Rant about women and loyalty

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
37year old is consider old? NOt lively in the sack? Women at that age are more freaky & experience...When i think of old, i think of Golden Girls Betty White but even she can get it.

Agreed, women get sexually freer with age for sure.

Try sticking your dick in a 19 year olds butt and wait for the reaction. I'm not saying that all 40 year olds are into the greek surprise but they will know if they like it or not from experience, not just something they don't like the idea of, and if they do like it they won't be prissy about it.

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire

Try sticking your dick in a 19 year olds butt and wait for the reaction. I'm not saying that all 40 year olds are into the greek surprise but they will know if they like it or not from experience, not just something they don't like the idea of, and if they do like it they won't be prissy about it.

This genuinely made me chuckle. Mainly because it's true.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Then older women are "used up" or something. I don't know. I've been in so many bad relationships, and never with an older woman, so whatever. They're "less desirable" in the popular psychology.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The chances of a kid having Down's or whatever get exponentially higher once the woman hits 30.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Then older women are "used up" or something. I don't know. I've been in so many bad relationships, and never with an older woman, so whatever. They're "less desirable" in the popular psychology.

Is it because you keep asking if they can shit on your chest? :keke:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

nah I don't know about that.
but then Argentina is particularly mental

edit: relationships can fucking kill a man. when you get screwed over it's hard to see things like you did before. horrible.
but then I guess it's just nice to have someone that makes the world not seem as evil.
until the next time it all falls apart of course.
but relationships are something outside of anything related to male-female interaction. it's a separate sport. it's often times a mindfuck. what can you do?

Last edited:

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
I'm single again and looking at the dating sites, all the women our age ..or mine at least (late 30's/40's) have wrinkly sun baked faces and wear Hillary outfits. I dunno I think it'd be awkward as well if they have grown children. I think I'm gonna go for 30's.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
nah I don't know about that.
but then Argentina is particularly mental

edit: relationships can fucking kill a man. when you get screwed over it's hard to see things like you did before. horrible.
but then I guess it's just nice to have someone that makes the world not seem as evil.
until the next time it all falls apart of course.
but relationships are something outside of anything related to male-female interaction. it's a separate sport. it's often times a mindfuck. what can you do?

Make symbolic gestures.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
The chances of a kid having Down's or whatever get exponentially higher once the woman hits 30.

Condom.

Pill.

Wire hanger.

But seriously, I'm thinking the children ship has sailed for me at this point, in no small part to what you just said and for other related health problems for children. At least, the biological children of my own ship has sailed. Then again, I think I'd rather adopt if I was to have children. I'm not so attached to my DNA that I need to pass it on.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Said multiple times. Women can be very crazy and addicted to that calck. Just block her numbers and cut all ties.

And dont feel bad for the new boyfriend you get involved your inviting that crazy back into your life.

Take care of #1 first buddy.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Women play the game just like men...they are just playing a different game.
men are trying to lock down the tightest body, while women are trying to lock down the most lucrative budget.

look, women do not age as well as men. they know that. that clock starts ticking loud and clear when they hit late 20's.

as successful men, we should all be aware of that. I'm unmarried with no kids, and im in my 30's. That alone pulls some serious attention from women in the same bracket.

It's a two way street. 3 of my close friends have married girls 10 years younger then them. Those girls dont understand goonies, transformers, or even nintendo. Their tits are hot as shit, but know what you are getting into before you put a ring on it.

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
It's a two way street. 3 of my close friends have married girls 10 years younger then them. Those girls dont understand goonies, transformers, or even nintendo. Their tits are hot as shit, but know what you are getting into before you put a ring on it.

I need brains as well as hotness. My wife is 1 year younger and likes Goonies, Transformers and even appreciates my gaming shit. Guess I got lucky!

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Am I seriously the only one in their 30's who not only doesn't have a relationship but actively avoids them? A good number of my friends are all starting to get screwed over by their wives/ex's, getting fucked up by child support, spousal support, losing their homes, etc and I just absolutely refuse to even put myself in that position. I guess I just don't see the value of a relationship. Sure, sex is nice but it's not like I can't get all I want for $100 an hour. Companionship? I have 3 dogs, plenty of family and friends. The couple of times I have been like oh man, it would be nice to be in a relationship I just jerk off and then don't want any part of it again.
I don't think so. I used to be very upset about it. Now.......well, it just hits me less hard then 10 years ago. I never had a relationship with anyone. Does it sting from time to time: Yes, but that is rare. Should I be sad about it: No!
I try to live my life the way I want it. I live on my own now and I actually like the quietness in the house.

You're not the only one. I'm 31, and I'm taking a break from the whole relationship thing myself right now. I had four bad relationships in a row in the span of three years, and I'm soured on things. I've had enough drama for a while. I'm feeling better now.

One of my friends, a female friend of all people, said that I've never been this happy since she's known me. That's helped me to put things in perspective.

Honestly, I really would like to have a good, healthy, committed relationship. I would like to get married one day, but I don't want to end up in a marriage with someone like the women I've been with in the past. The common thread among them is that they've ranged in age to a handful of years younger than me to just about my age, give or take a few months. If I was to get actively looking for a relationship right now, I'd probably only consider older women. I know everyone's different, but I don't need the poor odds of anyone younger. I would consider a 37 year old woman. Seriously. I don't buy into all that "sexual marketplace" bullshit. So what if she's older-looking and not as lively in the sack? If we're happy, I'm happy, and she's happy, you know?
What do you mean by sexual marketplace?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I need brains as well as hotness. My wife is 1 year younger and likes Goonies, Transformers and even appreciates my gaming shit. Guess I got lucky!

Hear,hear! My wife is the same age as me. She loves anime and outdoorsy stuff. Dhe doesn't care about video games, but thats cool i dont care about her girly things.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Am I seriously the only one in their 30's who not only doesn't have a relationship but actively avoids them? A good number of my friends are all starting to get screwed over by their wives/ex's, getting fucked up by child support, spousal support, losing their homes, etc and I just absolutely refuse to even put myself in that position. I guess I just don't see the value of a relationship. Sure, sex is nice but it's not like I can't get all I want for $100 an hour. Companionship? I have 3 dogs, plenty of family and friends. The couple of times I have been like oh man, it would be nice to be in a relationship I just jerk off and then don't want any part of it again.

Sounds familiar.

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
Hotness? If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make a homely girl your wife. Or however that song went

And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
a bitch is a bitch, but a Dogg is a man's best friend
So what you found you a hoe that you like
But you can't make a hoe a housewife

:D

TBH tho my wife is a friend as well as a lover/partner/wife