Your Favourite Digital-Only 'PSN/XBL' Title from PS3/360 era...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Galaga Legions
Pac Man CE

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Pinball Arcade - I've spent way too much time playing this. The physics are good and you don't have to worry about dead flippers, drop targets, bumpers, etc.

Forgot about that one. Lots of great DLC.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
HDR was 1st released digitally so it does count. I placed HDR first in my list 'cause that is the best game out of it. I'm so committed I want HDRChump to come out of retirement, resume his "arcade career" and let me ended in a grand finale, grant him closure, allow him to die a hero while I remain...

Lol.

I'm sure that will never happen.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^He'll come back, he has a bunch of MDF at home waiting for that 360, he knows it, I know it, that's just the way it is.

You guys do know that all of your choices live beneath HDR right? That the mere fact that you don't choose it as the greatest thing means you shouldn't be here in an arcade video game forum, now let alone breath the air we share, right? You know...'cause that's just the way it is.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Only ten days after leaving forever.

Well, it's not the shortest time between a farewell post and subsequent return, i'll give it that much.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Only ten days after leaving forever.

Well, it's not the shortest time between a farewell post and subsequent return, i'll give it that much.

Well, I felt really bad with what everyone was saying, but after talking with Rot I figured "screw it". I'm just going to mind my own business. Thx.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
HDR
Magic The Gathering (Very unique arcade title vs previous titles for pc)
Omega V
Hard Corps Spirits
Pac-Man Champinoship & DX+
N+
Lode Runner
Trials
Rush & Attack ex-patriot
Shadow Complex
Duck Tales (it was exclusive at first)
Bionic Commando Rearmed
I'll come up with more

You listed mine, Bionic Commando Rearmed 1 and 2. Loved those games. One or the other got a physical release in a compilation, kinda hoping capcom does that again on like ps4 as many of those dlc games were great by them.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Well, I felt really bad with what everyone was saying, but after talking with Rot I figured "screw it". I'm just going to mind my own business. Thx.

You'll be fine. Stick around, talk shit, and just talk about a variety of topics instead of focusing on one. You should know better then to bring real life stuff into.this forum and expect anything less. Welcome back.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Y'all a bunch of beer-bellied share croppers, for answering the question wrong.

Of course the answer is Omega 5ive!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
OMEGA V is in my list after Magic as 3rd 'cause it's that awesome! DZ got me hooked into it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Welcome back!

Fine choice, I forgot about it, lol. Loved the 360 mode, super easy to play twin stick style, makes you thinkg though how awesome it could have been if Cave made a twin stick game.

Edit: Double post out of sheer excitement!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I don't own a ton of digital titles but I put in a ton of hours on Defense Grid on 360.

FUUUUUUCK. Totally forgot Defense Grid. Played like a hundred hours of DG between the base game and the Portal DLC.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
^He'll come back, he has a bunch of MDF at home waiting for that 360, he knows it, I know it, that's just the way it is.

You guys do know that all of your choices live beneath HDR right? That the mere fact that you don't choose it as the greatest thing means you shouldn't be here in an arcade video game forum, now let alone breath the air we share, right? You know...'cause that's just the way it is.

I'm pretty sure HDR goes without saying. It also gets extra points for having the most difficult CPU of any Street Fighter ever.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
For me, it would be a toss up between echochrome (PS3) and ilomilo (360). I'm a big fan of the environmental puzzlers.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My top faves are Jeff Minter's Space Giraffe, the Geometry Wars games, Afterburner Climax, Double Dragon Neon, Strania (by G.Rev), Chronicles of Mystara and Daytona USA.

Not sure if they really qualify but these are the games I only have in digital form on my 360.

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
Braid. It' the only game I've ever given a shit to get the achievements for.