Recent content by jeff10

1. jeff10

Where all the old school console modders go

Any of u guys still around modders of the The cdx , nomad , rgb nes and genesis, turbo grafx , Saturn , dream cast . I'm trying get my collections back up .
  2. jeff10

WTB MARIO ADVENTURE NES

Looking for this nes cart rom hack if anyone has info where to find or one to sell lmk. Missed the last few on eBay want cart only don't need unopened box etc Etc want it to play not look at Thanks
  3. jeff10

Perfect condition arcade legends for trade

I have a perfect condition arcade legends arcade machine. I am wanting to get a 55 inch led tv for this. video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeE03FlqAhU
  4. jeff10

Macbook 11E53 2010 model or New iPad - iPad2

Was going to meet a guy in morning to buy a 2010 macbook 13.5 model 11E53 it has 2.13ghz intel core 2 duo - 2gb 800mhz ddr2 sdram - grpahics Nividia Geforce 9400M 256 MB software Mac OS X lion 10.7.4 was going to pay 400.00 for this.... Im on the fence between that and a iPad 2 or (maybe) ipad...
  5. jeff10

Rocksmith

Anyone have this, anyone played it much. I have always wanted to try to sit down and learn a little. Is this a bunch of bull or could you really learn something here.
  6. jeff10

Fatal fury 2 cart starts at ending screen

my fatal fury 2 cart starts at the ending screen after you pick you player and try to start the gnaw. Wtf
  7. jeff10

Neo Geo Big Red Four Slot super super clean.

Thinking of selling my Neo big red side art super nice: monitor perfect. Looking for 650 or trade for ipad2. Will load up and meet somewhere in kentucly or wothin 100 or so miles of 40143 zip code. Or you can of course come pick up or I can arrange delivery. Never shipped sopmething like this...
  8. jeff10

neo geo big red to play other arcade games, pac man etc

Is there a adapter i can use to be able to keep my neo geo 4 slot big red ( a neo geo 4 slot big red) but be able to simply flip a use somthing like a jamma 48-1. Would this be a major job to attempt. Has anyone ever done this with a neo
  9. jeff10

TiVo series 3 250gb new led display top of the line Make offer

TiVo TCD648250B Series3 HD Digital Media Recorder http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000I661J0?is=300&in=4 No other box comes close. Get the very-top-of-the-line sound, highest-quality picture, and the Emmy award-winning TiVo service all in one incredible digital cable*-ready box. A subscription...
  10. jeff10

WTB OFFICE 2010

does anyone of my fellow friends on here have a copy of office 2010. I can paypal ya now. PM me or email me. Thanks..
  11. jeff10

Office Ultimate 2010 needed

does anyone of my fellow friends on here have a copy of office 2010. I can paypal ya now. PM me or email me. Thanks..
  12. jeff10

well I bought another neo geo.

I found another Neo, picked it up couple days ago the owner said it didnt work. Brought it home plugged it in went straight to test mode. wiggled the carts they are touchy but it works. here are some pics. The sides are perfect no scratches.
  13. jeff10

Roads edge dual sit-down

Found one working it's dual sit-down ( 2 connected ) anyone know what these are worth I prolly will not buy but just wondered. Oh yeah I just bought another big red tall 4 slot for 125.00 I'm thinking I could get the roads edge for around 300-400 maybe less I can't afford it but just curious if...
  14. jeff10

Dsi modding

Got my daughter a dsi xl, I have a gba I used a micro sim card mod and could play games on that. Anyone hetevhave good info on what I need to mod the dsi to play emulators, dsi games movies etc from a sd card. What should I buy or need to do. I have looked online but I need input from someone...
  15. jeff10

Android and or Facebook Neo-Geo App

MAKE ONE PLEASE Android and or Facebook Neo-Geo App