Recent content by jeff10

1. jeff10

Fuck Yeah Vita!

I've not found many games I have cared for on my vita hardly play it . I just ordered the JXD 7800B gonna play any game from mostly any system
  2. jeff10

FS: Gamecube Games and System *Added Pics*

u still have the sega cd mega cd etc
  3. jeff10

Where all the old school console modders go

Any of u guys still around modders of the The cdx , nomad , rgb nes and genesis, turbo grafx , Saturn , dream cast . I'm trying get my collections back up .
  4. jeff10

WTB MARIO ADVENTURE NES

Looking for this nes cart rom hack if anyone has info where to find or one to sell lmk. Missed the last few on eBay want cart only don't need unopened box etc Etc want it to play not look at Thanks
  5. jeff10

Perfect condition arcade legends for trade

Hmm ok. Anyhow its still up for trade if anyone wants it. And it can be bid on or posted on a action or traded that's how its written. Just do not want to deal with a auction.
  6. jeff10

seriously lemon person your an idiot. This was acquired at no cost we have two of them. I know what its worth and if its a 400.00 tv that's fine. Your more than welcome to come down and ill sign the paper work as well as the city clerk for the trade. Not everything is a conspiracy. Or if you...
  7. jeff10

Pics look fine to me!
  8. jeff10

I have a perfect condition arcade legends arcade machine. I am wanting to get a 55 inch led tv for this. video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeE03FlqAhU
  9. jeff10

FREE to a GOOD home: Semi-Gutted Donkey Kong Cocktail cab

Damnit man so so far away
  10. jeff10

Macbook 11E53 2010 model or New iPad - iPad2

oh yeah he text me said it has osx panther. I assume I can put the newst osx on it from mac store itunes i think where i saw the download
  11. jeff10

So thats a fair price to pay for the mac.
  12. jeff10

I think this is the one he has http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/specs/macbook-core-2-duo-2.1-white-13-early-2008-penryn-specs.html Nope I have no laptop.
  13. jeff10

Was going to meet a guy in morning to buy a 2010 macbook 13.5 model 11E53 it has 2.13ghz intel core 2 duo - 2gb 800mhz ddr2 sdram - grpahics Nividia Geforce 9400M 256 MB software Mac OS X lion 10.7.4 was going to pay 400.00 for this.... Im on the fence between that and a iPad 2 or (maybe) ipad...
  14. jeff10

Free? Maybe. Trade? Preferred. STARBLADE ARCADE! San Antonio TX

Id be all over this if you wasnt 1,060 miles away
  15. jeff10

60 in 1 Multigame Board & Lots of stuff for sale

Do you know what I would have to do or If I could use the 60 n 1 in one of my arcade legends 1 machines?