Recent content by Sixth

1. Sixth

Lizard Lick Amusements

For the users here who have ordered from them, what has your experience been like? The reason I ask is because I ordered parts from their site on the 13th, understanding the lead times associated with Sanwa and Seimitsu products, and have yet to receive any notification of shipment, or...
  2. Sixth

Issue with Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA

So, I’m starting up my PS3 to play KOF XIII, leave the room for a moment only to come back to a non-functioning HRAP. The PS3 is no longer detecting the stick. I tried both USB ports. I finally tried another PS3, with the same lack of detection. Anyone got any ideas as to just what this issue...
  3. Sixth

WTB: PS3 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA

4. Sixth

WTB: PS3 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA

5. Sixth

WTB: Final Fantasy VI Piano Collections sheet music book (long shot, I know)

It's a long shot, but anyone happen to have the sheet music book that was packaged with the CD for FF-VI piano collections? I'm talking about the one arranged for Square by Shirou Satou, not the sheet music book with transcriptions of virtually the entire OST. Any help is appreciated, guys.
  6. Sixth

Looking for input

Ok, here’s a novel idea for a thread, borrowing from the old ‘give a man a rod….’ stance: for those you who’ve dove headfirst into arcade gaming as a hobby, what do you feel constitutes ‘required reading’ in order to truly understand the technical side of the hobby? Whether it’s through an...
  7. Sixth

FS: Super MVS Converter II

$200.00, shipped. Comes boxed with CD and mini screwdriver for pot adjustment. If you are uncertain about this product at all, do a bit of some research on it. It IS probably the cheapest way to play the much cheaper MVS carts for those who own an AES, but it is not without its faults. There...
  8. Sixth

WTB: MVS 2-Slot

I’m looking for a MV-2F in good shape. I intend to have it consolized, so I’m in the market for one that’s in good, working order. Any help is appreciated, guys.
  9. Sixth

Question about CMVS and MVS+'gun

I recently got an MVS Super Converter 2, and while it’s a novel idea, I’m honestly getting tired of the scaling issues coming from what is essentially a $200+ item; the pot does absolutely squat to counter the problem, unfortunately. That said, what’s more reasonable in the pricing department –...
  10. Sixth

WTB: Real Bout 2 MVS

I'll be going by the price guide, should anyone be willing to part with one. EDIT: Got it; nevermind.
  11. Sixth

Real Bout 2 worth the buy?

I have RB and RBS, which are just amazingly fun, but I’m wondering if there’s really any incentive in getting a copy of RB2. The feedback I’ve gotten on it is that it’s essentially a neutered version of RBS. RB itself is absolutely bat-shit, and RBS is nuts too. I just wonder if RB2 really is a...
  12. Sixth

WTB: NEO GEO CARRY BAG

Not unlike many things in my life, I've missed the chance to get one of these. I understand that Neo-Store used to have a gigantic supply that has since become fucking endangered, invisible, or was simply a wildly perpetuated myth. ANYWAY, I will buy one of these if you are willing to part with...
  13. Sixth

WTB: Reasonably priced Windjammer MVS cart

Trying to get one of these on ebay for a rational price has become frustrating; anyone out there willing to part with one?