1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This is sweet! Speaking of sweet, what's this I hear about a rumor that Game Creative Staff WolfTeam shirts are coming? ;^)

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Who you been talkin' to, Jim? :lolz:

All Mega Drive Genre shirts have been printed and packed up and will be hitting the post office tomorrow. (International order may have to wait until Monday.)
Keep an eye on those mailboxes and thank you for your patience!

ufu2Hq0.jpg

prosolis

n00b
Just ordered the X68k shirt. Wishing like crazy the Hudson Soft shirt comes back up for sale..

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Just ordered the X68k shirt. Wishing like crazy the Hudson Soft shirt comes back up for sale..

Great shirt this month EM. Will order one after the weekend... and ditto on that Hudson Soft shirt. ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
We should really be pushing for a Big Club shirt.

Oh shit, son. You went...THERE! Old Store for lyfe!!

Honestly, I would wear the hell out of one. Remember when I was pushing Nick to get back patches made for our jean jackets?

Me neither, but that would have been sweeeeet.

Can you get a good image of the logo? VT needs to make posters and bumper stickers of BC happen.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Oh shit, son. You went...THERE! Old Store for lyfe!!

Honestly, I would wear the hell out of one. Remember when I was pushing Nick to get back patches made for our jean jackets?

Me neither, but that would have been sweeeeet.

Can you get a good image of the logo? VT needs to make posters and bumper stickers of BC happen.

I love how no one has any idea what we are talking about.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have the games and can't scan the logo. This is the best I could do with what I could find online.

4cYcUN4.png

We have to face the fact we will never get a 1CC Big Club shirt, and we will have to make our own. I suggest we start our own "CreditFeed Shirt of the Month Big Club." I think I'll have to look into it, because I would proudly wear the shirt.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I love how no one has any idea what we are talking about.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have the games and can't scan the logo. This is the best I could do with what I could find online.

4cYcUN4.png

We have to face the fact we will never get a 1CC Big Club shirt, and we will have to make our own. I suggest we start our own "CreditFeed Shirt of the Month Big Club." I think I'll have to look into it, because I would proudly wear the shirt.

This.^

This is why we are S tier friends. Wish you were @ CAX, brother.

I'll let Nick know we need more BC games, lol. They are like prison tattoos...display them, so people know you aren't to be trifled with.

WE_ARE: ***BIG•CLUB!!***

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
This thread needs more pics like this.

My XXL self with random booth babe at the recent PAX East convention.
8bda71b5-3f0d-4997-a121-4dbf471c82c0_zps91f981f1.jpg

Hey Eller! Booth babe pic contest time, bro!

Only one rule: Dude, Shirt, and a Babe must be in the pic.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I'm on that booth babe's Facebook, along with 20,000 other nerds, just posted her Poison cosplay in my WTB Cotton thread.

Buy a 1CC shirt and find an attractive woman titday!!

Edit: posted the Poison pick here to make things easy :D
IMG_456934134471028_zpsbnlizbrv.jpeg

Maybe she can be on next month's shirt?

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
x1WZYif.jpg

All Sharp X68000 shirts have been printed and will be shipping soon!
Keep an eye on those mailboxes! :D

1cc Shirt of the Month #15 for August will be announced tonight at Midnight...

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
1cc Shirt of the Month #15 - August: Gazelle... Blows Your Socks Off!

After the fall of Toaplan, it is said four companies were born from the ashes - CAVE, Takumi, Raizing (although one could argue they were really born out of Compile) and the relatively unknown and short-lived Gazelle.

Gazelle was an arcade game developer formed by ex-Toaplan staff Tatsuya Uemura, Junya "Joker Jun" Inoue, Mikio Yamaguchi, Kaneyo Oohira, and Yoshitatsu Sakai. Together they developed 1995's beat-em-up Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon and 1996's shoot-em-up Akuu Gallet for Banpresto before terminating the company. It is also speculated that Gazelle handled the port of Batsugun to the Sega Saturn in 1996, and rumored that they developed the Mazinger Z shoot-em-up for Banpresto in 1994. Although not commonly cited as a developer, Banpresto's 1997 Sailor Moon quiz game, Quiz Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, lists Gazelle in the credits. After the collapse of Gazelle, artist Joker Jun would go on to work for CAVE.

1cc Shirts' ode to this obscure chapter in the history of video games features the Gazelle 'lightning bolt head' logo as briefly seen in the attract mode for Akuu Gallet printed across the front chest.

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Ice Grey (*NOT* White - despite our crappy photos) printed with purple, turquoise and dark burgundy coloured plastisol inks that are custom mixed by us. Orders close on August 20th and will be printed and shipped at the end of the month.
ieMz4hJ.png

$25 shipped US.
$33 shipped international.
http://1cc.storenvy.com/
https://www.facebook.com/1ccShirts

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
These been sent out yet? Looking forward to getting the shirt.