Recent content by Sol_Badguy01

1. Sol_Badguy01

What is your favorite snk saga?

Riiiiight?! The brothers would've won that tournament ,imo. But then 13 wouldn't make sense...
  2. Sol_Badguy01

What is your favorite snk saga?

Believe it or not, KoF Maximum Impact
  3. Sol_Badguy01

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Hoiyooo
  4. Sol_Badguy01

WELCOME HOME SOL!!!

Yes thank you, thank you. After surviving MKUltra, And destroyed families /friendships, relations, and Life ruined I can only say it was a rough one, but I'm Thankful to have a home to come to. Now, without further or due... LETS ROCK!!!
  5. Sol_Badguy01

Metal Slug Defense

I know it's old, but surprised I haven't seen a msd thread. Anywho, too bad Attack got all the new characters( they switched server style because of the hackers)cuz even though its technically a successor if they defended to make a metal slug defense 2, they'd get ALOT more sales... Thoughts...
  6. Sol_Badguy01

There was nothing wrong with game com

Why yall hatin?:crying::D
  7. Sol_Badguy01

Kof coliseum

Even the guys who were on Max Impact...:drool: I only relish the thought...:crying:
  8. Sol_Badguy01

Battle Coliseum....

I know I'm late but,.... OMG!!!!! :buttrock: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :eek: :drool:
  9. Sol_Badguy01

So,whutcha think of KOF:Maximum Impact?

I was gonna make a game similar,but in any case this game has my vote :buttrock:
  10. Sol_Badguy01

I had NO idea translating japanese was so hard

I see why america doesn't have many translators(lol) but if I can pull it off it will pay off(BIG)
  11. Sol_Badguy01

Buh-Bye,Reggie White

And he's gone. damn,he was quite the player. :( :( :crying:
  12. Sol_Badguy01

Makin video games

So,people have their own ideas and thoughts towards video games. So do I, and I soon plan to become my own gaming company/industry,(I'm in college for the shit now)so I'm not asking you all to tell me your ideas and such,just asking if anyone's intrested in becoming a game developer/designer in...
  13. Sol_Badguy01

So,How do yew feel bout the stankin war?

From my point of view history is being made and I'm living through it,kinda odd though,concidering the fact that I live in northern jersey,which is not far from new york,and I feel somwhut threatened if a bombing attack were to happen. But, I also think that bush is indeed an idiot,for even...
  14. Sol_Badguy01

alright....my mom passed away....

alright. it's not everyday yew guys hear sumthin like this but yeah. she's gone. and i'm gonna find ways to try and vent my sadness so i can keep my mind offa her going away,so...any advice?
  15. Sol_Badguy01

HI,just another newbie...I'm sorry I didn't join sooner...

Hey all I'm Sol....well...no I'm not,but I wish I was...anyway, I'm new as yew all can tell. :cool: so how's it going for you all?