Search results

1. NeoCverA

Common Sticks and Buttons for Candy Cabs

Question isn’t limited to NEO Candy cabinets. I’m wondering what are the most commonly used brand of sticks and buttons in Japanese candy cabinets? Not asking which is the best or what people mod theirs with - I’m asking straight from the factory to the arcades (back in the day). Is there a...
  2. NeoCverA

Samurai Shodown V Special soft dip settings

I’ve noticed some differences between running special in Jap and Us region arcade modes specifically with the violence soft dip settings. Was hoping someone could shed some light on this. In Japan / arcade mode the soft dip violence setting provides 3 levels (1,2,3) 3 being the maximum...
  3. NeoCverA

Unibios attract mode question

Does the unibios have an option to be in 4-slot mode? Or 6 slot etc, or infinite? Something that mimics having an arcade Cabinet and cycles through the games or just plays through the attract modes or multiple games?
  4. NeoCverA

Irritating Maze FINALLY working on ASP - HyloStick PRO

This was the only damn game that was irritating the hell out of us but finally its working!
  5. NeoCverA

Snk fighters moves site?

Besides gamefaqs, was there or is there a site with a complete list of moves for all of the snk fighters? I’ve come across some incomplete places but I remember printing out some cool color pages of a lot of games and putting them in a folder. Is there still a site that’s up?
  6. NeoCverA

Akira 4K IMAX release POSTER

Thoughts?
  7. NeoCverA

Unibios Cheats - Easy Supers and Always auto SDM combos?

Noticed these cheats and wondering how to implement them? Anyone mess with these? Not asking how to select the cheat, I'm asking once it has been selected, what do you do to perform an "easy" super. and wtf does AUTO sdm combos mean/ do?
  8. NeoCverA

Wasn't there a bouncing ball neogeo animation/ intro?

Am I imagining this or wasn't there an intro with a bouncing NEOGEO logo and it said "S - N - K" I can't find it online anywhere - its been on my mind. Anyone know where it was introduced/ what game?
  9. NeoCverA

Irritating Maze - Controller hack?

This is an old subject that surfaced in 2004-5 i believe. I know there's a cheat that enables controller mode via unibios (thanks to Razoola)but I can't even get to the unibios since its running its own bios. When I do a funny trick to get to unibios, my controller and buttons don't work - so...
  10. NeoCverA

Anyone good at making simple script tools?

I’m working on a project and need a tool that would generate an ini/text file based on the order I plug in a file name. I figure it would be I excel then I arrange it a certain way, once I have it done then the tool takes those filenames and drops them in that order but in the format I need.
  11. NeoCverA

Site with sound rips from games?

Are there any sites that house sound rips to games? Like samurai, slugs etc?
  12. NeoCverA

Disney Plus is Live!

Is there a thread about this already? Fuck it, it’s live. Updated my tv and the app showed up. LGE8 - webOS content store Lots of shit, hdr, 4K support $7, original content.
  13. NeoCverA

Will be in Los Angelas Aug5-9 - what's the deal?

Gonna take a little vacation out to California. Landing around 9am Monday Aug. 5 and will be there until the 9th. What to do, where to eat. Willing to take a drive up north (Coast/SF area). Don't give a shit about celebrity homes.
  14. NeoCverA

Hey guys how long before Justin gets the ban?

Is the best?
  15. NeoCverA

Show your Christmas thread.

Homes, trees, rooms, office spaces, doors, windows, plants, dogs and cats. Show your Christmas spirit!
  16. NeoCverA

Dem romz is gone - emuparadise scrubbed the goodies

After 18 years of providing the romz, pressure and fear finally got the best of them. I think the issue has mellowed out around here over the years but linking to content and providing links to roms has always been frowned upon. So you got some other resources? pm me bitches!
  17. NeoCverA

SNES Mini Classic HACK STUFF

Been trying to read and watch what I can on this but where we at at this point? Does it play a full-set of NEO roms using one core? (instead of muffin around with multiple cores to get them all to work) CPS1, 2 and 3 all running? Or some still hit and miss? Wheres the best place to be up to...
  18. NeoCverA

McMaster out the pattern is clear

If this new guy doesn’t last, the next dude has to be bald with a mustache, only option left.
  19. NeoCverA

Anyone need a Super Nintendo Classic?

I’m at a GameStop and they have 3. Cover shipping, let me know.
  20. NeoCverA

Do you think trumps base likes Nickelback?

I think I’m on to something here boys.