1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
A g-mantle neo themed shirt sounds awesome. I really like the Naomi shirt design this month, but I'm not personally into white shirts in general. Would be cool to see a katana version as well.

I love this one too, especially being a fairly new naomi owner, but I'm also in the same boat with white shirts, I don't wear em well :(

While it's true there definitely wouldn't be a 1cc Shirts without her, this project is very much my brainchild.

props to the both of you man, I love what's being done here :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Is the design final, or are there options ala the 'patchi shirts?

I *really* like this design. Just a thought tho...

What if the 'O' was orange just like the naomi logo on a cart...w/ a orange 'DC swirl' <inside> the 'O'?

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
aINgkTF.jpg

All shirts printed and posted.
Keep an eye on those mailboxes!
Cheers, everyone! Happy Holidays!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*

The Big Silkscreen is approaching at Full Throttle.

According to the Data, it is identified as Ellert-tekkai.

NO REFUGE

Haha perfect. Looking forward to getting this shirt.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Happy New Year!

Preorders open for 1cc Shirt of the Month #8: NMK Forever

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Black and printed with red, green, blue and white plastisol inks. Order close on January 20th and will ship before the end of the month.

$25 shipped in the US
$33 shipped international.
http://1cc.storenvy.com/

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
this is the first time I'll skip....

not due to the graphic though! I already have the exact shirt. It was a lordstar special-tee.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I love NMK, Is the graphic going to be pixel based like in the example or smooth vectored type?

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Yeah, it's gonna have that pixel effect like in the example. Ran out of time to print an actual example due to the holidays...

this is the first time I'll skip....

not due to the graphic though! I already have the exact shirt. It was a lordstar special-tee.

these shirts will be screen printed ;)

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
All NMK shirts have been printed and shipped! :D
moy4HSB.jpg

1cc Shirt of the Month #9 for February will be announced tonight at midnight!

If you leave me feedback I'll be sure to return the favour!
Here's the thread to use when leaving feedback: HERE
Thanks!

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
I'm awake! I'm awake! :lolz:

Preorders are now OPEN for 1cc Shirts of the Month #9: February - Compile your Metallic Uniframe Super Hybrid Armor!

Compile was a Japanese video game developer from 1982 through 2003 whose early efforts focused on the shoot 'em up genre for consoles such as the MSX/MSX2, PC Engine/CD, Famicom, Master System, Game Gear and Mega Drive/CD . Eventually they found commercial success with their Puyo Puyo series of puzzle games. However, most fans of the company today celebrate them for their Aleste and Zanac series of shooting games, many of which found their way out of Japan with altered titles and artwork.

One such celebrated release for the Sega Mega Drive known in Japan as Musha Aleste: Full Metal Fighter Ellinor was brought to the Sega Genesis in the US titled simply "M.U.S.H.A." - an acronym for "Metallic Uniframe Super Hybrid Armor" in reference to the mech you pilot in the game.

1cc Shirts' ode to Compile features their classic pink logo accompanied by a line drawing of the M.U.S.H.A. mech.

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Black and printed with white, red and pink plastisol inks. Orders close on February 20th and will ship at the end of the month.

$25 shipped in the U.S.
$33 shipped Rest of the World
http://1cc.storenvy.com/

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Wow, awesome work! You'll be getting another order from me this month, keep cranking out the hits.