Your Favourite Digital-Only 'PSN/XBL' Title from PS3/360 era...

Anthony1

n00b
Wipeout HD (PS3) & Marble Blast Ultra (360)

Although, I think I might have heard that Wipeout HD got a physical release in Japan or Europe or something, so maybe that doesn't count...

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Scott Pilgrim vs the World. I had it on Xbox Live, but sold my 360. I wanted to play it again since I had a ps3, but they removed it from PSN store. You can still buy the game code from Gamestop though.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Omega V
Street Fighter HD remix
TMNT Reshelled HD
OutRun Online Arcade (think thats what its called)
Castle Crashers

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Scott Pilgrim vs the World. I had it on Xbox Live, but sold my 360. I wanted to play it again since I had a ps3, but they removed it from PSN store. You can still buy the game code from Gamestop though.

forgot all about that one. what a fantastic play.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I think I'll have to go with Double Dragon Neon here.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I love Shadow Complex on 360 and Journey on PS3 equally although they're very different games.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Scott Pilgrim was a lot more tolerable with 4 players, especially if you spent a bit of time grinding and maxing out in early levels (there were some spots that were really easy for that).

My brother and I figured out a REALLY cheap means of playing through the zombie minigame, we used 4 players with two staggered turbo controllers as healer chick (IIRC she self-heals, refills mana enough to heal again, heals party, and stops enemies in place for about a second) leading to enemies stuck in place for around 2 seconds, then used whoever else to beat up on the zombies. Our trial run lasted really long and we never revised our plan and tried for a really high score, though the potential was there. We got into the top 20 on PSN that one run IIRC, something high like that.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
There were a number of digital games that got a physical release in Japan only. If it weren't for that, I might have gone with Strider or Tokyo Jungle.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Scott Pilgrim, double dragon neon, puzzle fighter and yakuza 5. Is darius burst worth getting on vita or ps4? I'm thinking about those or pc.