Xbox One Impressions

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm usually never awake at this hour. It paid to be awake tonight. Redeemed the code and am downloading the huge 54gb file. Thanks!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So I was thinking to myself maybe I'll get one of those nifty elite controllers.

And then I saw they are $150.

What the hell...that is truly insane. I was hoping it would be around $75, and then much to my shock that's like how much regular controllers cost.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
So I was thinking to myself maybe I'll get one of those nifty elite controllers.

What the hell...that is truly insane. I was hoping it would be around $75, and then much to my shock that's like how much regular controllers cost.

Yeaaah, those are pricey.
The ones from Scufgaming are around that price too
https://eu.scufgaming.com/shop/avenged/avenged-hybrid/

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I have to burp my Xbox One like a infant to get it to read discs now. Does anybody know what Microsoft charges to fix it?

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
So Killer Instinct Season 3 launched today. I'm on the train home now but will download tonight when I get home. It might be a late one. All 4 characters look pretty interesting to me. I had Rash during that promo s few months back and he was slot of fun.

Also can't wait to see the updated lighting and if it is a noticeable improvement.

Looks like they also announced 3 of the next 4 characters: Gargos, Mira (someone new) and Raam from Gears of War. Though I love another cameo and especially from Gears of War - would have loved to have seen Marcus. But Raam seems like a good choice too.

And unless I am mistaken Season 3 is getting 8 characters...so 1 mystery left...though I would guess it is Eyedol?

Ahh I love this game. I usually don't care so much about games anymore but I can't wait to play this one. Anyone else get this?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Have you ever played with one? Seen the accesorries, the paddles, different knobs, the engineering, this is not just a different shell, the analogue motors are different, everything about the pad is top notch quality. I want one in the worse way to play Dark Souls on PC. The paddles are god's gift to mankind, I mean for games that require both analogue sticks to be on constant use. I think it's well worth the 150, without a doubt. That's not even talking about the D-pad, that extra D-pad they make for swapping styles, it's great, it feels excellent and the moves come out pretty smooth, only played KI with it though so it wasn't a tremendous test as I'm not KI connoisseur by any means. Every aspect of this pad is excellent. Lots of features!

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but I have felt it (after making that post) and they are glorious. Pretty much reconciled with the fact that I need one...just waiting for them to make them in white - gotta match the console ;)

Have you ever played with one? Seen the accesorries, the paddles, different knobs, the engineering, this is not just a different shell, the analogue motors are different, everything about the pad is top notch quality. I want one in the worse way to play Dark Souls on PC. The paddles are god's gift to mankind, I mean for games that require both analogue sticks to be on constant use. I think it's well worth the 150, without a doubt. That's not even talking about the D-pad, that extra D-pad they make for swapping styles, it's great, it feels excellent and the moves come out pretty smooth, only played KI with it though so it wasn't a tremendous test as I'm not KI connoisseur by any means. Every aspect of this pad is excellent. Lots of features!