Search results

1. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

Aerith die o no die? Still waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail. What's folk's impressions of it so far?
  2. Fygee

Sam Sho 2019 is coming to mobile for free, if you have Netflix.

Really smart move if you ask me. I'm excited to get to play it on the go, especially if it launches with rollback. It's out in the Philippines now (weird?) and is being released globally on 8/29. https://toucharcade.com/2023/08/24/samurai-shodown-netflix-download-iphone-android-release-date-snk/
  3. Fygee

Dale Gribble's VA died.

I shall keep sand in my pocket today in his honor. I wonder what this means for the KOTH revival. https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/10/king-of-the-hill-dale-johnny-hardwick-voice-actor-dead-dies/
  4. Fygee

Apparently Lizzo is a terrible human being.

She's getting sued by former dancers for sexual harassment (supposedly they had to eat bananas out of sex workers' vaginas), hostile work environment, discrimination, and just being a total stone cold bitch...
  5. Fygee

NBA Season 23/24

Time to put last season's thread to bed. NBA released all the roster changes for the upcoming season. Suns easily have the longest list. Kelly Oubre (20.3 ppg) and Christian Wood (16.6 ppg) are the last two UFA's available with 10+ ppg. Wild to me that both are in the lurch still...
  6. Fygee

System Shock Remake

It finally came out yesterday, and it's freaking awesome. It retains a lot of the old school play style with maze-like levels and not much hand-holding, which is refreshing in this day and age of FPS games coddling you through it. Anyone else playing it?
  7. Fygee

Goodbye Esaka: SNK moving HQ

Moving to bigger, better digs in Shin Osaka.
  8. Fygee

NBA Season 22/23

Preseason has started, so time for a new thread.
  9. Fygee

Q&A with Michael Beard, OG SNK Voice Actor

Hi folks. Looking for some questions from the community to pass along to Michael Beard, who is gracious enough to participate. He was one of the original American VAs for SNK back in the early 90s who lent his voice to a good number of early titles (Fatal Fury 1/2/Special, Art of Fighting 1/2...
  10. Fygee

NeoSD MVS Pro now available.

Heads up that you can now order it via their website. It's not on Stone Age Gamer yet btw. Per their Twitter, this is a one and done production fun. https://shop.terraonion.com/en/neo-geo-mvs-arcade-board/18-neosd-pro-mvs.html
  11. Fygee

New LGR video about using arcade boards @ home, including the MVS.

LGR released a new video this morning covering arcade boards, and the litany of accessories you can use to play them at home. Good chunk of it is Neo related. Lots of great information, and as always with his tech videos, really enjoyable to watch.
  12. Fygee

MVS 6 slot cabinet control panel question. Prototype cabinet?

I'm working on restoring my six slot big red, and noticed something really peculiar. The holes in the metal part of the control panel look to be off, with some of them missing. The old CPO artwork had two holes drilled on the side so it would attach to the holes in the metal, and jutted out of...
  13. Fygee

MVS-2-13 mini cab.

Looking for one of the red holy grails, the Neo-Geo MVS mini cabiniet. Shot in the dark considering how rare it is, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask. Bonus if it's in Vegas. Condition isn't important as long as it's restorable.
  14. Fygee

NBA 19/20 Season

Figured I'd start a thread here since there doesn't appear to be one here for this season's basketed balls sportsing. Been a wild start. The Suns went from basement dwelling to awesome much to everyone's surprise, and beat Philly to kill their undefeated status. Miami and Boston are...
  15. Fygee

MVS 4-Slot issues: Pixel garbage and constant resetting.

I recently restored my big red 4-slot rev 3 cab, and now it won't work correctly. When I turn the machine on with a cold boot and no carts, I'll get the standard crossline screen asking to do a soft RAM reset or inspect the RAM. Note that its running UniBIOS 3.2. On a cold boot with any carts...
  16. Fygee

WTB Memory Card/Headphones hardware for rev. 3 4-slot Big Red.

Restoring a 4-slot rev.3 Big Red cabinet, and it curiously had the memory card reader and headphones hardware removed at some point. Looking to purchase functional replacement hardware for it.
  17. Fygee

Gold cabinet repro CPO and marquees being sold.

Figured I'd give a heads up in case anyone wasn't aware, and is looking to restore their goldie cab. Seller also has repro side and front art for the Ver. 3 and 6-slot MVS, and red and blue CPOs for the Neo Mini. https://www.szabosarcades.com/products/copy-of-neo-geo-goldie-marquee-2-slot...
  18. Fygee

Curious differences in first run 6-slot Big Red MVS side art.

Something that's mystified me for a while, and haven't gotten any real information on, is there appears to be different side art of the first release of ver. 3 4-Slot and 6-slot MVS cabinets. I own a 6-slot that had that style of artwork, so I'm led to believe it was one of these that first came...
  19. Fygee

Trump gave Russians top secret information.

Current huge scandal going on at the moment, and its a doozy. This is being reported by the Washington Post, and was essentially confirmed by the DOJ as they requested some of the information to be withheld. That information, which has leaked from some reliable sources, is that the intel came...
  20. Fygee

Anyone making Neo-Geo MVS cabinet vinyl decals?

I'm working on getting my 6-slot cabinet restored, and have everything lined up except for the side art, 1P/2P arrows, and the headphone/memory card sticker. Doing Google searches, searches here, and other gaming forums, it doesn't look like anyone is producing these currently. Everything I...