Wow $$$ Neo geo was full set

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If you get two holes it increases resale value by 25%

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Isn't metal slug 1, ultimate 11, and neo turf masters really the only real heavy hitters in that lot?

It's a Japanese set, you won't find a U11, nor an NTM here. Together with an English MS1 & Kizuna those four would be more worth, than a Japanese full set all together.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Pulstar, blazing star, twinkle star sprites are all four figures.

I'm guessing stakes winner 1 & 2 probably are as well but not exactly sure.

Could easily add Magical Drop III to that list as well, maybe even MDII, and Ninja Masters. MD3 is hard AF to find even on eBay.

He's not selling this lot obviously. It's way overpriced. One does not even have to do the math really. The average worth of each game is not $2000 when only a few are worth more than that.

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I asked this guy what he'd realistically sell the whole collection for, says he won't let it go for less than €150,000.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Summary: the guy is an absolute idiot.

I know Bel since years ago. He is a great collector and a great person. During more tan 15 years he has been collecting SNES games (he has an incredible SNES full set PAL ESP), Dreamcast console full set, and NEO-GEO AES japanese full set. He is one of the webmasters of Beta-Zero.com, wich is one of the best forums in Spain. All the japanese set is 100% original and you talk like a shit eater. The absolute idiot is you, no doubt, shithead.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I know Bel since years ago. He is a great collector and a great person. During more tan 15 years he has been collecting SNES games (he has an incredible SNES full set PAL ESP), Dreamcast console full set, and NEO-GEO AES japanese full set. He is one of the webmasters of Beta-Zero.com, wich is one of the best forums in Spain. All the japanese set is 100% original and you talk like a shit eater. The absolute idiot is you, no doubt, shithead.

The price is unreasonable. :spock:

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

He's asking almost double what the collection is worth. I used the recently updated neo geo kult guide, and i came to a rough estimate that a JPN collection is worth about 115 000 euros at MOST , and thats being very liberal with prices. I rounded up significantly for some of the rarer titles (slugs, BTG etc). Thers just no way to get even close to $200 thousand euros or even $150 grand.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,

Talk like a shit eater? This shits getting crazy

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
He's asking almost double what the collection is worth. I used the recently updated neo geo kult guide, and i came to a rough estimate that a JPN collection is worth about 115 000 euros at MOST , and thats being very liberal with prices. I rounded up significantly for some of the rarer titles (slugs, BTG etc). Thers just no way to get even close to $200 thousand euros or even $150 grand.

I have my doubts even about that number, as you mentioned indeed liberal.
Far from it, one thing is selling piece by piece, another is a bulk buy. Buyers will *always* drop down furtherly the single games sum price of such lists , and by good numbers, because of cashing high in a single sell, rather than months/years...selling time has a bargain value too.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Being an obsessive collector and a webmaster (:keke:) is a very cool thing in spain, it means you're not an idiot apparently.

Obsessive collector? No, man.
It's very easy. In Spain (or anywhere)...
Collecting games isn't an obsession always. Completing a NeoGeo's japanese collection is always only for obsessive people?
You can enjoy during the process to complete a collection slowly, year by year, without necessarily being obsessed.
Being only a webmaster is not a reason to be cool. But being a webmaster of a great forum of serious collectors during the last 13 years deserves a little bit of respect, in my personal opinion (maybe not enough respect for some animals who fall down each day from colombian palm trees, as I've read here)

I will explain you something. In Spain (or anywhere) is a 'cool' thing not to call a good person a 'absolute idiot', only because you write very far from him, hidden as a coward behind a screen.
And here in Spain (or anywhere), is a 'cool' thing not to call a person a 'absolute idiot', only because he decides to put a concrete price for his games, even if this price could be very high.

I think a mongrel from the third world can talk a lot of shit about a seller from Spain, even without knowing anything on him. It's easy.
But I know Bel for years, and I can assure that he is a good person, he is a serious collector and he always will sell to you legit stuff. He is one of few persons whom I would buy an AES cart.
For me the Price of the collection is high, but I respect the fact that people can sell what they want at the price they want. If it's expensive for you, do not buy it. It's easy.
When I see a bitter queen from Colombia talking about a collector like Bel as an 'absolute idiot', free of charge.... this is really pathetic...

(:hammer: let me know, queen... Have some one already learned to put asphalt over the roads in your dirty village full of narco-terrorists and mosquitoes?)

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Obsessive collector? No, man.
It's very easy. In Spain (or anywhere)...
Collecting games isn't an obsession always. Completing a NeoGeo's japanese collection is always only for obsessive people?
You can enjoy during the process to complete a collection slowly, year by year, without necessarily being obsessed.
Being only a webmaster is not a reason to be cool. But being a webmaster of a great forum of serious collectors during the last 13 years deserves a little bit of respect, in my personal opinion (maybe not enough respect for some animals who fall down each day from colombian palm trees, as I've read here)

I will explain you something. In Spain (or anywhere) is a 'cool' thing not to call a good person a 'absolute idiot', only because you write very far from him, hidden as a coward behind a screen.
And here in Spain (or anywhere), is a 'cool' thing not to call a person a 'absolute idiot', only because he decides to put a concrete price for his games, even if this price could be very high.

I think a mongrel from the third world can talk a lot of shit about a seller from Spain, even without knowing anything on him. It's easy.
But I know Bel for years, and I can assure that he is a good person, he is a serious collector and he always will sell to you legit stuff. He is one of few persons whom I would buy an AES cart.
For me the Price of the collection is high, but I respect the fact that people can sell what they want at the price they want. If it's expensive for you, do not buy it. It's easy.
When I see a bitter queen from Colombia talking about a collector like Bel as an 'absolute idiot', free of charge.... this is really pathetic...

(:hammer: let me know, queen... Have some one already learned to put asphalt over the roads in your dirty village full of narco-terrorists and mosquitoes?)

Are you calling him a "shit eater" through a screen like a coward also? Please don't call me a shit eater. I like spain and your collector friends

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
"dirty village full of narco-terrorists and mosquitoes"

didn't knew Australia was such a nasty place!

or is that New Zealand @lachlan?

I can't really tell....

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Are you calling him a "shit eater" through a screen like a coward also?

Not exactly. Only I am calling him by his real name, and at the same time, I'm asking him to visit us and let us know the 'correct price' that we have to put to our own collections, and of this form, we'll avoid to be considered a 'absolute stupid' by his Colombian majesty. Probably his boyfriend says worse things to him every afternoon.