WTB Kizuna Encounter US AES

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any one know of anyone wanting to sell Kizuna Encounter US AES let me know. Thanks.:help:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
>.>..hope you're ready to pay $30,000 for one lol

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Not trying to be a dick here, but you want to buy Kizuna Encounter AES but don't realize how much it tends to go for and that it's the European release, not US? Isn't that sort of like wanting to buy a Porsche Testarossa? :)

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
If you go to the Collections gallery section of this site, you can see one in 8man's collection.

Unfortunately thats about as close as us normal guys will ever get to seeing one. They're beyond rare.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I am missing a few games that will help complete my collection. What I wanted to do since I have some money at this point to give away, I'm willing or hoping to acquire the big ones first. If not, since I'm heading to Japan tomorrow, I'm going to try my luck on trying to acquire the Tetris mega drive from Mandarake Galaxy once they re-open after the 2nd. But other than that I do not have a complete collection. It seems like you have to offer your soul for the kizuna game. Thanks.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It seems like you have to offer your soul for the kizuna game. Thanks.

Well, to be honest, it just seems to most here that you are delightfully aloof (at least thats how you come off).
The thing with Euro copies of Kizuna is that it was a recalled release that was stripped of it's euro paperwork only leaving a few (known) handfulls of copies throughout the world.
When it was last sold on the open market a few years back prices were in the low to high teens with a median sale price of $15,000 depending on condition and who the available buyers were at that time (a key thing to consider with a title like this).
The very last sale we know of was when fellow forum member Wolf offered Shawn (the forum owner and administrator here) $55,000 for his copies of Kizuna and Ultimate Eleven.
That sale is more of a special circumstance and would not have a DIRECT influence on the overall market value of the title, however, it does have an indirect effect on it and only add's to both the perception and reality of Kizuna's rarity, desirebility and value.

If you were seriously out to find a copy of this game (authentic, complete and preferably in collectors condition of eccelent or better) then you would want to have AT LEAST $15,000 to $25,000 ($20,000 median) cash ready, on hand.....if not more ($30,000 to $35,000 on an extreme high depending who the available, potential buyers are at the time the cart becomes available).

Last edited:

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for your reply. The cash ready on hand is at $27,000. I'm not going to dwell to much on it because eventually circumstances changes overtime. If I was not serious about it I would not have posted the thread. If the game was that easy to find I would have taken other directions. However, this seems like the best place to start since there are neo vets here that maybe can provide me with resources or point me in the right direction. I have discussed this interest with FTL but he was not able to help me, so I thought maybe someone else would have some knowledge where to look. Thanks.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Well if you're serious about it, gl man heh

Forcathy

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you did end up finding a copy PLEASE! I suggest you actually fly down and meet the seller in person! inspect the game in person & write a check! or do what you need to do.

Good luck! you will need it.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I don't really trawl thrift stores too much, but whenever I do I have to admit that this game is always on my mind. I've never even found so much as a Magician Lord out in the wild, but there's always some weird hope that I'll stumble on an unopened case of 6 Euro Kizunas...

They've gotta be out there somewhere. ;)

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thanks for your reply. The cash ready on hand is at $27,000. I'm not going to dwell to much on it because eventually circumstances changes overtime.

Oh, disregard me then.
If you have that type of cash on hand then you know full well what you are getting into. When you initially posted it just sounded like you were all happy dappy, thinking the game was simply uncommon and could be had for a grand or two.

Good luck with your search.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So wait, you are looking to buy this now? Last week you stated your friend wanted a copy for $20,000.

Kizuna Encounter Offer:

Does anyone know anyone who has a KE up for sale? A friend of mine is dying to pay $20,000 grand for it. I know, I already told him he was crazy but hey, $20,000 isn't bad right now. Let me know. Thanks.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Originally Posted by CollectionKing View Post
Kizuna Encounter Offer:

Does anyone know anyone who has a KE up for sale? A friend of mine is dying to pay $20,000 grand for it. I know, I already told him he was crazy but hey, $20,000 isn't bad right now. Let me know. Thanks.

Interesting:snack:

Last edited:

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So wait, you are looking to buy this now? Last week you stated your friend wanted a copy for $20,000.

I think it may have something to do with the bidder who won my Metal Slug conversion auction on eBay recently. I think him and CollectionKing are linked somehow, but to what extent I'm not exactly sure just yet. That buyer prompted me with a similar request for the NG holy grails.

Last edited:

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Still never understood this. Unlike other systems, these were all produced at the same time but manual, art, and sticker and insert are the only things changed from a Japanese version. Everything else is the same. If it was even remotely different region to region I would understand it, but it's not...

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha Ha funny....Nope not linked to nobody and why would I buy a damn conversion. Besides I'm looking for them to. The NG HG's that is.....

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A friend of mines is looking to buy it, so are alot other people I know. I want the game myself. But I don't own my own pawn shop like he does to have that kind of doa to blow for a video game. Like I said before, the most I'll pay is $15k based on the information I received from some individuals on this site on what the game will go for at the least. Thanks for the input...Geeezz....HOWARD