Search results

1. Lagduf

Sony Project Q remote play Handheld

Is this device doomed to failure? I wonder why they didn’t launch a new handheld that played its own games but also featured remote play/streaming play for PS5 games. While I’m lukewarm on a streaming only devices I have to say…I’ve really, really, really enjoyed using Xbox Cloud Gaming...
  2. Lagduf

Diablo IV Thread

Open Beta is up as of 3/24 but just for this weekend. Full release is 6/6/2023. Looks like there will be queue times if you’re trying to play the beta this weekend. I’m looking forward to it as I’ve heard some positive buzz. I’m a big D2 fan - I played a fair bit of D3 but the launch and real...
  3. Lagduf

Valheim- now on gamepass (Survival Games Thread)

Anyone a fan of the survival genre? (Ark, Conan, Subnautica, Grounded, Minecraft, etc) I am a big fan of the genre itself. My friend and I have really been enjoying Valheim. I’ve held off on getting it on Steam knowing I’d be playing it on the Xbox with my friend. So far a nice balance between...
  4. Lagduf

Wo-Long: Fallen Dynasty (Nioh/Dark Souls/Sekiro Clone with Co-Op) by Team Ninja

Demo is available now and the game will launch on Gamepass. Anyone playing the demo? So far this is a straight up Souls-clone, even down to how items on the ground are displayed. It's way faster and I think more in vein of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I have not played Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice...
  5. Lagduf

Wild Hearts (Monster Hunter Genre)

Anyone play the 10 hour trial through EA Access? If you have Gamepass Ultimate you also have EA Access. Full game comes out Thurs or Friday. I haven't played the dev's other monster hunter games, but I really like what I saw so far based on about 3-4 hours of play. Anyone who has played a...
  6. Lagduf

So the Ezra Miller Flash movie is finally coming out.

I’ll probably see it because I’m genuinely curious to see Michael Keaton in this. Looks like it has a bit of Batfleck too.
  7. Lagduf

Grounded: Don’t sleep on this one*

*If you’re a fan of sandbox games, specifically the survival genre. This is a really great game and similar to Subnautica in that you discover the story and progress the game through exploration and acquiring new resources/getting to new areas. The game has four player co-op. I’ve been playing...
  8. Lagduf

SNK vs Capcom..."ported"...to the Commodore 64

https://www.indieretronews.com/2022/09/eagerly-awaited-snk-vs-capcom-for-c64.html
  9. Lagduf

Diablo 2: Erection...err...Resurrected.

Normally a rerelease, remaster, or relaunch is of Zero interest to me. But I love this damn game. I wonder if this release means Diablo 4 is still multiple years away?
  10. Lagduf

Will Biden eliminate a portion of student debt?

According to NPR he can do so by executive action though would prefer legislation. They were touting eliminating $10K of debt though some in Congress want it to be $50K (side note: pass the legislation then). I’ll be interested to see if Congress does something other than complain about the...
  11. Lagduf

Vacation in a Pandemic, the thread.

I have like almost two months of vacation time. Guess I should develop a budget. Any suggestions for pandemic friendly time off? Honestly considered planning a trip, and then not going anywhere and spending the amount of money I would have spent on lodging on LEGO sets, building an amount of...
  12. Lagduf

Retro-computing Thread

Do we have a retro computing thread? If so I can’t find it. Anyway the 8-Bit guy is releasing a new C64 game. Also compatible with the Commodore PET and Vic-20.
  13. Lagduf

WTB: Commodore 64C w/ 8580 SID.

Figure I’d try here before going to eBay or Facebook. I’m looking to buy a working NTSC Commodore 64C that has the 8580 SID chip in it. Why do I need an 8580 SID machine? I have a machine with 6581 SID. I’m wanting the 8580 to use with the MSSIAH Synthesizer Cartridge (which it was designed...
  14. Lagduf

I hope I get $2K

Then maybe I’ll forget those blackwater fucks got a pardon. Well, and the other assholes too. $600 I would’ve dropped on some dumb shit, $2K though? Might be smart with that, lol.
  15. Lagduf

Citizen DJ: Library of Congress Sample Library for Electronic Music

https://citizen-dj.labs.loc.gov/ I'm downloading all the samples now. The full audio they come from are available in full and there is a web based sampler/sequencer that is admittedly pretty powerful for what it is. It's stupid how fun it is. Why did I spend almost a grand on a hardware sampler...
  16. Lagduf

Will Biden get another Corona relief package through Congress?

Another $1200 would buy me a great synthesizer. That said, I’m sure there some people who would benefit from some continued relief. Especially since signaling seems to indicate increased Covid prevention measures coming up again. Hell we have a curfew starting this Saturday in CA.
  17. Lagduf

PlayStation 5 + Xbox Series S/X thread.

I’ll be an early adopter this generation, haven’t done that in quite some time. I don’t see any killer games on either system but I’m looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 and assume it’ll run better on the new consoles than the current gen. I’ll be going with the Xbox Series X and plan to...
  18. Lagduf

Mass surveillance program exposed by Snowden was illegal: US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Does this mean Snowden can come home? After we defund the Police can we get rid of the FISA court too?
  19. Lagduf

Fuck You 2020: Chadwick Boseman dead at 43 after 4 year fight with Colon Cancer.

Wakanda Forever. Stay safe out there folks. Hug the people you love and let them know it.
  20. Lagduf

Fuck Pacific Gas and Electric

The power it out, again. Defund the San Bruno Bombers. How can a corporation found guilty of approximately 100 felonies still even exist? This is actually crazy. It’s time to retire to my yurt.