Search results

1. avulon

Looking for PS3 with EE

Now that the price of the PS3 has been reduced I'm now really considering buying one. However, I want one with the emotion engine still in it. I know that the ones manufactured on April 2007 onward don't have it anymore, but that's all I know. Does anybody know more about the PS3s that do...
  2. avulon

How much can I get for a Turbograffix-16 with the Turbo-CD

How much can I get for a Turbograffix-16 with the Turbo-CD? I don't have the plastic case for it. Condition is working in gamers condition. Games included Y's and Y's II & III, and Keith Adventures in Alpha Zones. I'm looking for cash but I'll certainly trade it for an AES Sonic Wings 2 or...
  3. avulon

Give me back the rank names

All it says in my account is "member". I would like to someday achieve the rank of "lazy SNK employee" and "cham cham's banana". So mods, get your asses going and correct this.
  4. avulon

Why is my post count going negative?

I had it up to 38. But now every time I post it goes down by one. I'm down to 35. What gives? :mad_2:
  5. avulon

Good Sale Extras on PSP

Check it you, they are selling a girl with a PSP!! I'd go for that. LOOK They better sell thet girl, or else how are they going to make their investment money back from byuing all those PSPs. Otherwise who's going to buy a PSP for retail online. Fools, they thought they were going to...
  6. avulon

U.S. Retail PSP Price. Value Pack??

I put a pre-order for a PSP at a GameStop the other day. So, yesterday I went in there to find out what the hell did I pre-ordered, a standard or a value pack. I also asked about the price. As expected, the people there didn't know anything. So they got out what looked like a GameStop...
  7. avulon

SVCc -- NEO or XBOX

Now that we know SVCc is coming to the XBOX, should people that haven't played it buy the AES version or wait for the XBOX version? I guess what I'm wandering is: Does the SVCc AES version has a vs mode or does it only have the arcade mode. I mean, if you have two players and there is no vs...
  8. avulon

Please help!! Income Tax Blues

I know that this kind of dilemma appears often in these forums, but I just got my little income tax refund ($866, hurray!!), and I'll only be able to spend about $400 on my NEO hubby. That's only enough for one new AES cart, and I really want to buy SVCc and MS5. I'm really a fan of SNK and...
  9. avulon

chracters name question

I don't know if some one already asked this, but I want to buy SVCC. Are the names on the Capcom boss characters (Barlog, Vega, Sagat, MBison) different in the US AES version from the Japanese version? If I play the JPN version on a US console, is it going to display the Amerian names? I own...
  10. avulon

?Questions on NOS?

Why are all of the New Old Stock either English or Euro? I mean if they were found in Japan, I would imagine some would be Japanese. Also, how come they are titles that were produced from 1994 down (as one can see from the old-style cases). Did SNK over produced titles during that time and...
  11. avulon

Cabinet Price

What's up everyone? Here is a good question for you neo experts: What is the average price for a well taken care of 4-slot dedicated MVS cabinet, including the memory card receiver? You know the ones; the ones that have the speakers on top, on each side of the mini marquee spaces. The...
  12. avulon

?How Do I Begin An Arcade(Neo) Business?

Hello Everyone: Soon, I'll be forced to quit my job. I'll be getting some money from the retirement program at work. With another person in the same situation, we decided to pool our funds and maybe open a very small business. We are thinking about an arcade business; at first buy two...
  13. avulon

Red light, do you also have it??

Hello, I was playing my AES system the other day, and I noticed a little redlight coming from inside the system. I could see it through the little ventilation lines in the top back of the system. Now, it was my understanding that the NEOs came with no led light of any kind, or any light...
  14. avulon

PRO POW E

Hello, I have an American AES (I think), and at the bottom it says that I need a PRO POW E ac adaptor. I don't have one. I have tried a couple of other adaptors, like the one for the NES for example, but it doesn't work. And can't seem to find anyplace that sells ac adaptors for the American...
  15. avulon

Loose Slots

What's up everyone??!! I think the slots on my AES maybe loose. Can any one give me some info on how to thight them back to normal? I have no clue on how to do it. I hope it's not difficult. If it is, who do you all recommend to help me? I sure will appreciate any info that can be given...
  16. avulon

Please Help...Dark Silhouettes

Hello everyone, I posted a similar message on neogeousa's forum; let's see if some here can help me or give some advice on this terrible situation. My situation is this: About a month and 1/2 ago I bought my very first AES system and Samurai Spirits 2, both japanese, from bivari on ebay...