Search results

1. capnd77

WTB Mag Lord Japanese Manual

Looking for the instructions manual to complete my copy...
  2. capnd77

WTB KOF 2002 MVS

Looking for cart only... Thanks
  3. capnd77

WTB: Nightmare in the Dark and 8man for MVS

Like the title says, I'm looking for both games but I'm not necessarily concerned with Label or cart condition as long as the boards are authentic.
  4. capnd77

WTB - Rage Dragons, Mutation Nation, Robo Army MVS

I'm looking to pick up any of these 3... Rage of the Dragons Mutation Nation Robo Army I only have the budget for one of these 3, so if I find any of them at a fair price I'll close the post. The cart condition doesn't have to be a thing of perfection, gamer condition is fine. Thanks
  5. capnd77

Any good Retrogaming Podcasts?

I do quite a bit of driving at work so I'm always looking for some good retrogaming podcasts to listen to, any suggestions? Some current personal favorites at the moment are.. Back in my Play Retronauts Retro game squad Retro RGB Retro Warriors
  6. capnd77

AES RGB picture quality

Just curious, how significant is the difference in RGB picture quality of a high serial console vs the consoles with the best RGB output?
  7. capnd77

Best budget TV for OSSC low input lag?

I'm about to purchase the OSSC this weekend and I'm looking for any suggestions on a budget HD display with minimal input lag. It doesn't have to be too large of a display maybe 40inchs or so.. Any suggestion are appreciated..
  8. capnd77

Comic book fans what upcoming comic movie has you most excited?

Which upcoming comic movie looks to be the best! I'm pretty stoked about both, the trailers have me hyped and ready. https://youtu.be/g_6yBZKj-eo https://youtu.be/ue80QwXMRHg
  9. capnd77

USB controller option for MVS or AES?

I was just curious if there is a USB controller to AES/MVS converter of some type? Controllers are a commodity for Neo, I'm just trying to find a cheaper alternative. Any help is appreciated..
  10. capnd77

Looking for MVS copy of Metal Slug 5

Loose cart only, not too concerned about condition as long as the cart is in good working condition. Thanks
  11. capnd77

WTB: Gimmick Famicom

Looking for a loose gimmick cart, thanks.
  12. capnd77

WTB:Seirei Densetsu Lickle Famicom

Looking for an authentic copy of Seirei Densetsu Lickle for Famicom for whatever is the fair current market price.
  13. capnd77

Going rate for Lickle famicom?

I've been trying to hunt down a copy of Lickle for some time now, just trying to get a gage on an appropriate price to pay. All I ever seem to see on Ebay are bootlegs, there's currently a 500 Boxed copy. It looks legit but not within my price range. What's the going rate for a loose original...
  14. capnd77

Which PC-ENGINE variation is the best?

I'm seriously considering getting a PC-Engine with a CD Rom and system card 3 or one of the turbo duo systems. Any suggestions on the best route to go?
  15. capnd77

SVC chaos question

Did the official cart come out as only a black cart or were there other varieties?
  16. capnd77

Garou MOTW or SVC choas MVS

Interested in carts only, no kits
  17. capnd77

Curious about yahoo Japan auction.

Is Yahoo Japan Auction a good approach for buying MVS. Seems like the prices are much better then anything domestic. Is the only way to use it through a 3rd party?