8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
the controllers with ugly ass decals that will probably get even uglier after usage are now selling for less? u wot?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I hope the gooby surface doesn't disentegrate into a sticky mess like my PS2 Neo Stick 2 did.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Is it possible to remove the graphic? I actually bought a black one earlier this week and then saw the ones with graphics were half off, so scooped one of those too. I'll take a look and if it's not serviceable, I'll just send it back.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Is it possible to remove the graphic? I actually bought a black one earlier this week and then saw the ones with graphics were half off, so scooped one of those too. I'll take a look and if it's not serviceable, I'll just send it back.
Oh ffs, you can live with it.

I prefer the black ones because they look like the originals. Looks less conspicuous with original Neo hardware.

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Yeah, I guess I can. The graphics are dumb, but more than that, I don't know if I need two of these.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I currently have four as well. Two arrived non-functioning with the frontloader. Of the original working two I had, one of them finally wore out. So of the 4, I have one completely working.

The known fixes don't look worth the time.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
All of them! One has been repaired, one is used but works fine, the other two are basically NOS that came with a CD package I got from Tarma.
Wow that's actually pretty legit.

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
yeah unsurprisingly today my NeoGooBT adapter came in and I'm liking the controller a lot more :P

This controller is certainly good for general play but it is kinda weird on fighters. Puzzle Bobble approved!

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
Do two NeoBTs even behave well together? I don’t think I’m buying more than one of the plain black controller unless this one breaks.