Will Neo-Geo.com make it to 50 years old?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Lol yeah no disrespect to Atro or Portugal. I was just making fun of his ridiculous statements.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I'd be surprised if it makes it to another 10 years.

I should probaly start selling all my shit now.
the wannabe yuros that think they're still in the early 2000s won't stick around forever to allow people to cash out... you all have been warned

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't be surprised. We're almost halfway there, still chatting on a nerdy video game forum in an era where message boards are considered quaint relics.

BBS's and newsgroups still exist, so why not?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
We have spent half our fucking lives here, this virtual lounge, this place full of people coming every day and some stopping and new ones to visit and old friends forgotten and old friends remembered, and when we die no one who knows us in real life will have known the life we have lived here. Will it make it to 50, jfc W
what will I be like at 50.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
neo-geo.com and other traditional forums are exactly what people had in mind when they first envisioned the internet. This pure exchange of information occurring exclusively on an intellectual level without a physical counterpart that outsiders are unaware of. Isn't the human mind beautiful?

If you think about it we're as close to a science fiction style hivemind society we'll ever get, except it's a mini hivemind and the unified consciousness spends most of the time transmitting the message "lol faggit" back and forth.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
neo-geo.com and other traditional forums are exactly what people had in mind when they first envisioned the internet. This pure exchange of information occurring exclusively on an intellectual level without a physical counterpart that outsiders are unaware of. Isn't the human mind beautiful?

If you think about it we're as close to a science fiction style hivemind society we'll ever get, except it's a mini hivemind and the unified consciousness spends most of the time transmitting the message "lol faggit" back and forth.

This faggot speaks truth.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Do you think i was in that age to play this kind of machines, on my age we had megadrive, Nintendo and SNES and no one talks about Arcade, we saw Arcade on a bar to put a coin, but the rest selling neogeo was the last appearing in my country. I was never had a chance to get one, never was announced in portugal at all. Was appearing on magazines but people didn´t get a dam about it.
Please stop. You're an embarassment.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Lol yeah no disrespect to Atro or Portugal. I was just making fun of his ridiculous statements.
Bro... I'm tired of his shit. Always putting us in the same bag... what a nuissance [insert classic kern emoji here] -___-

Got nothing against him, but I'd suggest him at least to have some proper english classes before hiting in the "post reply" button

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
DJZHaTL.gif

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I will be here until the very end

(or my own end .. whichever comes first)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
*beep* *hiss* *crackle* *whizz*

… ello there I’m from the future and the good news is … but watch out for the next big… and don’t vote for … you faggot.

[MESSAGE ENDS]