WTB: Biomotor Unitron

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping to find a copy of Biomotor Unitron. All I can find is overpriced listings on ebay, I just got a NGPC and really want to play this game.

Complete would be preferred, but just the cart would be fine too. Hopefully I have enough posts to use the market :|

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Is this game really that expensive? I see a lot of listings on the 'bay for the JP one, but don't see a lot of US ones.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a couple of used, cart only copies on Amazon for $40, if that's a price you don't mind paying.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this game really that expensive? I see a lot of listings on the 'bay for the JP one, but don't see a lot of US ones.

It seems all over the place for CIB at least. A cart only went for $15 on ebay a while ago, but then the CIB copies jump around from $40-$100.

There are a couple of used, cart only copies on Amazon for $40, if that's a price you don't mind paying.

Oh snap, the last time I looked on Amazon they only had the Japanese version. Guess I'll grab one of those. Thanks!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Is the English version of this cart hard to find now or something? I remember it was one of the easiest to find games when I bought mine.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Is the English version of this cart hard to find now or something? I remember it was one of the easiest to find games when I bought mine.

its suffering from a case of 'magician lord syndrome'.

was worth very little, but no one was selling. then a schmuck comes around and jacks the price. someone buys it and boom. everyone sells high.