1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Got to play some Dimahoo. Great game. I love the power up system where it isn't just 1 plane that drops the power up. I like that it's a collective power up. I hated some shmups that did the single drop and if you miss it you are screwed until you get to the next time they come out.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
crap I missed it. I Really wanted to get one of those Dimahoo shirts. Perhaps the next one will be just as cool...

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Just want to keep everyone updated on their shirts:

Things have been a little slow this week with the holidays, but all the Dimahoo shirts have been printed, will be packaged over this weekend and will hit the post office on Monday. Thanks for the patience and we hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving (or just a Happy November for all our friends in the RoW).

Shirt of the Month #7 will be announced at midnight, December 1st.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Preorders OPEN for 1cc Shirt of the Month #7: December - Naomi's Dream
If your other Dreamcast is a Naomi, then we have the t-shirt for you!

1cc Shirts' ode to SEGA's console swan song features the iconic Dreamcast spiral integrated into the logo of the arcade system of which the Dreamcast's hardware was based, the SEGA Naomi.

The back of the shirt features the classic SEGA logo with a nod to the unique optical discs SEGA utilized at the time, the GD-Rom.

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in White and printed with blue and orange plastisol inks. Order close on December 20th and will ship before the end of the month.
http://1cc.storenvy.com/
$25 shipped in the US
$33 shipped international.

Keep the Dream alive.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Dope! I'm IN.

Any chance of a run in charcoal?
*naomi 2 variant*

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.gif

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
ALL Dimahoo shirts have been printed and posted! :D
Keep an eye on those mailboxes!

If you leave me feedback, I'll return the favor ;)
(no one here has left me feedback so far :( )
U1QKRrA.jpg

(shirts going down the heater)

If you use Facebook, please take a second to 'Like' our page: https://www.facebook.com/1ccShirts

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Itrader doesn't seem to work for "off-site" commerce threads :(

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Itrader doesn't seem to work for "off-site" commerce threads :(

Yeah, I meant to mention this to you the first time I bought a shirt EM. Doesn't look like I or anyone else can leave feedback on this kind of FS thread. :(

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Ah-ha! That explains it.
/noob
No worries, dudes. The kind words and continued interest in the thread is more than enough for my ego :mr_t:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Make a Zelda thread.

In the first post: X-Link here.

Then, let the Zelda therad go dead.

But use the Zelda link for the feed back link.

---

IDK, Imho, you've been here for a while. Kinda think you should be in Zelda.

Off-Site usually includes eBay auctions, Amazon listings, Craigslist, and shit you don't own or have in hand.

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Make a Zelda thread.

In the first post: X-Link here.

Then, let the Zelda therad go dead.

But use the Zelda link for the feed back link.

---

IDK, Imho, you've been here for a while. Kinda think you should be in Zelda.

Off-Site usually includes eBay auctions, Amazon listings, Craigslist, and shit you don't own or have in hand.

THIS.

please do this and I'll leave some feedback as well.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Alright! You've convinced me. :lolz:

I want to be able to leave you guys feedback, too!
Here's the thread to use when leaving feedback: HERE

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Wore my new Dimahoo shirt out drinking last night, looks sick. Nobody knows what it is, but that's part of what makes these shirts so cool.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Request: a Neo Geo shirt. I've wanted one for years, but no one sells a black shirt with a decent-looking NG logo. This vectorized would suffice:

GigaPower.png

You do great work, Ellert. Keep it up.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Request: a Neo Geo shirt. I've wanted one for years, but no one sells a black shirt with a decent-looking NG logo. This vectorized would suffice:

View attachment 9155

You do great work, Ellert. Keep it up.

I'd rather not use that for a shirt since there was someone on ebay about a year ago using that style image. If anything, we would need a japanese styled g-mantle Neo geo theme shirt.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I'd rather not use that for a shirt since there was someone on ebay about a year ago using that style image. If anything, we would need a japanese styled g-mantle Neo geo theme shirt.

Same, it's been done a lot before. You can get a similar NG shirt on Redbubble at any time. Decent co. to deal with if you want OK looking designs on AP shirt stock.

However, I like EM's artistic spin on a lot of these he's done so far.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Also, daskrabs, shoot EM a PM. I'm sure he can make you a shirt like that no problem.

However, I like EM's artistic spin on a lot of these he's done so far.

I think it's his girl that does these great designs. Either way I like them. But yes, a funky cool Neo Geo shirt I hope is in the works.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member

A g-mantle neo themed shirt sounds awesome. I really like the Naomi shirt design this month, but I'm not personally into white shirts in general. Would be cool to see a katana version as well.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
:lolz: Close followers of the thread making me obsolete.

Thanks for the suggestion, daskrabs, but like XX said, that shirt is/has been available elsewhere.

Rest assured: There will be an SNK/Neo-Geo shirt. ;)

I think it's his girl that does these great designs. Either way I like them. But yes, a funky cool Neo Geo shirt I hope is in the works.

While it's true there definitely wouldn't be a 1cc Shirts without her, this project is very much my brainchild.