Post Your Recent Purchases!

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Its been awhile ive posted here on NG ..I thought i share some of my purchases lately..Plenty more to come as ive been hibernating for the last three months..lol
IMG_7680.PNGIMG_7682.PNGIMG_7684.PNGIMG_7685.PNGIMG_7687.JPGIMG_7564.JPG

Last edited:

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
:(

That is really nice copy of King of Dragons, nice pickup.

Thanks man!, I feel very happy of having found this nice old unit (specially the spaniard versión is really difficult to find in a good general shape). The flyers and all the content is in like new condition (it has two instruction manuals, one in german and the other one in spanish)

There's something worse than useless papers, and it is the useless education, but that´s not my problem of course.

Cheers!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
There's something worse than useless papers, and it is the useless education, but that's not my problem of course.

Cheers!

I agree with you and the Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary that the DIV is neither effective nor trustworthy -- useless papers anyway. Also your opinion on the HEA (reading Simkovic, I gather?) is a valid point of critique on the last reauthorization of the, "useless", as you put it, Education Act.

So good to know, you are not wasting your whole time with video games, but with problems that are not yours... of course.

Cheers, indeed!

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
So good to know, you are not wasting your whole time with video games, but with problems that are not yours... of course.

Of course dear Oliver.
If you only dedicate the 'whole time' to video games you won´t be able to do nothing more of your daily life, nor to point a ill-mannered remark. It's good to know that each person have time enough for each situation (video games and the rest of things in this world).
To demonstrate an useless education is not my problem, is the problem of another user. I'm an adult man, and don´t need to set fire to another person's purchase. And even knowing this, I can point it for a second and continue enjoying the whole rest of my time with video games, writing in fórums or to sell some AES games to an owner of a chain of bakeries from Germany. Not all is time for video games. I have some time too to be a person and not an pyromaniac apprentice.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Of course dear Oliver.
If you only dedicate the 'whole time' to video games you won´t be able to do nothing more of your daily life, nor to point a ill-mannered remark. It's good to know that each person have time enough for each situation (video games and the rest of things in this world).
To demonstrate an useless education is not my problem, is the problem of another user. I'm an adult man, and don´t need to set fire to another person's purchase. And even knowing this, I can point it for a second and continue enjoying the whole rest of my time with video games, writing in fórums or to sell some AES games to an owner of a chain of bakeries from Germany. Not all is time for video games. I have some time too to be a person and not an pyromaniac apprentice.

take it somewhere else

let's see pics of pickups!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
hey, dragonlee. long time no see. welcome back and congrats on that hand load of pick ups.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
So I bought a really cheap game with a fake label for less than $20. It arrived so I cleaned the contacts as I usually do, and could tell the original label was underneath so took some goo-gone to it. Gotta say, I'm rather quite surprised at what I received in the mail....

View attachment 37446

Pretty rad, huh?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
So I bought a really cheap game with a fake label for less than $20. It arrived so I cleaned the contacts as I usually do, and could tell the original label was underneath so took some goo-gone to it. Gotta say, I'm rather quite surprised at what I received in the mail....

View attachment 37446

Pretty rad, huh?

What game is it?

lions3

Igniz's Servent

View attachment 37446

Pretty rad, huh?

no damn way. $20? Are the boards in there too? Or did someone just re-use the case? If the boards are in there i'll take it off your hands for $50 shipped. More than double your money. :loco:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Congrats on scoring that MVS cart. $20 for real?!

Pretty rad, huh?

Last edited: