes. He doesn't understand the concept of the chain of command.

No more than he understands that Clinton/Reagan/Carter/Bush did not ban Muslims.

And YOU are the one who doesn't understand that the Chain of Command doesn't apply to the 2-man nuke system we went over this before. Everyone but YOU understood how the system works and how it's not all in one person's hands.

They banned countries that were 90%+ Muslim. The exact same thing Trump would do if he enacted a ban.

Trump said he would have liked to punch him in the face, then said "you can't do that these days".

Hardly what anyone with half a brain would call inciting violence.

You know what IS inciting violence? Going to a Trump rally in a KKK outfit with your buddy in an American Flag shirt and disrupting it constantly until a black guy gets pissed off and punches you.

Which is EXACTLY what happened in that Arizona rally.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They banned countries that were 90%+ Muslim. The exact same thing Trump would do if he enacted a ban.

They changed diplomatic ties with certain countries. They did ban everyone from a single religion.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And YOU are the one who doesn't understand that the Chain of Command doesn't apply to the 2-man nuke system we went over this before. Everyone but YOU understood how the system works and how it's not all in one person's hands.

I understand how it works. You don't.

You expect some guy in a submarine and detached from the outside world to refuse to turn a key. Never mind that they are constantly tested on their willingness to turn a key.

Perhaps you have watched Crimson Tide a few too many times.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are you so naive that you think the strongest armed force in the world couldn't defeat ISIS in 30 days? You be surprised what you can do when the restrictions are taken off your commanders and they're given directives to complete the mission at all costs.

Ha...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
:keke:

Well at least one person gets it.

Edit: I'm sure you'll see this type of behavior at any political rally:
https://twitter.com/now7grandkids/status/775487945516036096

:keke:

How, exactly, is Trump responsible for that?
Was he somehow responsible for that San Jose rally, where protesters were chasing down and beating people bloody, including women and kids?

How about Minneapolis, where the protesters gut punched a 70 year old man and mugged a kid?
http://vesselnews.io/chaos-minneapolis-protestors-rush-trump-motorcade-assault-supporters/

Both sides have idiots, neither are responsible for the actions of them.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Occupy Wallstreet was violent?

It was. Police beat the shit out of teenagers and people in their 20s, including girls. Don't worry, your head's on straight. DNSDies is just being himself.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
New DNC documents being leaked. DNC is claiming it's Russian operatives again (:lolz:) that leaked them...

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848

b4k7lEr.png

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
http://dailysignal.com/2011/11/08/morning-bell-occupy-wall-street-gets-more-violent/

One of dozens of searches google found.

It was a waste of space movement from the start that accomplished nothing but prove the mentality of the left is to victimize themselves.

It was mostly stupid, but it did do one very important thing: Bring the "1%" issue to the forefront and calling attention the wealth gap. Otherwise, yeah, the flea and bedbug problem probably got a lot worse thanks to them.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
It was. Police beat the shit out of teenagers and people in their 20s, including girls. Don't worry, your head's on straight. DNSDies is just being himself.

I didn't even mention the Occupy protests.
I was actually in Oakland during that.
Yes, it DID get violent, there were riots and massive destruction of property and theft.

I took this pic during one of the protests:
oak.jpg

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
It was mostly stupid, but it did do one very important thing: Bring the "1%" issue to the forefront and calling attention the wealth gap. Otherwise, yeah, the flea and bedbug problem probably got a lot worse thanks to them.

The wage gap exists because the middleclass is taxed to death stifling economic growth.

"Tax the wealthy!" Yea! That works. If your rich you usually made your money in commerce or trade offering goods or service. If you up the taxes of the wealthy the rest of is pay for it, not them.

With no government assistance the middle class eats a big harry dick.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The wage gap exists because the middleclass is taxed to death stifling economic growth.

"Tax the wealthy!" Yea! That works. If your rich you usually made your money in commerce or trade offering goods or service. If you up the taxes of the wealthy the rest of is pay for it, not them.

With no government assistance the middle class eats a big harry dick.

harry.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You can't tax the wealthy. They have all the money and tools they need to keep any income they get from being taxable.

Many CEOs have a reportable income at the poverty level and survive on corporate expense accounts that the corporation reports as a loss and earns tax credits on.

When they get multi-million dollar bonus, it's usually in the form of stock options or is immediately invested into something that transforms it into a capital gains item, both being taxed at a far lesser amount.

The trick is to tax them just enough that picking up and leaving for Dubai or Ireland is unprofitable.
They'll spend $50 to save $75.

Wealth isn't a zero sum game either. Just because someone else is rich doesn't prevent you from becoming rich. Wealth is created all the time.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
It's official, I'm voting for a casket before voting for Trump.
our right, our vote, our decision. the enemy is not the voter, who are friends family and neighbors..

it is the amoral bureaucrat less interested in casualties or the quality of life of the people they (in an ideal world) are supposed to represent than in stealing from the treasury

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
ROFL. You know its bad when they're focusing on memes.

OMG, this fucking site, the pop up when you enter that says 'we cant risk a donald trump presidency' and the only button to click is 'i agree'./

I just clicked on the "x".

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
That's basically how I feel. But I do think there's a possibility of things being even worse if Trump wins

Agreed. But mainly I think it's because of the way he speaks and what he says. I don't think his actions (or at least I hope not) will translate to pure chaos. I'm hoping there's a policy in place to stop that.