Wow $$$ Neo geo was full set

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Mira al xsq, asi mismo te estas comportando. No te dejes llevar por la tentacion de ser asi, no seas otro excremento de este lugar. El camino para que borres este horror de comportamineto va a estar bien dificil, pero poco a poco lo consigues si te comportas bien.
He's only behaving himself now because the questions in my response made him realize he'd made a dick out of himself.

lol, "otro excremento de este lugar", as if you didn't jump in on drama any chance you got. No seas tonto.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Por favor no seas tan iluso, el unico drama en que me involucre fue acerca de cosas que no estuve de acuerdo con ellas. Mira la historia, mira cada uno de esos momentos, tu no me ves a mi persiguiendo novatos como voz. Fijate bien en como ejerces tus palabras; Cada vez que te involucras en un drama es despues de mucha gente que comparte la misma opinion. Nunca te he visto saltar en un drama sin tener escudo, nunca te arriesgas, este habito que tienes es clara evidencia de que eres excremento, totalmente desechable, de que vale tu opinion si no eres nada mas que una oveja en el corral?

xsq

oh fuck you EG, I got nothing to prove to you. you clearly are talking out of your ass if you think all i do is bandwagon.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
C'mon guys!

Last time we had something really nice from both Spanish and German at the same time was "te Quiero Puta" from Ramstein! :D

I like you both so... Please don't derail from the real cause of this thread - Bel is a [INSERT RANDOM SHIT IN HERE] :keke:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@xsq: Clearly, since you don't agree with me and god forbid I have an opinion about you like you do about me. lol, you have nothing to prove to me, just to yourself.

Edit: Atro, no worries, this guy chases left and right poking at trouble but can't stand being called for what he is. Fair enough though, let the drama flow...

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
@xsq: Clearly, since you don't agree with me and god forbid I have an opinion about you like you do about me. lol, you have nothing to prove to me, just to yourself.

Edit: Atro, no worries, this guy chases left and right poking at trouble but can't stand being called for what he is. Fair enough though, let the drama flow...

ah...EG sucking his own cock again...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i can play all of them. perfectly. like you can suck every cock you get...

xsq

if-you-say-so.gif

[if you say so]

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Let's see if that's true, let's play online...in the meantime spare me your fantasies.

Edit: oh wait, xsq is not done...he's gotta prove himself, lol.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I don't recall setting Netflix to 'spanish subtitles' :keke:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Let's see if that's true, let's play online...in the meantime spare me your fantasies.

Edit: oh wait, xsq is not done...he's gotta prove himself, lol.

lol, you have nothing to prove to me, just to yourself.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@ Ranchero: I made an exception for Ultra, when he said "come mierda" it just didn't come across in the way he hoped for, lol.

Edit: Aku, why you running? you scare?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
@ Ranchero: I made an exception for Ultra, when he said "come mierda" it just didn't come across in the way he hoped for, lol.

Edit: Aku, why you running? you scare?

the only scary thing is that you dont ragequit ng.com anymore. but you will sooner or later.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Is that what comes to mind when you're invited to play online, ragequit?

xsq

this isn't even worth the callories you burn typing.
i'm really bored now guys. i'm bored.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...but you chew on grass all day, this should be the highlight of your life.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
ok. we played. eg won 10 of 10 games perfect against me. what now? dude...years ago you could flame ppl. now we are lost in blahblah.

xsq

...but you chew on grass all day, this should be the highlight of your life.
clever (me being a vegetarian, that "oveja" insult earlier on etc. [or am I giving too much credit?]), but I won't get back into this with some dumb remark about how I at least don't have to mow it for a living or some shit. let's give it a rest and argue about something with a little more substance next time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
you're both right, I've lost my touch...must be midlife-crisis time right about now.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
clever (me being a vegetarian, that "oveja" insult earlier on etc. [or am I giving too much credit?]), but I won't get back into this with some dumb remark about how I at least don't have to mow it for a living or some shit. let's give it a rest and argue about something with a little more substance next time.

Oh the oveja one had nothing to do with being vegetarian, it is a way of saying you have no personal opinion, like you are part of a herd where you all follow the same opinion.