Recent content by IcBlUsCrN

1. IcBlUsCrN

The bicycling thread.

the other difficult trail down. Off of a small drop in and sharp corner you run into this literally if your not careful .
  2. IcBlUsCrN

The bicycling thread.

well i went back to one of my favorite trail parks. Did a longish ride over the weekend. one of the interesting downhills you can see it follow along the ridge. Not the best bike to take down it.
  3. IcBlUsCrN

The bicycling thread.

even though ive taken the past 2 months off I do ride a lot even race a little. past couple of years has been on mountain bike since for me its just a better workout vs time. i usually do ~2.5k miles ~300k feet a year. This year mostly been riding a trek fuel 9 29er. Im in so-cal and its great...
  4. IcBlUsCrN

Anyone play tales from the borderlands?

I usually like to wait for physical release on dlc/episode type stuff but im pretty interested in it. Not sure id want to hold off for that long.
  5. IcBlUsCrN

has anyne in the U.S.A filed 1040-es on captial gains?

Do you use software ? CPA ? I usually wait till after Sept to sell stocks but ive been doing a lot of trading lately and dont want to get hit by penalties. I dont want to do it myself since i cant seem to do it right any year as it is.
  6. IcBlUsCrN

does the site search work for you?

after searching, clicking a result goes to a webpage not found screen?
  7. IcBlUsCrN

some XbOx 360 EA online codes free?

well i cant use them but i see that bulletstorm online pass is free now. some dragon age 1 and 2 dlc is free as well. found a thread at Cheap ass gamer http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344148
  8. IcBlUsCrN

Netflix show House of cards

Any watching it? Its pretty good though ive only seen a couple of episodes. Someone told me it was like the west wing and that why i watched but its really not. There both political shows but house of cards is darker / seedier. Kevin Spacey is great in it as well as Robin Wright
  9. IcBlUsCrN

PS3`s Tokyo jungle

Is out know and its a strange game , and that's the reason I got it. Its $15 its cheap but take a look at some reviews before you jump in. Basically play as a animal and stay alive ,keeping away from predators and eating prey. Also have sex and multiply though I have not done this outside of...
  10. IcBlUsCrN

Kerbal Space Prgram (Pc game)

So is anyone else playing it? its a fun game maybe even call it a space sim. basically you run these little aliens space program. design and build a space ship , then launch it to go explore. right now there is only 2 places / planets you can go to but they will be adding more supposedly. its...
  11. IcBlUsCrN

Red Dawn remake

In support of the idea that Hollywood has run out of ideas they are coming out with a remake of red dawn. I just found this out today and in a strange coincidence just yesterday i watched the original. trailer here...
  12. IcBlUsCrN

Crysis on console anyone?

Well i have a bunch of points to spend and was looking to pick it up. Wondering how it looks plays? compared to the 2nd game I know there is no multiplayer and you can get it for cheap on steam but prefer to play it on a console
  13. IcBlUsCrN

Sony Commercial

The price cut happened a while ago so i guess this is old , but first time ive seen it.
  14. IcBlUsCrN

Anyone try different noise canceling headphones?

Its getting loud at work and looking to buy myself a good pair. a quick google search shows bose quiet comfort 15 as the best. I prefer a better noise canceling effect and don't mind a degradation of sound fidelity. i would also prefer to pick them up in a store and not online.
  15. IcBlUsCrN

Anyone go to Comic Con this year? updated

if you are were are you coming from? man ive been having issues getting tickets. today was the re-sale day and it to was a fiasco. i have been going for years (long before i was interested in comics) and now that i have interest in some comics no tickets for me. lol looks like i am going to...