Wow $$$ Neo geo was full set

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
150k for a jap aes fullset is a very high price, even on planet paella.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
"dirty village full of narco-terrorists and mosquitoes"

didn't knew Australia was such a nasty place!

or is that New Zealand @lachlan?

I can't really tell....

Australia.

Fairly sure 4thgen is referring to aha2940 with that post. Though as a Spaniard I'm not sure I'd be having a go at Colombia... they uh got the ball rolling there. :keke:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Not exactly. Only I am calling him by his real name, and at the same time, I'm asking him to visit us and let us know the 'correct price' that we have to put to our own collections, and of this form, we'll avoid to be considered a 'absolute stupid' by his Colombian majesty. Probably his boyfriend says worse things to him every afternoon.

Not real sure I follow you. I hope your big homie sells his stuff at a fair price and everyone can be alright with the sale.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Not real sure I follow you. I hope your big homie sells his stuff at a fair price and everyone can be alright with the sale.

I hope so too. I know until the present day, the best offer he has received for the lot came from Italy.
But it is not enough for him. Well, I know he sells it to help his brother here in Spain. As I said, Bel is a great person who deserves all my respect.

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I know Bel since years ago. He is a great collector and a great person. During more tan 15 years he has been collecting SNES games (he has an incredible SNES full set PAL ESP), Dreamcast console full set, and NEO-GEO AES japanese full set. He is one of the webmasters of Beta-Zero.com, wich is one of the best forums in Spain. All the japanese set is 100% original and you talk like a shit eater. The absolute idiot is you, no doubt, shithead.

So, please enlighten us, because I do not really understand. He's not an idiot because:

a. You know him.
b. He's a great collector.
c. He's a great person.
d. He's been collecting for more than 15 years.
e. He's a web master
f. He's trying to sell an (albeit very nice) way overpriced item

The fact is, the guy is just asking an unreasonable price for something that even though is worth a lot of money, it's not worth that much, which is like trying to artificially inflate the prices of the market. Just FYI: Here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?268184-Unofficial-MVS-and-AES-Price-Guide is the price guide that this community members use as a guide. Using it to value a complete Japanese AES set, I get a price of $79505 and that is US dollars, not Euros and does not even take into account that lot prices are lower that individual sale prices. Also, I included NGDev, Raz/JMKurtz and Neobitz releases, which are expensive on their own. So I would say that your friend is an idiot for:

1. Trying to sell something way overpriced
2. Trying to artificially inflate the price of games
3. Expecting it to sale for that price.

I also have to remark that the way you reacted looks more like he is your boyfriend or something...did I touch a nerve?

Last edited:

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
So I would say that your friend is an idiot...

I also have to remark that the way you reacted looks more like he is your boyfriend or something...did I touch a nerve?

Fucking mongrel from the third world...

Ok. Again calling idiot to a person only why? Only because he ask a high price for his games? Is it the way your retarded mind use to think every day?
And do you feel freedom here talking shit for free? There is this your method of escaping of your stinking natal house?Please, stop hunting animals with the pop-gun, and get down from your palm and evolve a bit, you stinking monkey.

Bel is not my boyfriend, damned stinking dog. Bel is a collector with a long history in the retro-community in Spain. A deep knowledge of japanese video game stuff and a person who I respect.

I came here and I see a clown like you, calling 'absolute idiot' to a person that has done something as bad as ...trying to sell his collection... Pathetic.

Listen, you faggot, try to let a respectable person as Bel, to sell what he wants. If the price is too high for your brain of bastard, don't buy his games and do continue hunting with your blowpipe.

Another person probably will make a nice offer and will buy his games.

There are people even more pathetic than you...

126189-neonazis-colombianos-viajaron-a-alemania-.jpg

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Fucking mongrel from the third world...

Ok. Again calling idiot to a person only why? Only because he ask a high price for his games? Is it the way your retarded mind use to think every day?
And do you feel freedom here talking shit for free? There is this your method of escaping of your stinking natal house?Please, stop hunting animals with the pop-gun, and get down from your palm and evolve a bit, you stinking monkey.

Bel is not my boyfriend, damned stinking dog. Bel is a collector with a long history in the retro-community in Spain. A deep knowledge of japanese video game stuff and a person who I respect.

I came here and I see a clown like you, calling 'absolute idiot' to a person that has done something as bad as ...trying to sell his collection... Pathetic.

Listen, you faggot, try to let a respectable person as Bel, to sell what he wants. If the price is too high for your brain of bastard, don't buy his games and do continue hunting with your blowpipe.

Another person probably will make a nice offer and will buy his games.

There are people even more pathetic than you...

126189-neonazis-colombianos-viajaron-a-alemania-.jpg

OK, I explained my reasons. you disagree with them, no problem, we could have discussed like civilized people. However I do have a problem with your childish reactions. Sure, I called the guy an idiot. Maybe I am correct, maybe I am not. But your childish tantrum has no place at all an it looks really silly (and pathetic, to use your own words) even for these forums. Just live your life happily, we'll see if your friend sells his games at that price or not. That's all I have to say about it.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Do you jerk off to that picture? Like, you keep that around at all times or just for when you get into arguments with Columbians?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The fact is, the guy is just asking an unreasonable price for something that even though is worth a lot of money, it's not worth that much, which is like trying to artificially inflate the prices of the market. Just FYI: Here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?268184-Unofficial-MVS-and-AES-Price-Guide is the price guide that this community members use as a guide. Using it to value a complete Japanese AES set, I get a price of $79505 and that is US dollars, not Euros and does not even take into account that lot prices are lower that individual sale prices. Also, I included NGDev, Raz/JMKurtz and Neobitz releases, which are expensive on their own.

And to remember that full set prices are usually lower value than individual item values added together. Historically for anything that can be assembled as a large set of things. That is why it is typically the action of splitting a set to sell individually because the market for individual items is larger than the market for a set.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Haha no one gives a fuck about this bel guy except you! bel is a stupid name anyway, who names their kid Bel? what did you forget the other l? at least Bell makes sense. ding dong...

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Poor dude. I still can't get over that he called dude a shit eater. That was to funny

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
who names their kid Bel? what did you forget the other l? at least Bell makes sense. ding dong...

Bel is not his name. It's only a nickname. Nobody named their kid 'Bel'. Nobody forgot the other L

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Bel is not his name. It's only a nickname. Nobody named their kid 'Bel'. Nobody forgot the other L
well, they should have. cause he's an absolute idiot.

in your (no doubt pathetic) response, please include why you are whiteknighting for this beltard, spanokel.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
well, they should have. cause he's an absolute idiot.

in your (no doubt pathetic) response, please include why you are whiteknighting for this beltard, spanokel.

No, Bel is not an absolute idiot. He is a great person and an honourable person.
You are the true absolute stupid here. Which is the reason to insult an honourable person? Only because he decides to sell his collection for a price that you will never accept? Is it a sport for you? Bastard...

So you can continue saying trash about his ...

-nickname
-his own games' price
-the price that he has to put in his eBay auction
-the form that he has to offer his games
-idiotic webmasters that you don't know.
-if you prefer double L instead of using only one.
-the planet paella
-To ask to be civilized after having insulted a person several times
-parents which named him as 'Bel' and a better option 'BELL'

and stuff like that.

But the reality is that he decides to sell his games and he put the option to be able to make an offer.
So, If someone decides to pay a good sum for them... he will be happy, he will be able to help his brother and you will be able to continue speaking shit about a person who can not reply to you.

:hammer:

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hmm...yeah...k: nobody here gives a shit. but: finding someone who buys this jap fullset for ~150k might take a while. hopefully his brother can wait a few years.

i dont care if he finds someone who pays that price or even more, but the chances are very low. gl.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
No, Bel is not an absolute idiot. He is a great person and an honourable person.
You are the true absolute stupid here. Which is the reason to insult an honourable person? Only because he decides to sell his collection for a price that you will never accept? Is it a sport for you?
yes. i can and will continue to insult this Bellaputa. even if i don't know anything about the fuck at all, except that he is driving up prices with his bullshit.
you ask why? because it makes YOU mad. and that seems to suggest you have some kind of stake in this - is Beltard your brother?

now, why does it concern you so much?
why do you feel it is your responsability to defend him?
why can't you just walk away?
y no me ralles, perro asqueroso!

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
hmm...yeah...k: nobody here gives a shit. but: finding someone who buys this jap fullset for ~150k might take a while. hopefully his brother can wait a few years.

i dont care if he finds someone who pays that price or even more, but the chances are very low. gl.

I agree. The price is too high, in my opinion.
But also it is true, that his price allows the option in order that they could do an offer to him for the whole lot.
The best offer until today are near 50K, offered from Italy

I know that it is very difficult to sell a collection like this. It's never comparable to sell 5 or 10 games at the same time.

yes. i can and will continue to insult this Bellaputa.

Ok, enjoy motherfucker. Enjoy your time, bastard.
Give my regards to your wife and to my children!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@ UltraGen, I hope you realize you are coming across awful, your behavior is atrocious, even more so than your honorable overpricing friend you seem so desperate to defend over a forum he's not even a part of. Why are you here? It is clear you're not here to make any friends, you're not here to share anything fruitful, then again that's the majority of this place but you don't have to follow suit, leave that to the trolls that plague this place, you should be above that, shouldn't you?

...and since your handle on the english language is way more awful than mine...Mejor quedate en NGcultura, por lo menos alla nadie se burla de tus fotos y de tu personalidad. Si de verdad eres alguien que sabe respetar, aceptar y entender como tanto predicas pues entonces espero que este concejo no sea en vano, y por favor deja ya de estupidezes con Colombia, la ignorancia es atrevida...

Edit: Mira al xsq, asi mismo te estas comportando. No te dejes llevar por la tentacion de ser asi, no seas otro excremento de este lugar. El camino para que borres este horror de comportamineto va a estar bien dificil, pero poco a poco lo consigues si te comportas bien.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Ultra 4th, the way you talk you really seem like you're that "Bel" persona.
Looking to make some friends in here uh? :rolleyes:

Also, the "Colombian guy" already has from this forums something that you, with your attitude certainly wont get : R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Why are you so offended with this shit anyway? I'd love to sell that stuff at 200K or more if I could... that is just not even for the most optimistic guy to believe in such a thing will happen soon.