Recent content by Sol_Badguy01

1. Sol_Badguy01

“Garou Densetsu Dream” 3D fighting game

:oops:Looks like it DID grow into WIld Ambition. I was wondering, however, when they would realize they cant cRAM all that into a loading screen for PSX hardware..:sneaky::LOL:
  2. Sol_Badguy01

Metal Slug Tactics announced.

Looks good. (iMMA mETAL slug fan, and a tactics fan) Id try it. Hopefully no P2W gorbich
  3. Sol_Badguy01

Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

Gojira KoRn Slipknot Bleeding Through No fifth...
  4. Sol_Badguy01

What is your favorite snk saga?

Riiiiight?! The brothers would've won that tournament ,imo. But then 13 wouldn't make sense...
  5. Sol_Badguy01

What is your favorite snk saga?

Believe it or not, KoF Maximum Impact
  6. Sol_Badguy01

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Hoiyooo
  7. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

Yeah, they probably got me...
  8. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

And I'll take it. My intro was wasnt formal or direct or anything, But with the current state of things I figured I'd hit my own energy Slash inspiration.
  9. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

Thanks, I feel like I've missed alot lol
  10. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

Hello there, How are ya?
  11. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

Yes thank you, thank you. After surviving MKUltra, And destroyed families /friendships, relations, and Life ruined I can only say it was a rough one, but I'm Thankful to have a home to come to. Now, without further or due... LETS ROCK!!!
  12. Sol_Badguy01

Metal Slug Defense

Yeah, I don't think it's about the fans, or an awesome game anymore. :(
  13. Sol_Badguy01

Metal Slug Defense

Yeah. I still play the kof mobile game. They kinda kept the rhythm thing from there
  14. Sol_Badguy01

Metal Slug Defense

I know it's old, but surprised I haven't seen a msd thread. Anywho, too bad Attack got all the new characters( they switched server style because of the hackers)cuz even though its technically a successor if they defended to make a metal slug defense 2, they'd get ALOT more sales... Thoughts...
  15. Sol_Badguy01

MSD sequel Metal Slug Attack announced for moble.

I'm surprised this topic didn't get more attention. But the MSA I'm not too much in love with, MSD on the other hand, yeah, Vs. mode is awesome, but, the grinding!!