Search results

1. gozaimas

Last Resort - AES Japan

Good condition Last Resort for AES, Japan version. Pics below. Small crack in top left of inner tray (easily swappable with one from another cart). £320 plus shipping at cost. Ship globally. Any questions lmk.
  2. gozaimas

To sign or not to sign?

If you had the opportunity to have one of the developers of one of your favourite SNK games sign the AES insert of that game, would you take it? Do the pros (game signed by the creator!) outweigh the cons (?!)?
  3. gozaimas

[SOLD] Neo Geo AES US console + Unibios

[SOLD] Selling my spare Neo Geo home console to fund some other vintage game stuff. This is a low serial, American machine, number 017869. As it is one of the early consoles manufactured, it comes with an additional daughter board inside, which outputs an improved AV signal (removed from...
  4. gozaimas

MS3 Japanese 1st Run

Looking for a Japanese Metal Slug 3 (pref. first print run) if someone is looking to sell/ has a spare in their collection. I have a few nice Japanese AES carts I'd be willing to put toward this, if that helps. DM pls!
  5. gozaimas

Sony PVM issue

Hey all, I recently picked up a second hand Sony PVM 20L4 from a TV company that was having a clear out. I bought a BNC to Female Scart cable, plugged it in to my current console set-up and switched it on to see that the screen has a vibrant red hue. The red wash isn't there in the menu...
  6. gozaimas

Yasuyuki Oda - new interview on Neo Geo years/ collecting

Earlier in the year I had the opportunity to interview Yasuyuki Oda about his time working as a producer on Neo Geo games for SNK's Game Division Studio 1in the 90s/00s, as well as about the Neo collecting scene today. Only a few quotations made it into the project I was working on, but there...
  7. gozaimas

Last Blade 2 poster - Japan

Saw one of these for sale on eBay late last year and I missed out on it. Have been kicking myself ever since as I have a spot it'd look perfect in. Was a large poster, about A1 size, I'd guess (not the Neo Freak one, tho). Long shot, but does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with...
  8. gozaimas

Loose MVS carts (UK)

All prices include shipping to UK. Happy to ship to US/ EU/ AUS at cost. Paypal gift or add the fees. Metal Slug 2 - £45 Gururin - £70 Puzzle Bobble - £25 Goal! Goal! Goal! - £25 Art of Fighting - £18
  9. gozaimas

US AES system outer box variants

Have searched the forum but can't find anything on this. Did the US AES only come in the 'Gold System' variant? Or was there also a standard version, with the same outer box that Europe got? And, if there was a standard version, were there any distinguishing features at all between the US and...
  10. gozaimas

Neo Geo PSU repair?

I have a PRO-POW-Pal PSU that stopped working earlier this week. It's not the end of the world as I have an original US PSU too, which I can use for npw with a step-down converter, but I'd *really* like to get my UK PSU working again. I'm not exactly sure what's gone wrong with it (there was...
  11. gozaimas

WTB: KoF '98 Jap AES

As per title. Have seen a few for semi-decent prices on ebay but they're all sun-faded or missing the art book. Doesn't need to be pristine by any stretch, as I'm looking for a copy to play, but would like it to be complete and generally clean. DM if you have a spare pls. I'm UK based but...
  12. gozaimas

Drummania + Guitar Freaks boxed controller set + Virtua Cop 1+2 Gun Box Sets

As per pics. Good condition. Have owned from new (carried back from Japan a decade or so again!). Long out of print. £75 ono for collection (West Sussex) or + £20 courier shipping within UK. Virtua Cop 1 + 2 Box Sets with controllers. Great condition with all inserts. £30 each or £50 for both...
  13. gozaimas

Fake AES+22 games eBay listing: warning

Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not so mods please move if necessary. Heads up about this fishy auction for an AES with 22 games: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262658370180 Lots of warning flags: super short auction length, no reserve, disparity between item location and...
  14. gozaimas

WTB: MOTW AES (Jap only)

Looking for one of these if someone has a spare they'd be willing to part with. Not too fussed about condition, so long as the box and manual are clean and not torn/ cracked. (Happy without a reg card). Saw a reasonably priced one in Tokyo earlier in the month but didn't bite and I'm now kicking...
  15. gozaimas

US AES bad scart lead connection

hi there! I recently bought an early model US AES. system is beautiful and weighty, but there's a slight annoying issue with the scart cable in that it needs to be pulled to one side gently on power up in order to produce a picture. Initial set up is the only time it needs to be lightly moved...
  16. gozaimas

Wanted: Boxed AES

Looking for a Boxed AES in good condition. Preferably US but Japanese considered too. Just got back from Tokyo -- lots there but boxes beaten up and prices sky-high for foreigners. Would prefer to buy from within Neo community.
  17. gozaimas

Naomi Capcom kick harness issue

Hey guys, I have a Sega Astro City cab running a Naomi through a Capcom I/O. I bought a kick harness that just arrived today, so I can use buttons 4-6 with Capcom's titles. I plugged it in to the I/O and wired up the kick buttons as per instructions but none of them are working when I test...
  18. gozaimas

M vs. C2 "experience" points

Hey! I have just bought a Naomi copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. There's an experience points counter on the title screen, but I can't seem to get it to go up at all. Does it rise based on the amount of time the system has been switched on, or only on game completes? Or perhaps is it a battery...
  19. gozaimas

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 naomi freeze issue

Hi there, Bought an MvsC2 cart last week and, while all seemed to be good at first, this past few days it's been freezing after a few minutes play. It's an Export version of the game which I'm playing on an Astro City cab using the Capcom I/O. I've given the contacts a blitz with some contact...
  20. gozaimas

WTB: Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS2 w. Phoenix

As per topic. Looking for Street Fighter Alpha/ Zero 3 CPS2 A+B board with phoenix battery. Not fussed about region. Am in the UK so UK-based seller preferred but if shipping isn't too crazy then am happy to import. If no-one has one available can you recommend a store where I could maybe...