Xbox 360 Real Arcade pro EX Se for $89

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm debating on buying this and throwing my EX2 up on the forums for sale. How would you folks say Semistu's are for non shump games? I use a joystick for just about any game that will allow them.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Good Idea. Picked two of these up off of Amazon when they came out and were totally worth it for fighters. You can't go wrong at that price.

Amazon is awesome. Fuckin assholes on ebay are selling this stick for $200+.

Might just pick up another one cause they are so cheap now.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Great deal for this stick, I have the regular HRAP EX that I bought back when SF4 came out and they are really great sticks.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
i decided to go ahead and pick it up again. I now need to prepare to sell my broken harp and my perfectly good ex2. I would have never purchased the ex2 but at the time it was the best option available. the EX-Se had just gone discontinued and people were paying up to 300 to get it from japan. As soon as the Se became available I ordered one and since it arrived I have left the Ex2 alone.

I intended to use the regular harp for fighters, but after the button broke so quickly I really don't want to deal with it. I figure someone on ebay may find it worth $20 just so they can mod it (though I understand that is a pain). Still its better than sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

And in defense of the EX2, its a good stick, but I worry the buttons will break just as they did on the Hrap since both use Hori cheapomatic buttons.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Anybody want to lend me their address so I can pick up one of these? (no shipping to canada) Ill send you the paypal to send it to me and even send you a game out of my collection for doing it. Something decent no doubt.

I just need you to mark gift on it and re label it with my address so I dont get charged import fees.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
ordered one

what a shameless joystick whore i am :oh_no:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just got it in the mail and hooo boy is she a big beefy monster. I can feel right away the quality of the stick when I compare it to the EX2 stick. The buttons are really nice and responsive and just fell right. I used it on two stages of Mushi and it felt really good and just got finished playing Street Fighter IV with it. All really good and I'm glad I picked it up. 50 bucks off, you can't go wrong if your looking for a new stick.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Man, if that thing wasn't white, I'd go for it. Hopefully the normal HRAP goes on sale for that price sometime soon. I want to get the normal HRAP and put skeleton buttons in it, along with cutom art.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I just got mine in yesterday. I bought the thing with the intention of harvesting it for project parts. Finished the first project just moments ago, and figured I'd show you guys:

windy2.jpg

<3 Windy

PCB and LS 32 from the EX SE
case from Tekken 5
Custom Vewlix style panel and plexi made by Vocal Ninja (I think)
all Seimitsu buttons.

Wasn't there a custom joystick thread on this forum? I can't find it with the search.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Quick question for you guy's that have the 360 stick. Did your box come with the wire holder for the headset that goes on the side of the stick? I read the box and it says comes with controller and 2 wire holders and I opened it up again and saw nothing. Maybe I'll email Hori and see if they can send me out two of em'. For 90 bucks, it better come with everything listed.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I just checked mine, they're in a little clear baggie that's taped to the blue plastic bag that the controller itself came in. They're really small.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
I just checked mine, they're in a little clear baggie that's taped to the blue plastic bag that the controller itself came in. They're really small.

thanks for pointing that out, i just found mine :)

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher

fake

15 Year Member
On second thought, that low price is really setting of my "shady deals" alarm...

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher
On second thought, that low price is really setting of my "shady deals" alarm...
It's all good. They sold out. I'm skeptical as well, but the worst that will happen with PayPal is a refund.

fake

15 Year Member
I just got mine in yesterday. I bought the thing with the intention of harvesting it for project parts. Finished the first project just moments ago, and figured I'd show you guys:

windy2.jpg

<3 Windy

PCB and LS 32 from the EX SE
case from Tekken 5
Custom Vewlix style panel and plexi made by Vocal Ninja (I think)
all Seimitsu buttons.

Wasn't there a custom joystick thread on this forum? I can't find it with the search.

Wow, that looks real clean. Can you point me toward a tutorial? I really want to put some Tokodoki graphics on my stick when I get it.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Wow, that looks real clean. Can you point me toward a tutorial? I really want to put some Tokodoki graphics on my stick when I get it.

Thanks man :)

This one was set up with a custom panel and plexi glass. The overlay I made in photoshop and printed at Kinko's with a laser printer on 100 lbs card stock. You can get a plexi cover made up for the EX panel at www.tek-innovations.com for about $20 bucks. There's also some tutorials there and a Template for your artwork you can download.

You're gonna want to peel off the original overlay (which is ugly IMO) a heat gun might help, then goo-gone the panel to get it clean. I tape the plexi glass to the art and use it as a template and cut with an exact-o knife. The tech forums on shoryuken is a good reference for this stuff. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I'll answer them the best I can.

Alternatively, you can also get an overlay printed on adhesive vinyl laminate and stick it right to the panel. They're about $15 a print at kinko's with a minimum order of 2 I think.