Search results

1. T

Tylenol in the UK? (20 chr ftw)

Hi, simply, does anyone know of anywhere in the UK to buy / Any websites that will import it into the UK / Anyone willing to buy some and post it to the UK? I appreciate there may be legal issues posting such things, I'm not sure. Usually I get out to the States once a year o so on work and...
  2. T

Super Mario Bros Special

This is old news, but not to me, and perhaps not to some of you - there's a "lost" version of Super Mario Bros, released for NEC's PC-8001 computer... I found it accidentally searching for information about the original Japanese Mario 2. http://worldofstuart.excellentcontent.com/special.htm...
  3. T

Nintendo Delivering Wii in Ice-cream truck!

Sorry if its already been posted but... http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/nintendo-delivers-wii-in-ice-cream-trucks-214044.php how awesome is that? a free Wii and Ice-cream deliverred by a hot girl, can't get much better :buttrock: :multi_co: Would be amazing if they...
  4. T

UK Sonic the Comic + MVS + ST-V + Nes multicart etc

[edit] All sold, thanks :)
  5. T

Anyone else not feel "fear" or am I somehow broken? :P

I posted here before about Cannibal Holocaust (Uncut) asking whether or not I should watch it. I had heard a LOT of stuff about it, people saying its sick and disturbed them for life etc. I found it quite well made, (albeit badly acted) but completely tame compared to the infamy and warnings I'd...
  6. T

Wheeee! (Firefox commercial)

http://one.revver.com/revver/browse/Most+Watched#_show_video_19542 Yeah its lame but it made me laugh. Just updated to Firefox 2 and it kicks ass :)
  7. T

Sky Car for sale on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M400X-Skycar-VTOL-Prototype-Aircraft_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26428QQihZ015QQitemZ250036057352QQrdZ1QQsspa Short-term, non insurable, non roadsafe HOVER CAR! :lolz: Cool - but currently at 1.7million - reserve not met! WTF is the point? Some quality questions...
  8. T

Cannibal Holocaust (Uncut)

I know there are some film buffs here, so interested: What's your opinion of this film (uncut?) Yesterday, a friend of mine gave me a copied dvd of it to watch (it's illegal to buy in the UK in uncut form) I haven't got round to it yet and have never seen anything of this film other than...
  9. T

Galaga : Just showing some love....

Felt the need to add this here. I'm not the hugest purist in shmups, I pretty much like all of the titles I play, but only ever played what my friends had, magazines recommended etc, hense why I haven't posted in this area before. Just had to give a shout out to Galaga. What a game. Along with...
  10. T

ignorant Hi-Def on TFT Monitor questions...

Hi, I fully expect people to flame me, because of my lack of knoweldge etc about the subject, but essentially not being willing to spend $1000+ on a new tv meant that I wasn't particularly interested in high def tv/movies/gaming till now. And yes I have googled etc but can't find an answer to my...
  11. T

UK Quick Sale, Xbox, MP3, Amiga, Arcade, PC, NES etc... stuff

[edit] Times run out :) ST-V + 2 games, Mp3 player, MVS Carst and Nes multicart all sold, payment pending. All pms have been answered with the address to send payment to. MANY thanks to all who helped me out :)
  12. T

SOLD

SOLD thanks (1slot)
  13. T

UK: 21" Hantarex Polo Monitor + jamma loom etc for sale

Hi everyone - I've just bought an old jamma cabinet to make into a mame machine to go with my neogeo cabinet. It came with jamma innards (working, with sound, power supply etc, 3 buttons per player) and a very nice condition 21" (measured diagonally) Hantarex Polo Montor. I don't need either as...
  14. T

UK Wanted: Good quality Metal or hard Dance Mat - advice or sale :)

Hi :) My wife loves dance mats but the current ones we use for playstation (Dancing Stage Series) always break at the contacts after a while. We've tried various models but all the thin plasticy material fold up kind, which are hard to keep entirely flat, unless I guess I were to attach them to...
  15. T

UK: Want cheap or broken arcade pcbs + some rarer ones

Right, so I've decided on building a MAME cabinet to go next to my neogeo cabinet. I would like to legally own the games to play on it, eg want to own but not use the boards. Therefore faulty boards or boards without their sound boards, kick harnesses, part A boards etc are very welcome as...
  16. T

Argh - I killed my 1-slot MVS! :( Help please?

Hi - well, I've not had it long and already managed to kill my 1-slot MVS. I think (hope) it'll be an easy fix, was wondering if I could prey on the knowledge of y'all. Thanks! Essentially what happenned was I was trying to adjust the volume. When I originally bought the MVS the guy showed me a...
  17. T

Racing Games for MVS?

Hi there, I'm interested in knowing what everybody's favourite racing racing games are for MVS. Looking through the Screenshots gallery on this website I noticed Neo Driftout, Over Top, Riding Hero and Thrash Rally - are there any more? Are any worth getting? (I notice they all seem fairly...
  18. T

Original Sit in Ferrari Atari Hard Drivin' Arcade Machine for sale (UK Based)

Hi all, I have a very cool and pretty huge Atari Hard Drivin' Arcade Machine - the sit in model shaped like a Ferrari! This is a pretty significant peice of arcade historyu being both the first ever fully polygonal 3d racing title and the first Drivin simulator as opposed to arcade style race...
  19. T

MVS Cart wanted for sale/swap: Spin Master

Hi I have mentionned these in my For sale/swap thread here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147480 already so many apologies if this counts as spam, feel free to delete the thread if it does :) Essentially I am after the following MVS games (loose/ poor condition is fine if they...
  20. T

Sale or Swap : MVS Carts & CPS1 & Amigas & 1-slot, UK based

Hi guys - Firstly I'm relatively new here and haven't done anything like this here before, apologies for any mistakes/faux pas I may make, bare with me, I'll trya nd accomodate for any questions/comments :) I just bought a huge box of MVS carts from a local arcade owner (probably for way too...