Recent content by Loopz

1. Loopz

Last Resort Review

US Title: Last Resort Japanese Title: Last Resort By: SNK Year: 1992 Size: 45 Megs Home Release? Yes MVS Release? Yes CD Release? No Here's a blast from the past, an oldie-but-goodie that still commands a decent coin. Now, most folks nowadays, when speaking of Neo shooters...
  2. Loopz

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Tits.
  3. Loopz

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I felt as if I just saw my notions of what is possible with a feature film altered. I don't know that anyone has ever achieved such an unvarnished and complete version of their vision, as Miller has here. What I think will be really fascinating is to go back and watch the older films, as there...
  4. Loopz

Poll- Star Wars Episode VII

First of all, the SW franchise has been 'tainted with greed' since the summer of 1977, when it became this unexpected gargantuan phenomenon (though film industry insiders had been predicting doom because of all the production woes). No one holds a gun to your head to buy any of the merchandise...
  5. Loopz

Hai.

Hiya, old-school NG hands. Short version update: I play games on a Wii U, and an Ouya for glorious Neo and old-school, but that's about it. I daydream of owning cabs at times, but I think that's the only way I'd ever consider SNK hardware again. Beyond that, I sort of got my shit together...
  6. Loopz

Hai.

So uh, what's goin' on?
  7. Loopz

Happy Birthday Loopz and Tron

Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas! Living in a very different environment these days, with a non-profit organization that runs film festivals in Aspen. No, I can't afford a house here, but life is good. :)
  8. Loopz

Looks Like Blade Runner 2 Happening With Ridley And Harrison!!!

As many problems as Prometheus had, I actually felt like thematically, that movie had a lot more in common with Blade Runner than Alien. The crew of that ship were on the same fools' errand as the poor Replicants: a mad quest to meet their maker. And they'd suffer largely the same fate. Sadly...
  9. Loopz

Happy Birthday, ChunkyLover!

May it rain 2160p televisions and pepperoni nipples wherever ye be.
  10. Loopz

Turbo Grafx 16/ PC-Engine: Worth Getting?

I've been playing a lot of PCE stuff I never got the chance to way back when via emu on the Ouya, and man...I'm having a lot of fun with it. I don't think I could be arsed to rock legit hardware anymore...but the games themselves are great. Star Soldier series is tops. Also been playing Star...
  11. Loopz

OUYA anyone?

12. Loopz

OUYA anyone?

This sucker really is an excellent piece of kit. If you haven't tried DONKEY ME yet, you gotta! It's an awesome Donkey Kong clone with different 1980s movie skins, like Big Trouble in Little China, Alien, Gremlins, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars.
  13. Loopz

Robocop remake (2014 movie)

Agreed, 101%. By contrast, in one of the short clips posted here, you see a POV shot from one of the ED-209 units Robo is fighting, and a big dumb 'SEARCHING FOR CLEAR SHOT' graphic appears in its display. Yes, the audience couldn't deduce that from the events taking place on screen without...
  14. Loopz

Double Dragon is coming to PS3 and PSP on PSN. The ultimate fighting game.

This. All day long. End thread. Everyone else here loves cock but STK.
  15. Loopz

The Official 2013 College Football Thread

http://deadspin.com/i-cant-stop-watching-this-old-man-kick-an-asu-fan-in-t-1476499198 The Sun Devils won the ballgame...but one old Wildcat won the war against BroDevils.