Search results

1. M

Something tells me this is fake...

I had to share this one. Its so professionally done!
  2. M

EL Panel repaired!

I've waited way too long to do it, but I finally repaired my EL panel. I am thinking of how I would like to attach them to the cab itself. 3d printing some little clips to hold halves sides together. Any suggestions would be welcome as to how I could mount the panels themselves. For anyone...
  3. M

Arcing/buzzing wire and vertical rollover.

Hey guys, I have two issues which are unrelated. First and most concerning to me, there is some purple arcing and buzzing going on from a wire which looks like it has braided shielding(?). Can I just put some heat shrink over that? And second, I have some vertical fold-over/roll-over on the...
  4. M

NOS Megadrive 2 (not mine)

I found this on a Sega fan forum and thought you guys might be interested. Someone in Thaiwan found a bunch of nos Megadrive 2s in a warehouse and is selling them for 70euros ea. Here's the link: http://www.sega-board.fr/viewtopic.php?t=4671
  5. M

Graphic glitches in Puzzle Bobble

I am getting some graphic glitches in Puzzle Bobble and I dunno what the problem is. I clean the cart with alcohol and with an eraser and I still get the same thing. I also tried different slots on my board.
  6. M

MVS coin counter reset?

Is it possible to reset the coin counter on a big reg mvs cab? I would prefer not to disassemble it...
  7. M

Neo-geo stick to USB?

Is it possible to make a connector to will allow me to use my neo sticks with my pc via usb? I don't wanna hack up a stick, I just want to make something I can plug them into that would interface with usb. I did some searching and saw something about using a Saturn usb pad To do basically what...
  8. M

Price Check: Metal Slug 5 full kit

What does a full MS5 kit go for?
  9. M

Suspect cart on ebay?

I see a Money Exchanger cart on ebay that I was thinking of buying. Problem is, the guy is refusing to take pcb pics. When I asked, he said "I am not openeing the cart since it has never been open. I dont deal in fake crap. As far as I know this is legit. I have owned it for over 4 years." What...
  10. M

Magical Drop 3 is always first?

For some strange reason, my 4-slot always boots to Magical Drop 3 regardless of what slot its in. I can select the other games, and MD3 is the only one that does this. I put it in slot 1 so its first, but has anyone else seen something like this? (My cart is legit if that makes any...
  11. M

Sanwa sticks from US co?

I am looking for some Sanwa sticks from a US based company. Does anyone know anywhere that carries them? Somewhere other than LL...I am guessing they are still back-ordered.
  12. M

Wanted: MS5 and SDB MVS

Please send me offers via pm. Thanks :)
  13. M

Cam locks for Big red mvs?

Does anyone know which size locks I am looking for to replace the coin door and coin box locks on a big red cab?
  14. M

Printable MVS Labels?

Is there a site that has high quality scans of MVS cart labels? I am a bit of a perfectionist and need some new labels for some of my carts.
  15. M

Move list scans.

Does anyone have a link to scans of move lists? Something like this: Looking for Samurai Showdown II in particular and whatever else I can find.
  16. M

Credit board showing "20" on power up.

I recently ran into a problem with the p1 credit board on the my mvs cab. When I power it up, it shows a "20" for the credits and the p2 credit board shows 0. In game, it shows 0. My best guess is there is a short somewhere. This happen to anyone before? Any ideas how to fix it if I don't find a...
  17. M

WTB: Neo Geo big red cab.

I'm looking for a big red neo cab. No need for a board. I have a 4-slot I want to put in there. Would be nice if it had a marquee for 4 flyers, but not necessary. Please pm me if you have something. :mr_t: Edit: Looking within about 3-3.5 hours away from 10916 in NY
  18. M

Feedback problem.

I dunno where else to put this. I am having a problem with the feedback system. I am trying to leave feedback for someone and I am getting a message that the deal URL is invalid. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197446 Works for me....why am I getting that message?
  19. M

Fatal Fury Special sound problem.

Hey guys. I am not getting any sound from my FF Special mvs cart. I tried it in every slot and I am getting nothing. I did the cleaning like shown on hardmvs and still nothing. Any suggestions? Edit: I noticed that it kills sound to all games until I hard reboot it if I switch from it....
  20. M

WTB: Magical Drop III, Last Blade I & II, MS 1, 3, 4, 5

WTB: Magical Drop III, Last Blade I, MS 4, 5 (MVS) Like the topic says. PM me with offers :mr_t: