Rant about women and loyalty

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Dudes getting caught up with their personal experiences in a thread where spike is stealth bragging about macking younger ladies.

So getting back on fucking topic here, congrats to OP on pulling that shit.
Maturity and loyalty is overrated: a pretty face and a tight fit is all that matters.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Dudes getting caught up with their personal experiences in a thread where spike is stealth bragging about macking younger ladies.

Maturity and loyalty is overrated: a pretty face and a tight fit is all that matters.
hahahaha yea this

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
Who's Tom Green?

He this guy
He's from Canada
He's a comedian
He had a TV show
It was sketch comedy

The TV show was on PBS, it had reoccurring skits taking place in the possum lodge. Main character said he could fix anything with duck tape and had an annoying geeky nephew named Harold. Famous sayings were, always keep you stick on the ice and if women don't find you handsome at least they'll find you handy.

Jeez you didn't know that?

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member

That's not what this is about. I've dated younger I'm ashamed to say. This is completely about this chick being a pathological liar.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
That's not what this is about. I've dated younger I'm ashamed to say. This is completely about this chick being a pathological liar.

Seems like its more about your ego getting crushed...You seem really annoyed by girl you dumped a year ago, aren't you happy with the girl you're with right now. So why does this bother you?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Christ Spike will you spill the fucking beans on your divorce and all that ensued already

Like for example are you still buds with that dude in the Rainbo trailer you made

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
all the little guys wanna see the big guy in pain....weakened.....just like them........

Xavier

20 Year Member
Yeah, what happened with those people who wanted to make videos with you?
Did somebody jump out a closet and yell suprise?
Did you end up getting the nose job?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, what happened with those people who wanted to make videos with you?
Did somebody jump out a closet and yell suprise?
Did you end up getting the nose job?

He got the nose job a long time ago, look at the painting again closely :lolz:

Xavier

20 Year Member
He got the nose job a long time ago, look at the painting again closely :lolz:

Not trolling
I think Sage might be more sinister than me.
He made these threads.. then you never know how things ended up.
He disappeared for awhile after making the thread about the videos, you worry but then he pops back up talking about something else so he must be ok.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He disappeared for awhile after making the thread about the videos, you worry but then he pops back up talking about something else so he must be ok.

Spike is doing better than OK, he's doing girls that were still zygotes while he was getting some in the back of his '89 Oldsmobile after prom.

But there's unanswered questions, why did he break up with his wife? Was it really a condition? What about all his friends, who did they side with during the divorce? His kids?

Spike is filling his life with sick gainz and post-teenage sluts, but at what cost? He may have found a new home at bodybuilding.com but neo-geo will always be there for him, especially to remind him of Kerry Anne.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Christ Spike will you spill the fucking beans on your divorce and all that ensued already

Like for example are you still buds with that dude in the Rainbo trailer you made

What do you wanna know? She and I had turned into roommates. I wasn't even slightly attracted to her. We divorced very amicably. Have two children I see 50/50 custody.

Gave up doing the videos because they bored me and were getting more and more stupid.

Yes. Nose job a long time ago. Like 3 or so years. Glsd I did it. It didn't make a huge difference in appearances, but helped my confidence. So, money well spent.

Any other questions?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What do you wanna know? She and I had turned into roommates. I wasn't even slightly attracted to her. We divorced very amicably. Have two children I see 50/50 custody.

Gave up doing the videos because they bored me and were getting more and more stupid.

Yes. Nose job a long time ago. Like 3 or so years. Glsd I did it. It didn't make a huge difference in appearances, but helped my confidence. So, money well spent.

Any other questions?

Interested in a before and after on the nose if you have one. Are we talking Princess Vespa in Spaceballs?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Not really. I had no real desire to hold a lot of pics of myself from side profile angles. After I did it, I assumed a lot of people would have noticed. However, no one seemed to have noticed or cared. Which is exactly perfect for me. Even old pictures, when you're looking straight on you can't tell a difference.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
spike dont worry i understand. lonesage doesn't understand because he's a chinaman.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Spike, what are you wanting to do in this situation, anything? Or are you just venting in this thread?

Be a cool guy and pm me this chick's Instagram, since I imagine you don't want to post it publically here. I won't do anything with it. If you want to effect any sort of change in this equation, put my :very_ang:evil genius:very_ang: to work for you- I guarantee results.

You know you wanna... and at least you could get her to spill the beans about what is really going on inside that duplicitous head of hers.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Spike, what are you wanting to do in this situation, anything? Or are you just venting in this thread?

Be a cool guy and pm me this chick's Instagram, since I imagine you don't want to post it publically here. I won't do anything with it. If you want to effect any sort of change in this equation, put my :very_ang:evil genius:very_ang: to work for you- I guarantee results.

You know you wanna... and at least you could get her to spill the beans about what is really going on inside that duplicitous head of hers.
i luuuuuurv your style