Search results

1. B

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Im not 100% as when i got my kit i had it installed in my non-unibios system. I know they were going to look at resolving the problem. That is something for Raz and Furrtek to sort out themselves. Mine is the first PCB that cannot work with the cd installed ( i believe the 2nd which most other...
  2. B

WTD: AES not boxed and no games (UK EU prefered but beggers cant be choosers)

Due to my AES giving me errors, i could do with a replacement while i try to get it fixed up. Not looking for anything special, basically working and thats it. help a guy out whose 20+ year owned machine looks to be crapping out on him :) Bri
  3. B

replacement ngpc screen protector

Bought one of these of ebay as its the first ive seen made of glass...
  4. B

High Res MVS text art

Hey all Looking to get some stickers done for my 2 slot and need some nice high res scans/pics of MVS/ SNK/ multi video system etc Also, im having a cover made for it, and the guy has already said that the images i sent to him are too small foir him to print onto a dust cover and look good...
  5. B

The bad battery thread

can anyone tell me if i just have to remove the 470 resistor on this board or is it one where you have to remove and reuse the 1S1588 diode as well. I've been on JNX and no luck also i found a video with a very similar board https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnDsyL5xIEc I've also took a picture...
  6. B

Neo Cd ribbon cable replacement

I've had a quick google search and havent found an obvious replacement. Was anything ever found to replace the cable? I've found something similar on RS and Farnell called Molex Premo-flex. So will have to get a vernier from work for precise measurements.
  7. B

rage of dragons fix for 1 slot and mv-2F cap list

Hey Guys Was there ever a proper resolution to ROTD crashing on 1 slots?. I remember removing a resistor which i have just found, still doesnt fix the crashing problem. Secondly is there a list of caps that people replace in the mv-2f boards? Aracedcompnents are out and console5 have said they...
  8. B

NEO-MVH MV1C Missing parts.

Looks like you missing a couple of components, i thought maybe resistorsbut you mentioned a cap.
  9. B

Consolizing a MV-1C power question

Hey guys After reading Xians guide for doing this, do i just need the 5v without any mod to the board to the board. In the past i did my 2 slot and obviously had to do some small modding to get it to run via 5v only. Also I have a small laptop type PSU with a rating of Input...
  10. B

No sound on MV2f

After somehow fixing the unibios issue i had, i now seem to have no sound. Ive only got it through the headphone socket at the moment but ive got nothing. Is there something obvious i should be looking for?
  11. B

Unibios Error

Please can someone tell me if this is just a dirty contacts error, or (what i dont want) a hardware error. MV-2F with unibios 3
  12. B

NeoJongMasta Famicom Edition

Hope these help, also i couldnt get a clear pic of the back. All it says is CAP-IM and below it HC 02
  13. B

Damaged amiga accelerator

Does anyone know anyone in the UK that could possibly check those pins as my amiga wont start with this plugged in anymore. My eyes and skills just aren't good enough for this
  14. B

NeoJongMasta Famicom Edition

I'm thinking its the same as yours
  15. B

Supergun with Neo av out, do i need 5v?

Rebuilding my supergun and replacing the old socket i made with the Neo AV out. Now i can't remember if i needed the 5v or not. The supergun will be going to a RGB TV via scart if that makes any difference. Would i have to put a resistor on the line if i do connect it? bri
  16. B

battery replacemnt on a MV-1FZ (non rechargeable)

Hi Not sure if people saw my post in the bad battery thread but i'm replacing the batteries on my boards with the non rechargeable variety. Has anyone got a picture of what has to be removed on the mv-1FZ as it doesnt have the same stup as as my 1FT (which you remove the 470 resistor) bri
  17. B

HNG 64 powered by a SC200 ac adapter

Has the sc200 got enough juice to power the HNG 62 without melting a hole through the floor like a bleeding alien :) Bri
  18. B

! slot has seemed to die due to multicart

I know i know im getting what i deserve. but i saved settings as described in another thread and when i repowered up this is what i m greeted with now. Multicart has been binned and i just need a way to get this thing working again. Heres a video i made...
  19. B

supergun attenuation circuit probs

I followed this picture to try and get audio instead of my tv ( i believe it was posted on here ages ago iirc http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/neorichieb1971/supergun_layout1.jpg but with my mv-1FZ the volume is really quiet and if i turn up the sound on the board it gets horrible sound...
  20. B

Southtown homebrew still open?

Ive tried to email them but dont seem to be getting any response off them. Does anyone else know of anywhere that sells shockboxes and possibly ship to the UK? Bri