Search results

1. Jibbajaba

Dead CPS A-boards - E-Waste or what?

Any point in keeping mine? I feel weird chucking it in the e-waste bin. Is there any chance that someone is going to come up with a fix for these some day?
  2. Jibbajaba

Classic Gaming Quarterly t-shirts...

I don't ever push my YouTube deal here on the forums, but I know that there are a few people here who enjoy the show. I just had new t-shirts designed, so if you're interested you can get the details here: http://www.cgquarterly.com/shirts/ The gist is that I hired Steve Nazar, the creator of...
  3. Jibbajaba

Is it worth starting a C64 collection?

So I’ve got this new "e-waste recycling center" by me now and I’ve been fixating on the Commodore 64. From what I can tell there’s less than 20 worthwhile games for the system so I could only go for these C-grade titles. But I’ve never played one. Anyone here super fucking amped about playing...
  4. Jibbajaba

Jibba is retarded. (Was: WTB: Japanese Saturn console)

Just looking for the console itself, obviously in good working order. Most of my Saturn games are Japanese, but all I have is a US Saturn and I'm tired of fucking around with the Action Replay cart. I don't really care if it's grey or white. Not looking to pay the extra $$$ for something...
  5. Jibbajaba

Why aren't we talking about Trump's changes to the National Security Council?

Trump kicked both the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff off of the (usually non-partisan) National Security Council principals committee and added right-wing nutjob Steve Bannon. According to Sean "Period" Spicer, this makes perfect sense because...
  6. Jibbajaba

Any gaming stores in Munich worth visiting?

I'm basically in the city center (near Odeonsplatz), but am willing to go pretty much wherever on the U- & S-Bahn. I need a German copy of Probotector!!!
  7. Jibbajaba

WTB: Fully-working CPS A-board.

Got two CPS games, but no working A board. Help a brother out.
  8. Jibbajaba

FS: Canon 60D DSLR CIB with 24mm f/2.8 Lens $500

Full set of pictures here. I just upgraded my camera body, so I no longer need this and would like to sell it to help recoup the cost of the new body. Quick Specs: 18.0 Megapixel, 3:2 aspect ratio sensor Single SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot Accepts any Canon EF or EF-S lens produced since 1987 Shoots...
  9. Jibbajaba

MVS Carts and more for Sale. (Daddy needs a new video card.)

First and foremost: Market leeches and low-quality members need not apply. I'm not desperate for skrilla, I just want to upgrade my GPU. Also not willing to ship internationally unless I think you're a really cool dude. Feel free to tell me if my prices are off. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN...
  10. Jibbajaba

SOLD: Apple Mac Mini (2010)

I have a 2010 Mac Mini A1347 with the following specs: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 6 GB RAM 320GB HDD 8x Superdrive (DVD/CD read/write) Integrated graphics SD card slot Mini DisplayPort & HDMI video outs 4x USB 2.0 ports Firewire 800 port Wired & Wireless ethernet Audio in/out Also comes with...
  11. Jibbajaba

Happy Birthday Vice Mikey!

Happy birthday, dude. Wherever you are.
  12. Jibbajaba

Anyone want to fix my Final Fight PCB for me? (I'll pay, obviously)

See this thread for reference: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264708-Sudden-Graphical-Glitches-on-my-Final-Fight-PCB I would just like to get the board fixed by someone who has both the know-how and available spare parts. Let me know! Thanks!
  13. Jibbajaba

Suggestion: Turn the Hyper-64 forum into "Tranny Town"...

Think of it as the creation of a sanctuary where the trannies can run free like rehabilitated elephants on the African savannah. Sylvie can be the mod. It would also give you guys a reason to keep using the Candiruland layout.
  14. Jibbajaba

Need help from anyone who owns an Elgato Game Capture HD AND the analog video adapter...

I am trying to figure out what the pinout is for the AV jack on the Elgato. The unit comes bundled with a component adapter but not the analog video adapter. You can use the component adapter to capture composite video by just plugging it into the red lead on the component adapter. But I have...
  15. Jibbajaba

Help troubleshooting my attempts to pass PC VGA into my Framemeister...

I am trying to capture VGA footage from my DOS PC for use on my YT channel. I bought a "Kenzei" box from Behar Bros, which takes VGA in, combines the sync, and sends normal scart RGB (or component or composite) out. It was originally designed for use with a Dreamcast VGA box. I can use it...
  16. Jibbajaba

WTB Japanese Saturn - Console Only...

Hey guys, I've been converting my Saturn library over to Japanese games, and am getting tired of dicking around with my action replay cart. I already have games, controllers, rgb cables, etc. Just need a bare Japanese console. Not really too concerned about which version it is, although in...
  17. Jibbajaba

Sudden Graphical Glitches on my Final Fight PCB

Hey guys, I bought a Final Fight PCB about a year ago, and it has always worked like a champ. Yesterday I put it in my arcade cab and fired it up, and got some graphical glitches. I re-seated every socketed chip, and also re-seated all three boards. Nothing changed. Below is a vid of the...
  18. Jibbajaba

WTB: Akumajou Densetsu for Famicom (Castlevania III)

Looking for a loose Akumajou Densetsu cart so I can check out the sweet soundtrack on that custom music chip. Thanks!
  19. Jibbajaba

WTB: 1-slot (JAMMA) MVS Mobo

Yo, I'm looking for a 1-slot board that I can stick in my recently-acquired Astro City. MV-1A or MV-1FZ would be awesome, but open to any except the MV-1C because that won't fit in the cab properly. Thanks!
  20. Jibbajaba

Quick question for anyone with an Astro City

What does the bulb assembly in the marquee connect to? The 2 wires with the connector are just dangling inside my cab, but I don't see anything to run up there to plug in to it. Thanks!