ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
What's a fair price for an Outfoxies these days?

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
What is a fair price for Ehrgeiz board? Trying scoop one up for my bday

Under $100. There's one for $105 shipped on one of the Facebook arcade groups right now iirc. Can't recall which one, but will forward the info if I see it again.
Also, I think that game requires a kick harness. FYI

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Under $100. There's one for $105 shipped on one of the Facebook arcade groups right now iirc. Can't recall which one, but will forward the info if I see it again.
Also, I think that game requires a kick harness. FYI

ergheiz.png

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Awesome, I actually am path g for that board today. $85 shipped.
It requires a kick harness? Is it the same that the tekken boards use? If so I should be good. Have a JNX cps2 adapter

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I can't speak on Boogie Wings specifically, but it seems like all the Data East boards have been moving up in price lately.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
No Exidy is just a fucking asshole who cries when he doesn't get what he wants and think he has the midas touch. Fuck that guy.
Dude regularly shoots the moon on pricing, does silent auction bullshit, etc.

Whats the going rate for Cadillacs & Dinosaurs US and The Punisher JP?
I'm just spitballing here, but I wanna say the last ones I saw were $500+ (maybe notably more) for a legit C&D. And I think the last Punisher on here or KLOV was $350ish. Take this as a grain of salt; my memory may be off

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Dude regularly shoots the moon on pricing, does silent auction bullshit, etc.

I'm just spitballing here, but I wanna say the last ones I saw were $500+ (maybe notably more) for a legit C&D. And I think the last Punisher on here or KLOV was $350ish. Take this as a grain of salt; my memory may be off

I think that's about right but it was like a unicorn price I think the guy just needed money fast if my memory serves me right. I doubt you'll see it for 350 again I would say more closer to 500 or somewhere between 350 to 500.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I think that's about right but it was like a unicorn price I think the guy just needed money fast if my memory serves me right. I doubt you'll see it for 350 again I would say more closer to 500 or somewhere between 350 to 500.

I can see $350 on KLOV. Lot of old ops on there who might have one lying around. A guy I know scooped a Punisher cab for $500 locally a year or so back.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I can see $350 on KLOV. Lot of old ops on there who might have one lying around. A guy I know scooped a Punisher cab for $500 locally a year or so back.

Thanks a fantastic price. The only time I saw one in the wild and was at golfland in San jose

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
What would you all say a Futari 1.5 with art is worth? Trying to figure out a cash difference on a potential trade

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
https://postimg.cc/gallery/1py32t7v0/

All in the gallery is for sale. Or would be if I knew what to ask for. Even the cab probably needs to go. Everything else works but street fighter has graphics glitches. Ive fallen out of loop and I need money due to water disaster in kitchen (goods not affected by that). So please. What is all of this worth?

edit stv multicart is missing jumpers... would probably otherwise work but not 100% sure

Cabinet: New Astro City. needs monitor convergence adjusting. will not ship by mail, you need to come and get it.
Jamma:
Sunset Raiders
UN Squadron
Caveman joe and mac
R-type
Turtles in Time (this is not original if I recall correctly so would have to be cheaper than the real thing)
Jamma pc... thing
Jamma Genesis and mega everdrive
Speed Rumbler (note: vertical game, not suitable for the cab without rotating monitor.)
STV emolevy ja multicart (jumpers missing)
Street Fighter 2 CE (sold as not working due to glitches)

Non jamma:
Yie ar kung fu and ghetto jamma adapter

Neo Geo kit:
Spin Master
Soccer Brawl
Neo Drift Out

Neo Geo loose:
Gunlord
Blazing Star
Viewpoint
League Bowling
Bust a move again
Puzzle Bobble
Neo Turf Masters
Wind Jammers
Shock Troopers

Last edited:

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
What is a B-board SSF2T going for these days. Original, Phoenix and on battery prices please.