Search results

1. ggallegos1

Annual purge sale

As per usual when we move, selling some stuff that is never used or was ported over to switch/PS4. Prices are shipped CONUS, games are priced based off of pricecharting minus some $$$. Make offers if you want to bundle some stuff together. Payment via PP, either F&F or add 4% for goods. May add...
  2. ggallegos1

The Backbone One

https://playbackbone.com/?tw_source=google&tw_adid=498767245117&tw_campaign=12349497358&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA1fqrBhA1EiwAMU5m_wcuSJfqB-89HsyNgzL_EPOx9anFeHEvdCl827k8uHxZvB73sRAgbRoCIcYQAvD_BwE Anyone use these before? I know the PlayStation portal is trash, but this looks convenient if it...
  3. ggallegos1

AES, Last Blade, NeoSD, 161 in 1

All, Selling some doubles. Prices are shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal. Games will likely not be shipped until the week after Christmas since I'll be out of town. Let me know if my prices are off, buying multiples gets a discount! 161-in-1 - 150 SOLD NeoSD fully loaded - 550 SOLD The Last...
  4. ggallegos1

Arcade Stuff: PGM Bundle, MvC CPS2, Cyvern

Offloading stuff that i just don't play at all per my yearly gaming purge. More stuff may follow. Shipping is included to the US, international we'll need to discuss options. If my prices are off let me know and we'll work from there. I'll upload pics once I'm back from the gym. 1. SOLD PGM...
  5. ggallegos1

Black Friday 2022

Got a Xbox Series X, an extra controller and a couple of records from target. Didn't intend on any but the opportunity was there so why not. My brother came from Scotland and picked up a PS5 Ragnarok edition since they're overpriced in UK. What did you guys get?
  6. ggallegos1

AES + Retrotink 5X = Wavy Picture

So I'm playing some AES games, through the Retrotink 5X and i notice some wavyness at the top of the screen. I'm on the firmware 2.76 and, regardless of the setting or game, the wavyness is still there. This isn't on any other system hooked up to the Retrotink, just the AES. Not sure why it's...
  7. ggallegos1

Systems and odds and ends (N64 PSOne RGB2COMP)

Selling some stuff off. Open to trades for PS5 games. Prices are shipped, condition is decent gamer condition, and prices are negotiable. PayPal preferred. I'll get pics when I get home tonight or tomorrow if interested. I expect this thread to grow as i curtail some stuff out of my house. 1...
  8. ggallegos1

FS: JNX accessories, Supergun, raspberry pi

Clearing some space out and consolidating items. Prices do not include shipping, pics inbound. If you have issues with the prices, shoot me an offer, we can work something out JNX Phase - v1.0. let's you play 6 button fighters on 4 button control panels. Has jumpers for MVS and Jamma output...
  9. ggallegos1

Games Beaten in 2020

We either had an insane amount of downtime or none at all this year, depending on family and circumstances. I had grad school, so I didn't get too much gaming in compared to last year, but I also dabbled in a lot of online games due to the pandemic. This year was full of revisiting older games...
  10. ggallegos1

Mega Everdrive Pro, 3DS system, games

Selling random games and stuff, all are complete and in gamer condition unless specified. Prices are shipped. I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon. SOLD Mega Everdrive Pro - bought off of pixel junkie and realized I was happy with my old Genesis everdrive. Bought for $195 shipped, selling for...
  11. ggallegos1

Playstation 2: 20 Years Later

As the PS5 is about to drop, let's remember that the PS2 was released 20 years ago today in North America. It was the first system I bought with my money, along with Crazy Taxi and Final Fantasy X. I can't imagine how many hours I put into the system through JRPGs, the EA Sports Big line, and...
  12. ggallegos1

WTB: Common MVS games

Looking for some commons for the cabinet. Prefer to not pay ebay prices, closer to Mike's prices on his thread. Cyber-Lip (found) Fatal Fury Special KOF96 Real Bout (found) Real Bout 2 (found) Breakers (found) Might add more as time goes on. Also alibaba is being dumb, it won't accept any...
  13. ggallegos1

Anything good in Norfolk VA?

Going there for a month, potentially looking to move if the army has some $$$. Wanted to know if there were some decent spots to eat (I eat anything) and if there are any gaming areas around the area. Any suggestions will be appreciated, gents
  14. ggallegos1

Bluetooth Headphones for Running/Gym?

I know there are some audiophiles here, so I'd like to ask around. Both of my Bluetooth headphones took a shit in the past 2 weeks. I had gotten Powerbeats by Dre for Christmas and they died randomly. I was also using a pair of Jaybird X3's which lasted longer but those died as well. Both...
  15. ggallegos1

Updated 7/29 Genesis and Dreamcast games

Selling off some stuff to get the MODE for both DC and Saturn. All games are complete and work unless stated otherwise. On the upper end of gamer quality condition, except for the Saturn long boxes. If you want more pics, shoot me a pm. UPDATE 7/29 Selling some Genesis games as well. CGC means...
  16. ggallegos1

161 in 1

I want to play around with the pick and mix options in the latest Unibios. Plus it's easier to leave this in the big red in the gfs apartment instead of dragging carts everywhere. If you happen to have one lying around that you never use because you're a baller and upgraded to a NeoSD, hook a...
  17. ggallegos1

Father's Day 2020

Happy father's day to all the father's here. How did you spend your day?
  18. ggallegos1

Video board knobs missing

Hey all, Probably a dumb questionSo I'm cleaning up the big red I got this last weekend and noticed that the video board has only 3 of the 8 knobs present. Is there a way I can get new knobs? What are they even called? And what's the process of installing them?
  19. ggallegos1

4 Slot with Jamma Adapter

Selling this off, had my fun but I am selling off some spares to get a big red. Payment is via PayPal gift or add 4% for goods. Works perfectly in all 4 slots, comes with the MVS ->JAMMA Adapter. Selling for $160 shipped. I'm pretty sure that's what I ended up paying for it. If I'm off, let...
  20. ggallegos1

Various Stuff CPS2, Wii, 360, N64, etc

Good evening all. I found a box of stuff and extras that I don't need, so I wanted to offload them. Prices are shipped in the US. All games are complete and in good condition unless specified. Additional pics available if needed. Payment via PayPal gift or add 4% for goods. CPS2 X-Men...